Chapter 40

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they got into the house as usual Shin Hye went straight into her room.

Min Ho went to the guest room that he had stayed in the first time they touched down in LA as if the room was already his. Mr. and Mrs. Park were just happy that they would be able to have breakfast with their daughter before she leave for Korea. 

After everyone was asleep, Min Ho checked on Shin Hye's room as her door was ajar but she was not in. He immediately went to the pool to check on her. There she was sitting on the pool chair with her script and that she had fallen asleep. Min Ho walked towards her and picked her up bridal style and put her back to bed. As he places her on the bed. Before leaving the room, he took a good look at Shin Hye's face as he swept the front of her hair off causing Shin Hye to open her eyes. 

"Ya~~ Lee Min Ho, what are you doing?" Shin Hye asked in a shocking tone.

"Nothing."

"How did I get up here? What are you doing here?"

"You fell asleep at the pool chair just now and I don't want you to get sick sleeping outdoors like that."

Shin Hye sat up on her bed with Min Ho sitting right infront of her.

"Sorry." Shin Hye said.

"For what?"

"For sleeping outdoors, that you had to carry me all the way here."

"It's okay Shin Hye."

Shin Hye plucked up her courage to say the following to Min Ho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIbYhCiD4cc

"Min Ho... I have to admit whatever you are doing to me right now is working. The thing is when I left I thought I would forget you. That I would be able to do so. But it did not work. It made me miss you more instead. Longing for you. I was hurt when you introduced me to her. I was so mad at you but I hate myself even more for still having feelings for you. But now even when you are right here infront of me I really don't know my feelings for you. I don't even understand myself. I cannot make myself to fall in love with you again just like that."

Min Ho who was listening intently to every single word she said. As Shin Hye finished what she had to say, Min Ho gave her a kiss on her forehead and hugged her. 

"Shin Hye ya~~ For now.. Just clear your mind and concentrate on this project... I apologise."

Min Ho tucked her to sleep and went to his room as he lay his head down. He was determined to gain her trust again even if it takes time. He still did broke her trust even though he did not have the intention to. 

.................

Shin Hye's parents see them off at the airport and said their goodbyes. Just before they part, while Shin Hye and her mother were saying their goodbyes in tears, her father brought Min Ho aside to pass him a gift. 

"Ahboenim, what is this?"

"Something you wanted. Keep it safe please, son. And please take care of my daughter."

"Neh.. neh I will." 

Shin Hye's parents has taken a liking for Min Ho. Her parents just before they left the house, when Shin Hye was outside putting her belongings in the trunk of the car, had pack the photo frame the size of an A5 paper that he wanted. 

In the plane ride back, Shin Hye sat beside a female crew while Min Ho was sitting beside his Manager. 

"Min Ho how was it meeting your prospective in-laws." Min Ho's manager nosing around poking for stories.

"Ya Hyung~~ What are you talking about?"

"Why? Don't you wish to marry her?"

"Even if the in-laws likes me but the daughter is not responding well so how is that possible."

"Hahahaha. Even THE Lee Min Ho gets rejected?"

"Ya Hyung~~ You are really mean when I'm really sincere."

"Ok ok.. My Apologies... Love takes time Min Ho... Don't rush it out."

"Woah Hyung~~ You sound so experienced."

"I am a dad Min Ho.. I have a wife. I was a good looking man too when I was younger and my wife was difficult to woo."

"Hahahaha~ Jinjja? Hard to believe."

"Hard to believe what? That my wife was difficult to woo?"

"Nope.. Not that... That you were once a good looking man.... Hahahaha!"

"Ya~ You think I get old overnight? Don't look down on me now that I'm older. I used to be a noona killer last time. And your fate might just be similar to mine when you're old!"

"Aish~~ Hyung. Sleep...! I think you are still hungover from last night party."

The plane finally touched down. The media got the wind of it that the cast and crew would be coming back from LA. They camp out at the airport to get exclusive photos. Including Min Ho's legion of fans as well. It was the first time for Shin Hye and she was feeling awkward having cameras shutting away but she tried to keep her composure and walked on. Min Ho stopped for some fanservice while Shin Hye had moved on to get onto the prepared vehicle by the agency. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter