Chapter 37

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plane ride was not as bad as Shin Hye thought it would be. Min Ho was attentive towards her. He requested for a blanket for Shin Hye as well. The air stewardesses recognizes Min Ho and were fangirling causing Shin Hye to roll her eyes.

"Oh my god~~ Do I really have to see this happening every now and then?" Shin Hye commented as they were asking for Min Ho's signature. 

When he finally signed all requests,

"Wae? Are you perhaps jealous that this man that you apparently hate has a lot of women who are crazy for him?" Min Ho asked in a spiteful yet teasing manner. 

"Why should I be jealous?"

"Shouldn't you be?"

"Give me a reason why I should then?"

"Because I am an established actor with good looks and what else can I say? You saw it for yourself just now."

"What? You are going to boast to me about having many fan girls?"

"Well Yeah... Of course."

"Well too bad then.. because I am not one of those fan girls so there's no reason for me to be jealous."

"Precisely you are not one of those fan girls that I am head over heels with you!"

"And come to think about it, if I remember clearly, I made someone who has plenty of fan girls jealous when he thought I was dating other stars." Shin Hye said as she shut her ears with her headphone and closes her eyes.

Who does he think he is? Putting me on a roller coaster ride again? - Shin Hye's thoughts.

Oh gosh! How right can you be.. You definitely made me jealous then and you still can. - Min Ho's thoughts.

Min Ho was gazing at her without Shin Hye knowing. He could just stare at her all the way through the flight. He was appreciating every inch of her facial features. How beautiful she looked when the sun finally hits her face. Shin Hye was asleep as she catch up on her beauty sleep because she has not been able to sleep well for the past few days due to her anxiousness. On the other hand, Min Ho was kept awake in awe of her natural beauty. 

The hair that I used to run my fingers through, the pair of eyes that I used to look into, the nose that I used to pinch, the lips that I used to kiss and would kiss me back, the face that I've missed for the past year is now right infront of me. - Min Ho's thoughts.

When Shin Hye was asleep, he would take care of her on the long haul flight by keeping awake. He put away the flight headphones she had on, carefully to allow her to be more comfortable. Without Shin Hye realising, she had grabbed onto Min Ho's arm and snugged her face in between his ears and his shoulders, even adjusting to get a perfect fit. Min Ho froze in his seat. He could not believe what was happening.

Wah~~ Luckily its me that you are sitting with and not any other guy.. And mwo? You said you are not jealous and all but the way you are grabbing my arms tells a different story. - Min Ho's thoughts.

Min Ho was up to mischief when he decided to capture the moment of him and Shin Hye together. 

I'm going to use this against you when the times come. Hahahaha. - Min Ho's thoughts.

When Shin Hye was finally awake, Min Ho pretended to close his eyes this time. This time it was Shin Hye's turn to do what Min Ho did. The difference was Min Ho is awake though he had his eyes close. Just like what Shin Hye did unconsciously in her sleep, being a good actor he was, he re-enacted in the same manner. Similar to Min Ho's responses, Shin Hye froze in her seat. But what came next surprised Min Ho too. She used her fingers to push away the fringe that was covering his eyes. Min Ho who had his head on her shoulder could hear her beating heart, making Min Ho smile in his 'sleep'. It soon felt real comfortable for him that he fell asleep for real.

The plane finally touched down on LAX airport. Both Min Ho and Shin Hye who was sleeping on and off throughout the flight was awoken by the pilot's voice. They pretended that nothing had happened and got off the plane. Waiting at the arrival hall, was Shin Hye's parents who had come to pick her up, while the others would checked into the accomodation that was booked by the production company. Joong Ki has been informed by Shin Hye to check in at the prepared accomodation while she visits her parents during the time that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter