Chapter 42

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, back at Min Ho's apartment after texting Shin Hye, his close friends came until he saw someone he did not want to see. 

"Nice party you've got here." Min Young remarked. 

Min Ho brought Il Woo and Kim Bum aside. 

"Any idea who invited her here?"

"We're not sure Hyung~ Definitely not us. I guess it must be one of your college friends." Kim Bum replied. 

"But.. You invited Shin Hye right?" Il Woo asked Min Ho.

"Yes... And gosh.. This is not right..."

"Just leave her be... I don't think she'll try anything..." said Kim Bum.

Shin Hye finally reached her destination. She took the elevator up as Min Ho had told her to. She pressed on the doorbell and Min Ho welcomed her.

"Hi! Happy birthday to you Lee Min Ho-sshi!" Shin Hye greeted him while presenting him the gift she had bought him.

"Hey I told you there's no need for gift. Just your presence is enough. But thank you for the present." Min Ho said with a smile.

"I would like to introduce you to my fellow acting friends, this is Il Woo and this is Kim Bum."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Park Shin Hye-imnida."

"Wah~~ You are really pretty in person..." Kim Bum remarked.

"Ya ya~ Excuse me...You dare to say that infront of me" Min Ho interrupted.

"Min Ho is a lucky bastard ain't he?" Il Woo continued. 

"You don't love your life uh Il Woo?" Min Ho glared at him.

The four of them were laughing. Min Ho then brought Shin Hye to the couch to have a seat. 

"Hey open it up.." Shin Hye urged Min Ho. She wanted to see his reaction first hand.

"Now? Here?"

"Of course! Why not?"

Their interaction did not went unnoticed. Min Young was observing them from afar. She was feeling neutral all this while but when she saw Shin Hye, she got irrational. She walked towards Min Ho and Shin Hye to where they were sitting. As Min Ho was opening up his birthday present,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcE0-OFwYJE

"Jagiya~~ Why have you not introduce her to me officially?" 

Min Young's action caught Min Ho by surprised. This time around there was no plan in place and she was not even invited at all. 

"What are you doing?" Min Ho asked sternly.

"Jagiya~~ Why are you like this pushing me away?"

"You are Shin Hye right? From that time? Why are you back here?" Min Young turned her focus to Shin Hye.

Shin Hye was in a state of shock and disbelief. 

Shin Hye.. Before your tears fall right infront of them again... You've gotta get out of here... - Shin Hye's voice in her head.

Like a Deja Vu she ran out of Min Ho's apartment and going down by the stairs as waiting for the elevator only means having to see him. 

"You know what I think the word friends don't even mean anything now. I don't want to see you ever again. Do you understand me?!" Min Ho told Min Young in a stern manner.

"Are you happy now?" Il Woo said feeling pissed while Min Young could only smirk.

Min Ho went after Shin Hye. As if his body recognised the situation, he ran towards the stairs and saw Shin Hye going down the flight of steps as fast as she could.

"Shin Hye.. Wait~~ Listen to me I need you to listen to me.."

Shin Hye did not stop and she continued to run down the stairs. 

"Shin Hye!! Please Wait... I need to explain..."

"I don't need your explanation! It's clear enough for me!" Shin Hye replied as she ran down the stairs. 

"Please... Shin Hye... You need to listen to me!"

As Shin Hye ran down the stairs this time, she missed a step while in her heels and sprained her foot. 

"Ouch~~! Sh*t! Dang it!"

"Shin Hye~~! Are you alright?!" 

Min Ho still coming down the stairs to get to her.

Shin Hye sat on the stairs crying.

"Shin Hye.. I'm sorry... Are you alright? Are you hurt? Where are you hurt?" Min Ho asked as he was worried. 

Shin Hye did not reply and took off her heels. She pressed on her sprained ankle. 

"Let me see.." Min Ho said as he attempt to touch her ankle only to be smacked away by Shin Hye.

"I don't need your sympathy Min Ho. Go away." Shin Hye spoke. 

"I'm not going anywher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter