Chapter 11

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Kwon entered the dance studio and looked around.

"Min Ho... Where's Shin Hye? Is she in the changing room?"

"Nope. She left."

"And you let her go home alone?"

"Yes."

*Smack*

"Ya~~ Hyung.. That's painful!"

"You deserve that. How can you let a girl go home on her own!"

They both went quiet for a moment before Mr. Kwon start speaking again.

"I saw the two of you just now. Full of laughter and smiles... Then why are you being difficult with her? Isn't it better if the two of you could work well together?"

"Long story Hyung~~"

"No worries.. For my donsaeng, I will spare time for him."

"Ya right... yesterday you left me with Shin Hye!"

"Aish.. I really had business deals... Come on tell me...~~"

"We used to go to the same elementary school..."

"You and her really?"

"Then what has that got to do with you treating her like this?"

"She used to be with the popular group. And the boys in that group were nasty."

"So you became their target?"

"Yes..."

"I was bullied like there's no tomorrow. It was real bad. But the school was meant for rich kids. I entered because of sponsorship from Ahboeji."

"Sajang-nim you mean?"

"Yes Hyung... Sajang-nim is my Ahboeji. My foster father."

"The bullies would extort money from me and would punch and kick my stomach. The only place where there won't be obvious signs of bullying."

"But those are the acts of the boys not hers."

"There was one time that I sincerely thought there was a truce and they wanted to befriend me. And Shin Hye approached me. She said she wanted to be friends. She was the one that convinced me that there will no longer be anymore bullying. It really did stop for awhile. Of course I was happy. Thinking that a popular girl would want to be friends with me. So we all went out to eat at a shop nearby the school. They ordered a lot. I was just happy that I was able to get away from being bullied. When we were eating, I had to go to the toilet. When I stepped out of the toilet, all of them were gone and they left me with the bill! I had no choice but to pay. But I didn't tell Ahboeji because I knew I would get scolded like hell. So I only told Omma. Only she knows.. But Omma has passed on now... So the story remains with me.. But now that I've told you... You better shut that mouth of yours Hyung~~!"

"If that's the case, how come she does not recognise you?"

"When I was younger I was a total nerd. I had braces on, really thick glasses and freaking fair skin... Because I hated going outdoors and all I care about was books. Definitely not how I look like right now at all. And my braces were really severe like I was frankenstein and plus you know I had that car accident right and I had to fix my nose?"

"Ah... I see... But doesn't she know your name then?"

"Ahboeji had it change officially when he started this business... Since my foster parents was not given the blessings to have children of their own."

"Ah I see.. That's quite tragic. But still..."

"But what Hyung?"

"Isn't it childish to drag it on for so long?"

"Hyung~~ Be in my place at that point of time and tell me if its childish. And not long after that incident she left Korea. So she made an impression. A huge one. Not necessarily a positive one though."

Mr. Kwon heaved a sigh.. "I don't know Min Ho... But from what I see just now.. I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter