Chapter 49 - Final

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they reached back home, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin were there. They have prepared a mini party for both Shin Hye and Min Ho to congratulate their winning or so that's what Shin Hye thought.

Flashback

*Rrriiinnggg*

"Hello Yoochun Hyung?"

"Neh Min Ho.. How can I help you?"

"Are you free like about now?"

"Well.. not exactly but I can accomodate. I'm actually at the studio with Jaejoong Hyung and Junsu Wae?"

"Alright.. I meet you guys there?"

"Sure no problem..."

"Shin Hye's not there right?"

"Nope.. She's having a photoshoot... Did she tell you?"

"Yup.. Just need to make sure.. Okay... I'll come down in about 15 minutes.. Do you need any coffee?"

"Nah.. It's fine we're covered... Just come down."

............

Fifteen minutes later just as Min Ho said, he came by the studio...

"Annyeonghasaeyo Hyungs-nim." Min Ho greeted them.

"Aigoo~~ How have you been?" Jaejoong greeted him back.

"Ahhh~~ My good looking brother-in-law is here....Hehehe." 

"My rival is here..." Junsu chimed in.

"Aish~~ He's back at it again." Jaejoong remarked.

"What do you mean rival? You're not even near..." Yoochun added on.

"Hahahaha... Junsu Hyung was indeed my rival.. Shin Hye likes him a lot..."

"See didn't I tell you so?" Junsu said feeling all prideful.

"But..."

"Junsu listen.. There's always a but for your case.." Jaejoong told him.

"But she loves me Hyung." Min Ho said as he gave Junsu a sorry-but-I-won hug which Junsu jokingly push away.

"Hahahahaha!" The other two were laughing and trolling on Junsu.

"Anyway why did you come to see us here for?" Yoochun asked.

"Well... I've spoke to Ahboenim and Ommoni about this too... I seek their permission to ask if I could propose to Shin Hye... and I thought I should ask for you permission too... since you've been here for her all these while.."

"Wow~"  Was all Yoochun could say as he stared on the floor.

"Is it not granted Hyung?" Min Ho looking at Yoochun worriedly.

"My sister has really grown up now that she even has a man asking her hand in marriage... Not that I'm not giving my permission but I'm just overwhelmed. Well my sister loves you... So how can I say no.. I just want her to be happy.. And she is happy being with you.."

"Thank Hyung.. You're the coolest!" Min Ho said feeling at ease.

"He's like this now.. The other time he dislike the fact that the two of you are together... You should really thank me Min Ho for knocking some sense in him.."

"Yeh.. Jaejoong Hyung... I really appreciate it a lot....Thank you very much..."

"As usual... Junsu did nothing..." Yoochun remarked.

"I did! I did something by just being here! My charismatic presence is enough."

"Junsu ya~~ Your charismatic presence is non-existent... After your Angel Xia spreads around..."

"And you are responsible for that Jaejoong Hyung~~"

"Actually Junsu Hyung did something.."

"Eh?" Yoochun and Jaejoong answered in unison.

"Junsu Hyung did something by doing nothing! Hehehehe. He did not try to take Shin Hye away from me..!"

"He dare not~~" Yoochun said as he glared at Junsu.

"Aish~~ I've missed my chance... See even in times like this my sense of humor is intact."

The whole room laughed out loud.

As their conversation continues,

"Yoochun Hyung.. By the way I'll be flying Ahboenim and Ommoni in from LA too for this... and they have agreed to come... Including my Ahboeji will be present..."

"So when do you want to do it?"

"After the SBS awards. Whether we win or lose there's a reason to celebrate no matter what."

End of Flashback

 

The boys have invited Yunho and Changmin too for the planned event. 

"Eh? Annyeonghasaeyo Oppa-deul~~"

"CONGRATULATIONS for tonight!" As the men released the party poppers!

"Hehehehe.. Thank you so much!" Shin Hye replied as they exchanged hugs.

Min Ho was a nervous-wrecked to be all jealous. 

The group continued with their celebration until;

"Shin Hye ya~~" A voice called from behind and Shin Hye started crying.

"Omma~~ Appa~~ What are you doing here..?" Shin Hye asked as she hugged her.

"Drop by to visit our son and daughter of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter