Chapter 36

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye pouted her lips and got into her car. Min Ho drove as soon as Shin Hye buckled up. Min Ho turned to face Shin Hye who was still sulking.

"Aigoo~~~ Are you seriously still sulking about me driving this car?" Min Ho said with a chuckle.

Shin Hye gave him a side stare.

"Look at it this way. If you were driving, then I will have to give you directions and if I have to give you directions that means we have to keep on talking to each other. And I think you don't really want me to talk to you isn't it?"

Shin Hye remained silent.

"So this arrangement is definitely better. You win and I win."

Shin Hye out of spite her stereo loud to drown out all the words that was coming out of Min Ho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6vkKibHS8g

Min Ho waited for the song to end before he spoke again. Shin Hye who thought he had ended;

"Well Shin Hye-shhi unlike the song, we have a reason to meet, a valid reason at that. Secondly, think about it; is it a waste of time meeting me? I don't think so. You definitely earn a salary for that. Thirdly, I am not going to meet any other girls now that you're here in front of me. Forthly, you are definitely not fine without me since I saw your outburst just now in the restaurant and finally, I'll prove to you there's such thing as happy ending." Min Ho said confidently. 

Shin Hye went quiet and did not even answer to any of his words. Min Ho looked at her who was pretending not to hear a word he had just said. She was looking out of the window staring at the scenes that they drove pass by.

Without Shin Hye knowing, Min Ho took the long route back to his home just so he could spent a longer time with her.

In times like this I'm happy that you are not familiar with the roads. Hehehehe. - Min Ho's thoughts.

The rest of the ride were quiet. Min Ho had said what he wanted to and Shin Hye could not even reply to any of those comments he made partly because what he said was true. But her clouded mind and feelings were making her react in a weird way when she is around Min Ho.

"Thank you for the ride~~~" Min Ho said as he smiled at her.

Min Ho turned around to enter his apartment building. 

Shin Hye who just got herself into the driver's seat, closes the door and drove off as she starts complaining to herself. 

"Since when did he possess a smarty- mouth? Testing me like that. What makes him think that I'll fall for him again. Urgh! Not even a day of shooting and he is already driving me nuts! You think I will back down because of this uh? No way.. Not in a million years... LEE MIN HO!"

Meanwhile Min Ho who just got into his apartment smiled to himself as he closes the door. 

"It was nice meeting you again Park Shin Hye~" Min Ho said as he made his way to the bathroom to prepare for bed. 

Shin Hye drove all the way back home with the help of the GPS system. Her brother, Yoochun who was home that night decided to wait up for her to hear what she had to say about her meeting with the writer. As Shin Hye entered the house;

"Ssinz! How was the meeting? Good? Is she nice?"

"The writer? Kim Eun Sook-nim? She's a nice lady. A very nice lady."

"Great.. So who will you be starring opposite to?"

"Do you really have to know now? I am tired Oppa~~"

"Huh? How can you be tired when you just had dinner. You weren't doing anything physical."

"Oppa~~ Lifting up the fork and knife and bringing up the load to my mouth is physical work. Sitting. standing and walking is physical too."

"Shin Hye.. I don't need your sarcasm as the moment... I need you to tell me."

"Aish~~ Oppa...."

"Why are you hesitating?"

"I am not I am just tired."

"Shin Hye I wasn't born yesterday."

"Oppa~ I don't appreciate your sarcasm either."

"Then tell me."

Shin Hye's hesitation was obvious and her brother's constant questioning was making her frustrated.

"Oh my god~ Don't tell me its..."

"Yes Oppa~~ Its him..."

"That's crazy! Are you going on with this project then?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter