Chapter 32

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Year Later...

Shin Hye and her brother had just came back to Korea after a year long tour around the world. Their plane had just touched down. And there were throngs of fans waiting for JYJ at the airport waiting to capture photos of the three men who had came back from a very successful tour. Shin Hye had to take the other way out of the airport to prevent from being trampled upon. She got into the car first before it was drove towards the entrance where her brother, Junsu and Jaejoong would get on. JYJ will be having a closure to their tour with a final show in Korea.

"Ssinz... Are you alright?" Yoochun asked her sister out of concern. 

"Yeah.. I'm fine Oppa.."

"You sure?"

"I'm just tired Oppa..."

As the vehicle was equipped with a mini television that was installed at the back of the head rest, Junsu turned it on to catch up with the local news. What appeared on the screen next causes the atmosphere to be awkward.

EXCLUSIVE:

Actor Lee Min Ho and his ex-lover Park Min Young seen out on a date. Their agency denies.

Her three Oppas in the vehicle knew that the relationship between herself and Min Ho was over. Junsu as fast as he might to switch the tv off but he could not. The news was out there for all to hear and see including Shin Hye. 

As if nothing had happened, Shin Hye closed her eyes and lean back on her seat. Keeping quiet throughout the journey back to their homes. Yoochun looked on her sister with much concerned but dare not say a word, leaving her be.

 

Flashback

"Hello?"

"Hello.. Shin Hye ya~~"

"Yeah? What is it? Do you know what time is it now?"

"I am having  a drink here...." Min Ho said as he laughed in a weird manner.

"Ya Min Ho... Are you drunk?"

"Come and get me Shin Hye..."

"Gosh where are you?"

The phone conversation was cut off.

It was 2 a.m. in the morning and Shin Hye was in bed when Min Ho called her. She was concerned and texted Mr. Kwon to find out about his whereabouts.

From: Shin Hye

Kwon Oppa~ Do you happen to know where Min Ho is?

From: Kwon Oppa

I think he is at a private party with his fellow actor friends.

From: Shin Hye

Can I have the address please?

From: Kwon Oppa

Why Shin Hye?

From: Shin Hye

Nothing. I just need to meet up with him that's all. 

From: Kwon Oppa

You are still worried about him even after you've broken up?

From: Shin Hye

We have not broke up. We are just having some time apart from each other. And he called me. So it's the least I could do.

From: Kwon Oppa

Alright... I'll text you the address in a while.

.................

Shin Hye drove her car that she had bought with the salary she received for her work towards the location that Mr. Kwon had texted her to. She entered the address on her GPS system. She soon reached the address of the location not far from her apartment that she was still sharing with Yoochun. She took the lift to the exact floor and walked towards the door number that Mr. Kwon had provided earlier. 

*ding dong*

A young tall man opened the door.

"Sorry but you are?"

"Is Lee Min Ho around?" Shin Hye asked with her eyes darting around to get a look into the apartment. Before the man could answer, she pushed the man aside and went in towards the living room where Min Ho was sitting on the couch looking like he had drunk just a little too much.

“Min Ho Oppa… What happened to you?”

“Oh? Shin Hye ya~~ What are you doing here?”

“You called me didn’t you?”

“I didn’t know you would actually come.”

Shin Hye could just shook her head as she held Min Ho’s hand.

“Excuse me Miss? You are? Why are you having your hands on him?” A young woman approached Shin Hye.

“Oh Min Young, this is Shin Hye and Shin Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter