Chapter 4

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day finally came and Shin Hye woke up to get ready for her work. She poured herself some cereal and milk for breakfast, at least to last her till lunch time at least. She then got herself dressed up in her usual get up and left home.

Her steps that morning was light as she did not want to allow what had happened last night bring her down. She walked right in to the buidling feeling happy. As soon as she did, she greeted the receptionist at the ground floor of the buidling.

"Good Morning!" Shin Hye greeted with a smile on her face. 

"Good morning to you too... Park Shin Hye-sshi, Sajang-nim has called for you to go to his office right away." The receptionist informed her.

Shin Hye immediately checked her watch, "Hmm... I'm not late. Is there something wrong with my watch? Can't be right.." She spoke to herself.

Shin Hye was nervous and her anxiety caused her to have so many thoughts running through her mind.

Am I getting into trouble? What did I do wrong? Am I getting fired? I hope not. I don't want to get fired over yesterdays' issue. I need the job. - Shin Hye's thoughts.

She was waiting for the lift at the lobby. The lift was finally here for her to get on. With a puzzled and confused face she entered the lift.

As soon as the lift door closes;

"Manager Hyungnim... This must be because of her right that I'm being called to the office so early in the morning like this..."

The voice that came from behind Shin Hye shocked her. She turned around to see that it was Min Ho standing behind her. She was immersed in her thoughts to realise who she was sharing the lift with earlier. The one who suffered in this crossfire was Min Ho's manager who chose to remain quiet. The door lift opened and Shin Hye was about to exit the lift when Min Ho at the same time wanted to do the exact same thing. They bumped into each other causing Min Ho to glare at her. 

"Tsk... Ahjumma... Look where you're going..." Min Ho said as he exited the lift.

Shin Hye calmed herself down by breathing in and out deeply. But her thoughts refused to back down.

She went to the washroom to freshen herself up before the meeting. As she looked herself into the mirror she said to herself; 

"Mwo?! Ahjumma? I'm nowhere near being an Ahjumma! Urgh~~!! That damn Lee Min Ho!"

Without realising there was a lady in her 20s stepping out of the cubicle and was staring at Shin Hye top down a couple of times.

"Be careful what you say about Min Ho-sshi around here. Actually come to think of it the whole of Korea especially in Seoul." The lady remarked as she washed her hands. 

The lady then went out of the toilet before Shin Hye spoke again. This time she checked if there's anyone else in the toilet to avoid further embarrassment. 

"Damn it! What's wrong with this place? Does everyone here has their up in their arse or what?"

She faced the mirror, breathing in and out one last deep breath before leaving the washroom. She headed towards Sajang-nim's office. Min Ho was already seated with a freshly brewed coffee that he made from the instant espresso machine that was available in the office. Min Ho who had a little too much to drink last night was having a slight hangover and needed a perk-me-up and that didn't help his mood at all. He was easily irritated. Mr. Kwon was also in the room. 

Shin Hye who saw Mr. Kwon bowed a little and mouthed, "Good morning Oppa." and Mr. Kwon replied her with a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter