Chapter 27

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally morning and Shin Hye prepared herself for work. Yoochun came home late last night after spending the whole night with his friends. After dinner they all went to the studio to continue with their catching up stories. Shin Hye checked to see if Yoochun's bedroom door was lock and it was. She assumed that he was inside and she went to the kitchen to prepare some soup. She wrote a note in big letters for Yoochun and stuck it on the fridge.

Yoochun Oppa~ I've cook some soup for you to eat when you're awake.

I bet your hangover is hurting your head like SH*T!

SERVES YOU RIGHT! =P For not listening to me when I told you to cut down on your drinking!

xoxo

Ssinz

Shin Hye then headed to the bathroom to have a shower and dressed herself up. She had noted down the address of the photoshoot location and took a cab there. 

  

When she reached the location, she saw Mr. Kwon.

"Kwon Oppa~~ I missed you~"

"Me too Shin Hye~~ You look good today.."

"Only for today?" Shin Hye teased.

"Hahahaha... No no.. You look good every day... " 

"Hehehehe Thank you... Hmmm.. Min Ho isn't here yet?"

"Nope.. He'll be here soon I guess."

"Alright."

"By the way how was it? The album?"

"It went well.. Recording went well.."

"Did he get into a lot of trouble?"

"Nope. He didn't. The songs that I've heard so far are good."

"Thank God. You know what... I was so worried that I would receive a call saying that Min Ho caused trouble."

"Don't worry Kwon Oppa~ He was on time during the recording session and was hard at work. He really did put in a lot of effort towards this album. Now all we have to do is support him."

"That's really good to hear."

As the two of them were talking, Min Ho walked in with his manager. He seems to be in a good mood. Perfect for the photoshoot. 

He was sent straight to the make-up chair and then to the changing room to get changed for his album photoshoot. The clothes were sponsored and pre-coordinated and were not specifically chosen by Shin Hye though she did have a say in the kind of concept the photoshoot will be. So the sponsors just provided a rack full of clothes that met the theme: Something easy-going and fun. 

However, when Shin Hye started to see the clothes for the first few frames, she could not help herself but to get involved in coordinating the outfit for Min Ho. She felt that Min Ho is not breaking the usual image he has been pulling off making her to be not satisfied with the outcome. She went through the available rack of clothes and started to coordinate colourful outfits. Mr. Kwon who was standing beside her was worried. 

"Shin Hye my dear.. I don't think Min Ho would want to wear clothes in this manner... He has never done this before..." Mr. Kwon told Shin Hye out of concern.

"Precisely because he has never worn it that he has to. Besides just wearing a colorful shoe to suit does not scream change at all." Shin Hye replied Mr. Kwon with a wink. 

"Err.. Shin Hye... I'm really not sure about this..." Mr. Kwon said.

"Trust me." She affirmed Mr. Kwon before walking towards the changing room.

.............

"Min Ho-sshi..." Shin Hye called him out.

When Min Ho stepped out of the changing room;

"Do you mind if you could excuse us?" Min Ho told the make-up artist.

"Yes? What is it Shin Hye?" Min Ho turning his focus towards Shin Hye.

"Hmmm... I brought you some clothes to wear for the photoshoot."

"Shin Hye ya~~ I don't wear such clothes.. The colors are too much."

"I don't think it's too much... Please.. Try something new alright? I know you can swoon girls just by you simply standing and breathe.... But let's try something new this time... Okies?"

"But I've failed to swoon you even till now." Min Ho uttered under his breath.

"Huh? What did you say?" Shin Hye asked.

"Nothing. I'll try it now."

In truth Shin Hye heard what Min Ho had said even though it was not obvious. She was hoping that he would at least repeat it again for her to be sure. But unfortunately he did not.

You have no idea Min Ho~~ - Shin Hye's thoughts.

Min Ho stepped out of the changing room for Shin Hye's approval.

"So.. How do I look?"

"Great! Now Let's take some photos!"

Shin Hye then went to the rack of clothes again to pick out some other clothes for the next frames. Mr. Kwon who was walking towards her and saw her next selection.

"Shin Hye ya~~ " Mr. Kwon called Shin Hye because he was worried again.

"Neh Kwon Oppa.. Wae?"

"Shin Hye.. Good that you managed to make him wear colours that he seldom wear... But flower prints? You are going to get yourself killed."

"Hahahaha. Kwon Oppa... Don't worry I won't get killed. Min Ho is not a murderer. Though he does kill his fans with his smile and he's also a Noona and Ahjumma slayer too. Hahahahaha." Shin Hye said as she walked away to wait for Min Ho at the changing make-up room.

"Aish~~ This girl... Sooooo stubborn... Just like Min Ho..." Mr. Kwon remarked.

Min Ho who had just walked in to change into another set of clothes saw Shin Hye sitting on the chair. Shin Hye gave him the clothes he would be wearing.

"Mwo?! Flower prints? Aren't bright colours enough?"

"Don't worry trust me..."

"Trust? Do you really see me as a guy who wears flower prints?"

"Yes." Shin Hye answered with a poker face.

"Aish~~ Dang it! " Min Ho had no choice but to put it on as he remembered another clause in the contract that Shin Hye reserves the right to instruct Min Ho if it is related to her scope of work. Shin Hye also gave him different shades to wear. It was her favourite look of Min Ho so far. 

"Min Ho-sshi~~ Relax yourself.. "

Upon the photographers instructions, he began fiddling with his shades and made funny poses.

"So how do I look?" Min Ho asked Shin Hye who was standing by the monitor checking the photos that he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter