Chapter 19

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally morning, Shin hye managed to sleep off what had happened earlier. But her swollen eyes were evident. She stepped out of her room to go to the kitchen get herself some water.

As she approached the kitchen, Yoochun was there having his breakfast, a bowl of cereal and fruits.

"Good morning Oppa.." She greeted her brother.

"Orh.."

Yoochun was not feeling good about last night, the way Shin Hye snubbed him. Shin Hye got herself a mug and filled it up with water as she took a seat adjacent to her brother. 

"Oppa.. I'm sorry about last night."

"It's okay.." He said trying to understand his sister better while looking down on his bowl of cereal. 

"You're only drinking water?" Yoochun asked as he tried to look at his sister's face for the first time since the greeting. But before Shin Hye could answer him, he noticed that her sister's eyes were swollen from all the crying.

"Ya~~ Ssinz.. What happened to you? Who did this? Was it Min Ho?!" The questions Yoochun asked of her came simultaneously. 

"It's not him.. Then who? Which bastard made my sister cry?"

"What if I tell you it was a that made a girl made me cry?"

"Huh?!" Yoochun was dumbfounded. 

"Hahahaha.. Oppa.. I'm just kidding... But thinking about it... Maybe a girl really made me cry.."

"What are you talking about Shin Hye?" Yoochun asked her feeling concerned. 

"I met an old friend last night... "

"Old friend?" 

"Yes.... When we were still in Korea.."

"You mean from your elementary school?"

"Yup... Who?"

"I don't know if you even remember the name Kim Jonghyun..."

"Hmmm... Kim.. Jong... Hyun..." Yoochun was thinking hard to remember.

Shin Hye observed Yoochun struggling but did not attempt to help him to make it easier. 

"Isn't he.. the one that you said you regret hurting?! When we had that conversation back in the States? I remembered his name because you were really feeling guilty about it. Never seen you like that before... So he made you cry?!"

"Like I said a girl made me cry..."

"Huh?!"

"The young girl, me, my young self made me cry..."

"What do you mean Shin Hye?" Yoochun asked her. 

"Whatever I did in the past is haunting me back by the very person I've hurt... Kim Jonghyun... he is still hurting by what I did... by the lies I told him..."

"But it was all in the past... How can he..."

"That's how bad it was to him that he could remember details of it even though it was so long ago... It just proves to me how impactful it was on him... when the person you've hurt tells it back to your face..."

"But wait... Yesterday when I asked you who you were with... You told me it was Lee Min Ho.. But how did Kim Jonghyun got in the picture....? Oh my god... Don't tell me they are...."

"Yes Oppa.. They are the same person... Lee Min Ho is Kim Jonghyun... and Kim Jonghyun has become Lee Min Ho..."

"How mindf*ck is that?" Yoochun said in amazement. "How is that even possible?"

"Yeah I thought so too... How could it be... But when he showed me that lollipop that I gave him... I was taken aback..."

"So what are you going to do now Shin Hye? You are their choreographer and all..."

"I know..."

"Then?"

"Then what? Be professional of course. I'm hired due to my capabilities... I got in not because of connections. Of course I will see through it."

"Yeokshi~~ You are definitely my sister."

"Orh? Before I forget... Then is the music making still on?"

"Of course!"

"Aish~~ "

"Come on Oppa.. Treat it like you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter