Chapter 23

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Min Ho and Jaejoong entered the dance studio, Shin Hye was already dancing with Junsu who was sitting at the back watching her. As Min Ho and Jaejoong walked towards Junsu, he moved in towards the inner corner of the room on the cushioned bench that he was sitting on. The music in the room was loud that they did not even attempt to speak to each other because it would just be ridiculous to do so. But Junsu pointed to a plastic bacg that was placed on the other side of the bench. Jaejoong walked towards the plastic bag and saw that it was filled with food. Like a kid who just found his treasured candy, Jaejoong brought the plastic bag over and showed to Min Ho. They took out the contents and shared among the two of them. Without words, Jaejoong offered some to Junsu, Junsu shook his head with his hand holding on to his stomach. Meanwhile, Shin Hye was just enjoying the time she's able to dance. When it was over, Junsu requested for Shin Hye to dance to something cute but true to Shin Hye style, she mixed in something of her own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge4wZJEQ0Iw

"Encore, encore, encore!" Jaejoong and Junsu chanted. 

Jaejoong gave Min Ho a look of why-aren't-you-chanting-with-us look. 

This time the three of them chanted for an encore.

"Shin Hye ya~~ Please."

"Fine fine.."

Shin Hye search for the song she wanted and began to dance. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ

The way she moves reminded Min Ho how in awe he was when he saw Shin Hye the other time in the dance studio. All three were stunt by Shin Hye's performance. 

"Now that I'm done, Junsu Oppa! It's your turn!" Shin Hye called out for Junsu.

Junsu being a nice Oppa like he had always been, asked Shin Hye if she had any request.

"Hmm I like the latest songs from your album... It has a real good beat to it... Just wanna see you dance with it... But won't hurt if you can sing it as well..." Shin Hye chuckled.

"What is that song Shin Hye?"

"Promise me first that you will definitely perform it."

"Why am I nervous when she says that?"

"Aish~ Just promise her already."

"Okay okay.. Promise. What is it..?"

"No Reason and Turn it Up."

"Mwo?! No Reason?"

"Hahahahaha.... No reason why you shouldn't do it!" Jaejoong teased.

"But Hyung~~ It's a bit embarrassing like this..."

"I haven't finish Oppa... For No Reason.. you should just sing it.. I know it's a bit burdensome for you to dance it..." Shin Hye .

"But for Turn It Up... Definitely dance."

Junsu heaved a sigh of relief. 

"Neh... Deal.."

Junsu started off with the song first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1COL3V2A4io

Shin Hye was behaving like a total fangirl head over heels with Junsu's singing. She was taking the chance since Yoochun was not around to stop her. Just like Yoochun had predicted that Shin Hye would go crazy for Junsu. He then continued with her next request.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZagUcoUEQhY

This time Shin Hye could not help but to stand and groove with him. She was definitely going crazy for Junsu and Min Ho was not feeling good about it at all. Since Junsu has not been appearing on television much particularly his music, it was the first time Min Ho saw this side of Junsu in front of his own eyes. Watching Shin Hye going crazy for him did not help his feelings at all. Even though he was convinced that Shin Hye was dating Yoochun, watching Shin Hye looking at Junsu was playing with his mind a lot because Shin Hye was as though shooting hearts from her eyes.

After Junsu had finish his performance,

"Shin Hye ya~ Can I have a duet with you?"

"A dance duet?"

"Yup.. What song would it be?"

"I wanna dance to Incredible with you... Can we?"

"Sure! You've been listening to my songs uh?"

"Yup!"

And so they danced to the song together. The song, Shin Hye had been dancing to it even before she came to Korea. Shin Hye had been diligently following Junsu's music journey after she discovered him. He was afterall the one who inspired her to dance again. The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter