Chapter 6

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye cook up quite a spread to be considered supper. She made spicy tteokbokki with ramyun, fishcake, hard-boiled eggs and vegetables. Junsu who usually does not each much for supper ended up eating a lot.

"Wah... This is delicious...~~" Jaejoong said.

"I agree.." Junsu chimed in.

"But of course.. Most definitely.. She is my donsaeng..." Yoochun said full of praise for her. 

"You cook better than I do Shin Hye.." Jaejoong said.

"Ya Hyung~ You usually cook based on your tastebuds only and no consideration at all for the ones who are eating... You know I can't take spicy food. When it's spicy its really spicy till I'll perspire by the bucket full!" Junsu told Jaejoong. 

"Ya... You should be thankful.. I've been cooking for you for ten years already and you're only complaining now?" Jaejoong reminded Junsu. 

Yoochun could not be bothered with the bickering of s and concentrated on the food that his sister had prepared for them.

"Ya Chunnie~~ You're going to just eat and not support me?" said Jaejoong trying to gain Yoochun's attention. 

"Don't disturb me Hyung... I'm eating..." 

"Yeokshi... My Oppa is still the coolest one..." Shin Hye cooed.

"Good that you realised that... That's why Junsu is out of bound.."

"Aniyo... I still find Junsu Oppa y...!"

"Ya Shin Hye ya~~ How can you do this to me?" Yoochun spoke in protest. 

"I'm not doing anything to you Oppa~~ I just hurt your ego a little.." Shin Hye brother as she walked over towards the living room. 

Yoochun did the dishes when the men had finish eating the food. Junsu and Jaejoong then proceed to the living and sat on the couch adjacent to where Shin Hye was seated. 

"Buuurrpp~~!" 

"Ya Junsu~~ That's disgusting..." Jaejoong got irked when Junsu burped.

"Hahahahaha... That's so cute.."

"Cute? Did you just say that Shin Hye?"

"Yes..!"

"Wae?" Jaejoong questioned her further.

"Because its a testimony that what I cooked was delicious!"

"Chunnie ah~~ Your donsaeng is saying weird things.." Jaejong called Yoochun who had just finish washing the dishes. As Yoochun walked towards the living room...

"Yes she's been saying weird things since 2011 when we were in Berlin Germany for the concert..."

Instead of settling the situation, Shin Hye went on further...

"Yes since 2011.. So when Junsu Oppa broke out into a solo career... I even became weirder! I was enchanted by the Tarantellegra concept! Smexy!"

Junsu was embarrassed and his ears turned red which Yoochun noticed...

"Jaejoong Hyung... Junsu is getting weird too!"

The four of them broke into big laughter that broke the silence of the night.

"By the way Oppa-deul why the sudden gathering?" Shin Hye asked.

"Coming up with possible concepts for our next album... Before me and Jaejoong Hyung continue with our filming and Junsu with his musical."

"Wah! Musical?"

"Ssinz.. Did you even listen to the rest of the sentence?"

"Hahahaha... Mian mian... I just thought maybe I should catch the musica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter