Chapter 38

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Min Ho entered her room, he was amazed at the number of awards she received being a ballerina. Pictures of her when she was young all the way till her heydays. A beautiful picture of her took his breath away. Shin Hye has been ignoring his presence ever since he stepped into the room.

"Shin Hye ya~~ You look amazing in this photo... " Min Ho spoke in awe.

Shin Hye kept quiet. 

"The frame is unique too... Did you do it yourself?" Min Ho continued.

A hesitant Shin Hye spoke. 

"That was a gift, Yoochun Oppa gave me when he heard I was going to Paris before he got very busy with his activities."

"I see...." Min Ho picked up the frame with an attached note at the back which reads;

To my dearest Dongsaeng Park Shin Hye,

Congratulations on your achievement! 

Wishing you all the best! 

The Park siblings, Jjang! Hwaiting~! Ganbatte!

Lotsa Love, Park Yoochun

Shin Hye was reluctant to have a conversation with him but in the end she yielded. She then asked Min Ho who was still staring at the photo as if hypnotized.

"Are you now in my house as my Sunbae or as an......."

The word ex was hard for Shin Hye to say. It seemed like it was just yesterday when it all ended. She is hating herself more for even having feelings for Min Ho still. She thought then, by leaving would make her be able to forget Min Ho but it did not. She misses him even more and was longing for him. 

"What difference does it make? Am I still not Min Ho?"

"There is a difference."

"What is?"

"You told me to be all professional in front of a Sunbae... But if you are talking about that...  I can't pretend to not know you!"

"Then don't pretend you don't know me."

"Easy for you to say..."

"What makes you think it is easy for me Shin Hye?"

"You've moved on haven't you?"

"You seriously think that? Do you know how much I so want to hug you right now? Do you know how much I missed you?"

"Min Ho please.. Don't bull me...That was all lies that you were saying..."

"I'm not."

"How dare you say that when it was all over the news! You know what Min Ho? For a moment I thought I could have a decent talk with you.. I don't think I am able to.. Sorry but get out of my room please..." Shin Hye said as she chased him out of her bedroom.

For a moment Min Ho was feeling lost.

"Ya~~ Shin Hye... At least show me where's the guest room!" Min Ho asked from outside the closed door.

Shin Hye opened the door, "It's to your right over there. Enjoy your stay~~~" *slams door*

Min Ho who could not even explain as Shin Hye said all that in a flash. He picked up his bag from the floor and headed to the guest room. As he lay down on the bed he was still hypnotized by the image of Shin Hye he saw in her room. He started to think about how elegant she must have been performing on stage and how good she must have been too, for receiving so many awards. If only he could see her in action...

Not long after, her parents were back in the house.

Shin Hye was still in her room shutting herself up. She did not even think that coming back for a visit would cause her so much sadness and with Min Ho around, she does not even know what her true feelings are anymore. 

Min Ho went down to kitchen asking if he could offer his help.

"Ommoni can I help you out?"

"You are a guest, how can we ask you to help us out? It will be rude of us to do so."

"Ommoni, Ahboenim don't worry... I can manage. I'm good at grilling meat."

"Jeongmal?" Mr. Park asked in wonder.

"Yes.. it's to die for Ahboenim~~" 

"Fine.. fine.. Then I shall leave the grilling to you okay?"

"Sure sure... It's the least I could do for allowing me to stay over."

"Alright.. For now go ahead and rest we will call you later when it's time to help out ok?" 

"Neh..."

Mr. and Mrs. Park began marinating the meats and the seafoods they have bought. It's been a long time since they had to cook for more than just two people and they were so happy about it. Min Ho went back to the guest room having to pass by Shin Hye's room. He was worried about her but he figured that she needed some time off to herself, and since it was his first time meeting her parents, he could not make a bad impression by arguing with Shin Hye in front of her parents. It was finally dinner time and both Shin Hye and Min Ho was called up to help out with the the grill. 

"Shin Hye.. Min Ho... Time for dinner..."

"Neh~~~" The both of them answered in un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter