Chapter 28

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The question was something Shin Hye was not prepared for. She got fidgety in her seat. She did not know what do or how to react. Min Ho who saw how Shin Hye was behaving, spoke again;

"Are you alright?"

"I guess so..."

"Guess so? You certainly don't seem alright."

"Did I say something to hurt you?" Min Ho continued.

"Nope.. It's not that... Just that I was not ready for it."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. It's just me."

"If you feel sorry for me, I'll feel even worse." Shin Hye continued.

"But..." Min Ho spoke before Shin Hye interrupted.

"Min Ho... Could you give me more time?"

"Can you at least give me some sort of an answer?"

"At the moment... I can't but if you must know.. No I am not dating anyone."

Min Ho accepted the answer because he did not want to repeat the same mistakes.

Shin Hye thanked him for the ride as she stepped out of the car. Like a routine, Min Ho waited for her to get to the lift lobby before driving off. 

When they got back to their homes respectively, both Min Ho and Shin Hye were troubled by their thoughts and feelings. Like fate has it, both the radio and was listening to the same exact song that was on air. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y04Ph6D0kTw

Shin Hye was greatly affected. She was not only unsure about her feelings but she was also unsure about Min Ho's feelings. She was hurt badly before and to start on another commited relationship was a huge thing for her. This time also her brother does not seem to accept Min Ho fully and had warned her against dating him. Her uncertainties about Min Ho's feelings stemmed from her thoughts that it might just be a phase and that it might be his whirlwind of emotion that was driving him to say what he did. She really cannot tell it apart. Furthermore, she does not want to hurt Min Ho like the way she did before. The incident did not only hurt Min Ho but Shin Hye as well because of the guilt she had carried in her heart all this while. She needed to find herself and to establish her career again; and she definitely did not expect to have an encounter like this with Min Ho. 

Shin Hye went to grab her phone and opened the email that Mr. Jung had sent her. She replied to Mr. Jung by sending her thanks to before she opened the attachment. She took three deep breaths before downloading the attached image. She took three deep breaths again before opening it. She delayed opening the downloaded file and spoke to herself;

"If I do not experience what I did like this afternoon upon seeing the photo again, this is all nothing but just an infatuation and that I should not entertain my thoughts. Arasso Park Shin Hye?"

She inhale and exhale deeply one last time before opening the image. And finally she touched her screen to reveal the image that she had put off since afternoon.

.

.

.

.

.

Shin Hye experienced the exact same feeling as she did earlier. 

"Oh my god Shin Hye! You are definitely dead this time!!!" She spoke to herself. 

Meanwhile even though Min Ho was glad to hear that Shin Hye is not dating anyone but at the same time he was sad that she could not decide.  

Am I just not good enough? Did I really screwed it up the other time? - Min Ho's thoughts.

But just as Shin Hye had requested, Min Ho gave her the time she needed. Both Shin Hye and Min Ho soon got busier that thoughts about it soon disappear as they were focusing on getting everything right. Shin Hye was involved in a lot of meetings with Mr. Kwon and the rest of the team while Min Ho had other committment in his schedule that he had put off while he was making the album. It was all to be completed before the kickstart of the tour.

...................

A Week Before The Tour

Both Min Ho and Shin Hye were in the dance studio at the agency. Min Ho had been practicing hard with the other dancers. He had improved a lot in his dancing. 

When practice was over, Min Ho wanted to talk to Shin Hye so he texted her.

From: Min Ho

Are you free later?

From: Shin Hye

I guess so why?

From: Min Ho

Hmmm.. Coffee?

From: Shin Hye

Ok. See you.

Min Ho and Shin Hye got themselves change and head out together to the basement where he had parked his car. Min Ho drove to a cafe to grab some coffee and drove again to location away from the public eyes where the air was nice and the city lights looked like fireflies from afar. 

"This place is beautiful." Shin Hye remarked.

"Never been here before?"

"Nope. Never. How did you know this place?"

"When I had to stay away from the public eyes... I found this place coincidentally during my drives.."

"Wow... I guess its fate."

"Talking about fate... I have a suggestion for you..."

"Oh ya... What do you want to talk to me about?"

"I've been thinking... "

"About?"

"You're a dancer... and all.. a talented one at that..."

"And?"

"I thought I want to give you a platform.."

"Platform?"

"Yup... To show the world what you've got..."

"What? How?"

"Use my fan meet as a platform."

"How can I...? Its yours."

"Precisely because its mine that I want to set aside a segment for you."

"I don't think that's nice at all."

"I spoke to Kwon Hyung about it."

"Mwo?! What did he say?"

"He say why not... it will keep the atmosphere up.."

"For real?"

"Yeah... So what you can do now is to prepare something for that segment." 

"But...."

"But what Shin Hye?"

"I'll only do it on your final day of the tour alright?"

Min Ho with a wide smile replied; "Sure! Deal!"

Min Ho fan meet kicks off with a blast. They were kept busy and everytime they had free time, it was rest time for them. Before long, it was finally the last leg of the tour. The day that Shin Hye will be performing as promised.

...............................

Min Ho started with his last leg of the tour with

My Little Princess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsRHSbXZjoc

followed by Love Motion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8asjLphZM 

and Without You before he went for a costume change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGXSMr8qAE

During his costume change, the time was allocated for Shin Hye to showcase her performance. He quickly get himself changed so he could watch the segment that Shin Hye had been keeping a secret from him. She would practice on her own and only two selected dancers was chosen to be a part of the segment and they too did not leak any information. Min Ho was waiting anxiously that he even dragged the make-up artist and stylist to set him up by the sidelines after his quick change of clothes. 

Shin Hye was excited about being able to stand on stage to perform all over again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crm3JbNRDIY

Min Ho was in awe. 

Oh My God. Isn't she just y... - Min Ho's thoughts.

Mr. Kwon who was also there to watch Shin Hye's segment saw Min Ho. 

"Ya Kid~~ Close that mouth of yours. Don't be too obvious. Everyone's looking."

"Sh*t! You caught me Hyung."

"Luckily it's me. Not anyone else."

"She was definitely born to perform. Look at the crowd cheering for her. And they are your fans mind you." Mr. Kwon continued.

Min Ho was rendered speechless. He was just enjoying what he was seeing at that moment. 

After Shin Hye's performance, Min Ho came back on stage to perform the rest of his repertoire.

You & I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGqyOBDI9DQ

During Min Ho's performance, Shin Hye who was standing by the side to watch him on stage felt a sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter