Chapter 21

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they were done with their supper, Shin Hye and Min Ho headed out of the restaurant as Jaejoong and Yoochun were footing the bill. Min Ho who wanted to break the icy atmosphere between the two of them began to speak;

"Shin Hye.. Ermmm... Can I send you home today?"

"Ani... It's okay.. Yoochun Oppa will send me home today... Just remember to come to the studio again tomorrow.... Same time.."

"But I can commit longer hours tomorrow. Kwon Hyung cleared my schedule for tomorrow."

"Oh really? Then come by in the morning then. Maybe 10."

"Ok."

Shin Hye cold words were excruciating to Min Ho. He felt unwanted again for the second time. Shin Hye was clueless that what she said was hurting Min Ho again. But she could not help it as she still felt awkward around him. Even though they were arguing like cats and dogs the the last time, he still felt wanted in Shin Hye's life because Shin Hye was talking to him. The silence was hurting Min Ho more than the sarcasm and the tease that they had been exchanging with each other. Just then, Yoochun and Jaejoong stepped out of the restaurant after making payments. 

"Annyeong Chunnie, Shin Hye and Min Ho.. See you tomorrow." Jaejoong bid them goodbye before making a move.

"Annyeong Jaejoong Hyung... Have a safe ride back home." Min Ho said.

"Annyeong Hyung... Annyeong Oppa" Yoochun and Shin Hye replied respectively.

Yoochun then excused himself.

"Annyeong Min Ho... Take care.. It was nice working with you just now... Ssinz.. Let's go.."

Min Ho stood there watching Yoochun and Shin Hye walked away. As if the words of Shin Hye was not hurting him enough already, he saw Shin Hye linking arms with Yoochun as they were walking and laughing at each other. That night Min Ho went home to his apartment and his music player as he plopped himself on the couch. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVGUZBTcb_k

As he listened to every word of the lyrics to that song, he became sad. He remembered the crush he had harboured for Shin Hye when they were still in elementary school. As he was growing up, he would often try to forget what had happened to him and the crush he had for Shin Hye by indulging in vices. By sleeping around with random girls. He would buy their silence and most of these girls were more than willing to sleep with him. He wanted to hurt girls, women in general because he was angry at Shin Hye making a fool out of him. But when he saw Shin Hye again, he was shakened once again. He realised the person he has been hurting all this while was himself. The regret and thoughts he had the other day after the heated argument between himself and Shin Hye came back again. He hated himself for allowing the incident in his elementary to rot him from inside and causing the relationship with Shin Hye to be awkward as it is. Even though he was determined to change Shin Hye's thoughts, looking at Shin Hye and Yoochun together got him disheartened. 

As long as Shin Hye doesn't say that she is dating someone.. I'll stay strong. - Min Ho's thoughts.

...................

When morning comes, Yoochun had left home for his filming.

 

Flashback

"Ssinz.. I've been wanting to ask you..."

"What is it Oppa?"

"Tell me honestly.. Does Min Ho likes you?"

"No." Shin Hye lied.

"Sure?" 

"Yes."

"But that's not what I noticed."

"What did you noticed then?"

"The way he look at you... At the studio just now.."

"Oppa.. You're thinking too much... There's nothing going on."

"Fine fine.. If you say so..."

"Good. Let's leave it at that..."

"By the way Ssinz.."

"Neh?"

"Tomorrow I will be away for filming... It means I won't be there tomorrow."

"Then who will be there?"

"I don't know if this will make you happy or not... It's Jaejoong Hyung and.... Junsu!"

"Mwo?! Jinjja?!"

"Yes... Aren't you too happy that your brother won't be around tomorrow?"

"Hahahaha... Not that... I'm just glad I get to see Junsu Oppa tomorrow and you're not there to stop me!"

"Ya Shin Hye behave yourself... Don't let it be because of you there's issues in the group..."

"Oppa~~ Come on... Am I that crazy...?"

"You with Junsu? Yes crazy.."

"Anyways Ssinz.. You can take my car tomorrow if you want alright?"

"Thank you Oppa..."

End of Flashback

 

Present

Shin Hye woke up to get ready to go to the studio. She went to wash herself up and coordinate her outfit for the day and head out. As Yoochun had given her the permission yesterday, she drove to the studio today.  She took the necessary items and stepped out of the car. Her steps were lighter because she was happy that Junsu would be in the stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter