Chapter 35

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So I think we should leave too." Shin Hye said in a hurry.

"Didn't you hear what the writer said just now? We need to build rapport to convince the audience. Do you think by acting like this you will be able to convince the audience? So sit down."

"Oh my god! Min Ho are you serious?!"

"Park Shin Hye-sshi... I am here as your Sunbae. Don't you know how the culture is in Korea? Don't you know how much Sunbaes are respected here?"

"Mwo?! Sunbae? Sunbae?"

"Do you want to create trouble by leaving now? I can call the writer right at this moment. If you are not satisfied with the lead actor go ahead and leave this production." 

"Why should I leave? If either one of us has to leave it should be you!"

"Why should I? I am the Sunbae here.."

"But she specifically cast me to be in this drama!"

"You're not alone. I was too. Didn't you hear her that she has been wanting to work with me?"

"Oh my gosh! I really think I should leave this drama..."

"Go ahead.. And disappoint the writer that has put her trust in you.. "

Min Ho's every word hurt Shin Hye like crazy. It was hurting her so much that she did not even realise with just a single blink her tears will start to fall. Min Ho on the other hand knew he had to do it this way to make Shin Hye stay this time was to challenge her just like the way he did last time when she signed that ridiculous contract with him. Unknown to Shin Hye, Min Ho was hurting too. 

 

Flashback

"Hello?"

"Kwon Hyung~~"

"Neh Min Ho.. What is it?"

"I've decided Hyung~~"

"What is it Min Ho?"

"I have to let Shin Hye go."

"Huh?! What are you talking about?"

"I should not be selfish and think about myself Hyung~~ She is born a star.. You know that yourself.. You've seen her."

"Then what is it Min Ho?"

"She is like a bird. You can't caged a bird. It will not be able to reach its fullest potential. To do what it was born to do. Be free."

"Are you sure about this Min Ho?"

"Yes."

"I think you're gonna get hurt real bad Min Ho... What do you want me to do?"

"I'll be planning something with my friends, Il Woo and Kim Bum for a get-together party along with my college friends which will include Min Young."

"Mwo?! Min Young? Do you have to go that far?"

"The only way to convince Shin Hye."

"It's risky Min Ho."

"Don't worry Hyung.... I'll take care of it."

"Aish~~ You're a fool Min Ho. A fool!"

............

On the day of the party, just hours before he made the call to Shin Hye, he had went on in details the plan that would be re-enacted. 

"Ya Min Ho you sure about this? Do you really have to involve her?" Il Woo asked him while pointing to Min Young.

"Ya Hyung... Why are you doing this to yourself?" Kim Bum added.

"I've fallen head over heels for someone that I feel like I'm a burden to her. For once I want to be the one helping her. And to convince her, I have to use someone that I have a history with."

"Do you think this is what your girlfriend wants? Aren't the argument you're having all because of the lack of time that separates the two of you... Why do this then?" Il Woo asked feeling concerned about his friend.

"Nevermind.. I have already decided... I've come to this decision after putting a lot of thoughts on it. So nothing you say now will make a difference."

"Arasso.. As you wish."

Min Ho then called Kwon Hyung to tell him about the detailed planning. Min Ho knew that Shin Hye would definitely contact Mr. Kwon since the two of them are close. 

..............

"Min Ho she's here quick..."

Min Ho took his place on the couch. Acting all drunk. He almost let his act slipped when he tried to hold onto Shin Hye one last time at the stairs. He sat at the stairs watching Shin Hye leave. He remembered her last words;

"Gosh Min Ho.. Whatever.. I'm leaving!"

As he watched Shin Hye's back fade from his vision;

I don't know if I will regret my decision. We met by chance after a long time till the next time we meet my love... I'm sorry for sending you away like this. - Min Ho's thoughts.

Min Ho stood up from his position; limping back to the apa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter