Chapter 3

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm not allowing this crazy deals!"

"Hyung~ She said she's a willing party."

"Min Ho ya~ You're getting the agency into big and unnecessary trouble."

"Like I said Hyung.. She's a willing party...."

"Shin Hye-sshi please don't agree to this.. This is just him and his crazy ideas..." Mr. Kwon attempted to make a truce between the two.

"Hyung~ Please get it right... It's not me who state it. The idea came from instead."

"But you were the one who suggested it! You crazy bastard!" Mr. Kwon who was out of his wits and mind then. 

But a stubborn headed Shin Hye refused to back down. 

"Min Ho-sshi is right. I am a willing party. Get the lawyer to draft out the contract. Contact me when it's all done."

All these interaction and exchange of words were infront of the whole representatives for the fan meet. The intensed stares that the two were giving to each other was creating enough heat in the room to raise the cold temperatures of the room created by the air-conditioner. The others were seated and silent because of the exchange. They did not say anything because any wrong words would mean being fired. The spitfire Shin Hye was not used to the Korean working culture and its hierachy system, thus her extreme responses towards Min Ho's jab at her. Mr. Kwon decided to call it a day as the meeting went late into the night. 

"Alright... Let's all go for supper alright~~" Mr. Kwon tried to change the subject. 

"I think we all need a break and need to let our hair down just a little..." Mr. Kwon continued.

Shin Hye who couldn't reject the offer as Mr. Kwon had been nice to her and Min Ho who couldn't reject his offer because he respect Mr. Kwon like his own brother ended up seated in a meat restaurant for supper. Just when Mr. Kwon thought that the bickering was over,

"Ya~~ Manager Hyung, have you seen a dancer eaten so much before?" Min Ho spoke to his manager.

"Look at that! Tteokbokki in one plate, grilled meat on the other... My goodness..." Min Ho continued.

Min Ho's manager kept quiet and looked at Shin Hye's reaction. 

"Goodness gracious Min Ho..." Mr. Kwon was desperate to stop him.

"What Hyung? Did I say something wrong again? Isn't it true? Shouldn't a dancer watch what she eats?"

"Min ho ya~~~"

Shin Hye could not stand the teasing any longer, stood up from her seat and walked out of the restaurant. As she was walking out, Min Ho continued,

"Ya... Where are you going? Giving up already?" Min Ho said as he let out a laugh.

Shin Hye stopped in her tracks and felt provoked to respond to Min Ho's taunt but she took a deep breath as she continued to walk away. Mr. Kwon went after her. 

"Hyung~~ why are you following her for? She's big enough to go home on her own...." Min Ho shouted across the restaurant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter