Chapter 47

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Performance Day...

After practicing hard for the show it was finally the day of Shin Hye's performance. She was nervous as it has been a long time since she was back on stage.. But her beautiful beau was with her that day, waiting backstage in the waiting room. Just before she stepped out, 

"Baby all the best.. I know you can do it! Hwaiting!"

"Thank you." 

They kissed each other on the lips before moving out to the stage. The intro began to play and Shin Hye was ready.

Show them what you've got Shin Hye! - Shin Hye's thoughts to pscyhe herself up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V8om5QcheE

Min Ho was watching her nervously from the monitor in the waiting room. 

Come on baby! You're doing well.. Oh yes! You're so damn easy to love! - Min Ho's thoughts.

As he continued to watch Shin Hye's performance,

You may be standing with the rest but you still managed to steal the spotlight! That's my babe! - Min Ho's thoughts.

When the performance was over, Shin Hye moved backstage. As she entered the room, Min Ho welcomed her with open arms. 

"Baby you did great!"

"Thank you Oppa~~" 

Shin Hye managed to do a good job on her comeback and the show ended on a high note. She was welcome back into the industry and idol groups that had recruited her to help with their performances prior respected her a lot. After the show ended, Min Ho and Shin Hye left the scene together.

"Babe.. Do you wanna go anywhere?"

"Hmmm... I am actually starved~~"

"Where shall we go?"

"Hmmmm the usual place... It's been sometime since we've been there..."

"Sure!"

They got in the car and Min Ho drove off to Shin Hye's favourite joint which they have not visited in a long while.

"Ahjumonnie~~" Shin Hye called out the owner. 

The owner looked at Shin Hye with a slightly confused look.

"Hmmmm...."

"Ahjumonnie~~ You've forgotten about me already?"

The owner of the place tried to recall...

"Oh~~~!!! You're Shin Hye~~ Where have you been? It's been a long time since you've been here!"

"I've been good very busy lately... Sorry that I have been coming here. And I missed the food you prepared!"

"Have a seat have a seat.. order what you like..."

"Neh~~ By the way Ahjumonnie~~ I would like to introduce you to someone...." Shin Hye said as she held on Min Ho's arm, "Ahjumonnie.. This is my namja-chingu.. My Boyfriend.."

"Oh ya~~ I remember the two of you now clearly..."

They placed their order and sat at the place they sat there together for the first time. 

"Why did you have to introduce me to her?" Min Ho asked.

"Because last time when we were not together, she would always paired us up.. Don't you realise she's our cupid in disguise?"

"Hahahaha! You and your ideas..." 

"By the way Oppa~~ it's the awards a few day later... What will you be wearing?"

"I don't have any idea yet..."

"Yourself?"

"Me? I don't know either... Can I wear t-shirt and jeans for the event?"

"How I wish I could too..." 

Just as they finished their conversation, the food arrived...

"Ahjumonnie~~ Can I have an extra order of the clam noodles in broth?"

"Eh? Won't your boyfriend say anything about that?"

"It's okay Ahjumonnie... I've caught him in the net already... I don't he dare to comment about my appetite... Right?" Shin Hye said as she look at Min Ho grinning.

"Neh... She really wrapped me up in the net already..." Min Ho said with a smile on his face.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter