Chapter 30

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day...

From: Chunnie Oppa

Ssinz... The tour ended already?

From: Ssinz

Yup!

From: Chunnie Oppa

Come down to the studio at night alright? We'll throw a mini get-together. 

From: Ssinz

Alright!

From: Chunnie Oppa

Don't forget to bring Min Ho along.

From: Ssinz

Neh. Arasso.

.........

"Who was that Shin Hye?" Min Ho asked as he was drying his hair after a shower.

"Yoochun Oppa..."

"Oh anything that mattered?"

"He wants to have a mini get-together at the studio. And he wants me to bring you along too."

"Me?! Really?"

"Yup!"

"Honestly Shin Hye... I'm kinda scared since that night at the Ahjumonnie's place."

"What?! Scared? Then how are you suppose to protect me?"

Min Ho sighed. After spending months away on tour just with Shin Hye he forgot about having to deal with the presence of Shin Hye's brother. 

"Are you serious that you won't be coming because you're scared?"

"Did I just make the wrong decision?" Shin Hye continued asking.

"You know what Min Ho? We can't be hiding our relationship forever. Especially not from my brother he has been there for me all this while and I took a step forward to be with you and you tell me you're scared?"

"It didn't occured in my mind. And you only informed me last night that he was your real Oppa."

"Mwo?! Didn't occur? Gosh! That's a cowardly answer you just gave me." Shin Hye said as she walked out of his room back to hers.

Min Ho felt a sudden rush of guiltiness. It was hard for him to get her to agree and now they were already having their first fight as a couple. He got himself dressed quickly and went to Shin Hye's room.

*knock knock*

"Shin Hye open the door."

As she opened it, "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that way. I'm really sorry."

Shin Hye let him into the room. As the door behind him closed;

"I'm really sorry. Please forgive me."

"So are you going or not?" Shin Hye asked in an assertive tone.

"I will. Just that I will be freaking awkward."

"I'm there. Don't worry. Just like you his bark is louder than his bite when I first met you."

"I'm really sorry.. It won't happen again."

"Thank you. And apology is accepted."

................

They went back to their respective homes and prepared themselves for the night. Min Ho pick up Shin Hye from her home to meet the rest in the studio. They dressed casually for the get-together.

  

"Babe... Isn't there too much holes on your top?" Min Ho asked.

"It's fashion baby... and it covers where it should be covered! Hahahaha!"

"Tsk... tsk.. tsk...."

"By the way Oppa let's get some drinks for tonight." 

"Alright."

Min Ho drove to the nearest petrol station to the studio so Shin Hye could get some packs of beer to be brought along. 

When they reached the studio;

Already present were the five Oppas; Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

Jaejoong walked up to Min Ho and gave him a hug to congratulate him.

"Good job Min Ho... Congratulation."

Junsu came up to give a hug to Min Ho. While the rest of them gave him a handshake. On the other hand, everyone were more than eager to give Shin Hye a hug to welcome her back. 

"Ya Park Shin Hye~~ What are you wearing?" Yoochun asked her.

"I said the same thing too." Min Ho interrupted unconsciously making Yoochun to focus his attention at him before turning back to Shin Hye again.

Oh shoot! - Min Ho's thoughts.

"It's fashion Yoochun Oppa.... Besides I look great don't I?"

"Aish~~ This girl..."

They were exchanging stories about what had happened for the past couple of months. TVXQ had their tour in Japan and it was hugely successful. Yoochun and Jaejoong is currently filming their drama while Junsu is shuttling between Korea and Japan for his mini tour and preparing for an upcoming musical. Min Ho also shared his experiences for the fan meeting. He described how exciting he felt now that he had to pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter