Chapter 34

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drama's writer had set up a meeting between the lead actors for the upcoming drama before releasing the information of the confirmed cast to the public through mass media. The public awaits the new drama by Kim Eun Sook after her previous successes with Lovers in Paris, Secret Garden and The Gentleman's Dignity which received unexpected success, being the latest one. The meeting was meant for Kim Eun Sook to observe the chemistry between the lead actors that may influence or change the storyline in time to come even though she has a general idea about how the drama would be like on a bigger picture. She is that powerful in the drama industry that she has the ability to secure a deal with a broadcasting station even if she was only having a basic structure as a storyline. 

"Shin Hye, there's an upcoming dinner date with Kim Eun Sook-nim." The CEO told her.

"Dinner?! Is it normal for that to happen in Korea?"

"Not really. But she has specially request for it. Plus I think it would be good to meet her before filming commences. You might want to bring a gift along just as a token of appreciation for casting you even without an audition."

"Neh Sajang-nim. Will do that."

Meanwhile, 

"Min Ho ya~ The dinner date with the writer please remember it. I've sent you an email in regards to the details."

"Does my manager need to be there?"

"I don't think so. It's the usual for Kim Eun Sook-nim to meet up with the lead actors first just to have dinner."

"Why does she do that?"

"No idea. What? Do you think I'm her friend or something?"

"Hehehehe. I wish though Hyung~ Can score more dramas for me...." Min Ho told Mr Kwon as he walked away to go for his photoshoot. 

"Aish~~ This brat is still the same..."

 

Day of the Dinner

Shin Hye got dressed in a smart yet casual manner. She wants to give the best impression to a writer who had put so much trust in her to even cast her as the leading role. Heeding the words of the CEO, she bought a small gift for the writer as a token of appreciation. 

"Oppa.. I'm going out to meet the writer today for dinner." Shin Hye told Yoochun who was resting at the living room watching the television.

"Neh Ssinz. All the best! Hwainting! Park Shin Hye Jjang!"

"Komawo Oppa~"

 

   

Shin Hye drove her car to the designated restaurant that the CEO has told her about. Since Shin Hye has not officially started her activities, a manager has not been assigned to her and currently she liaise directly with the CEO. She drove her car out of the carpark before turning on the stereo to accompany her journey. At that moment; the song that was playing out of her TVXQ/JYJ playlist made Shin Hye sang along with much passion;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3PDcRDIds

"Woohoo that was good! TVXQ Oppa-deul Jjang!" Shin Hye spoke to herself in the car. 

"Okay shuffle playlist... What do you have for me next?" Shin Hye said before she start to sing along once the music started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaH0cD2XM6s

"TVXQ Oppa-deul Jinjja Jjang! Changmin Oppa saranghae!!" Shin Hye feeling pumped up as she entertained herself throughout the journey. 

She was filled with much adrenaline that she decided to tone down a little since she was about 3-5 minutes away from the location. She decided to switch the player from her TVXQ/JYJ playlist to the radio instead. The DJ had just finished introducing the name of the song which she missed. And the song began playing. It sounded similar at first. Until she realised whose voice she was listening to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk-UzPa4xI0

"What the ?! How does this get playing time on the radio? Even his live version got air time! Sh*t! What kind of luck is this?!"

Shin Hye was parking her car when the song was playing. The carpark was full since it was dinner time and only parallel parking was available. Parallel parking was something she always found it difficult to do and made her anxious. She tried to focus and concentrate that she could not even switched off the radio that was changing her mood drastically. By the time she managed to complete the task the song had ended. 

"Dang it! I took so long to park! Urgh! I need to make a call to the writer." Shin Hye who was frustrated at herself.

She was always anxious about parallel parking but never got frustrated. The song she was listening to triggered other feelings that she was suppressing all this while. 

Meanwhile, Min Ho had just arrive at the restaurant.

 

He was led to a room in the restaurant to allow them sufficient privac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter