Chapter 44

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours later....

Exclusive Scoop:

Park Shin Hye has been revealed to be Park Yoochun's sister!

Even when the incident that occured during filming has not been resolved, another news just came in; confirmed by reliable sources that Park Shin Hye is indeed Park Yoochun's sister. Their agency has yet to give out any statements or made any announcement in regards to their relationship status. But it is a known information that Park Shin Hye and Park Yoochun are signed to the same agency. We will have to stay tuned to find out more. 

The latest news that drowned the incident that happened during filming. The public were now more focused on Shin Hye's relationship with Yoochun as he had never made any mentioned about him having a sister at all. They had planned to reveal it after the drama was complete. But this was unexpected. Neither Yoochun nor Shin Hye had agreed to the reveal.

*RRRiiinnnggg!!*

"Chunnie~~"

"Neh Jaejoong Hyung? What's up?"

"Your news about you and Shin Hye being siblings has been revealed. Did you know about this?"

"Mwo??!!! No I don't know Hyung~~ I really don't know."

"What happened?"

"How would I know Hyung~~ I just saw Shin Hye who still lying at the hospital before I left for filming..."

"Yes I heard about the accident too. How is she?"

"I just received news from Min Ho that she's awake... And he's there with her."

"Sh*t! This is bad... Who would have done this?"

"I have no idea Hyung~~ I am just as surprised as you are..."

"I think Min Ho and Shin Hye had no idea right?"

"I don't think so..."

"Chunnie... Tell me the details of her stay in hospital. I'll make my way down there... I'll bring Junsu and Hyun Joong along.."

"I'll text you the details. Thank you Hyung."

"For now call Sajang-nim and arrange something to release an official statement."

"Neh. Arasso Hyung.."

Jaejoong was worried for the siblings and Min Ho who was still present in the hospital. He knew how the media works and how fans will blow it out of porportion. And if news got out that Min Ho is with Shin Hye alone in the hospital it will only get crazier. Jaejoong decided to bring along Junsu since Junsu and Min Ho had known each other before and Hyun Joong and Min Ho had known each other from starring in Boys over Flowers. Jaejoong wanted to make an impression that Min Ho would be there visiting Shin Hye as friends instead of just a concern co-worker which would create malicious rumours should the news of them visiting came up on the media. 

*Rrriinnnggg!!*

"Junsu ya~~"

"Neh Hyung~~ "

"I'll be picking you up to visit Shin Hye at the hospital. She and Min Ho are alone there. I'm afraid the media will find out and cause further trouble."

"Arasso Hyung... Is Yoochun ok?"

"He will be liasing with Sajang-nim to release an official statement."

"Neh... It's the least we could do as friends..."

.....

*Rrrriiinnnggg!!*

"Hyun Joong ah~~ "

"Neh Jaejoongie~~"

"Do you mind coming down to help us with this issue about Yoochun and his sister that is all over the news at the moment?"

"Sure... I will..."

"Because Min Ho is there too."

"Arasso.." Hyun Joong agreed without much questions asked as if he knew what Jaejoong had in mind. 

"Thank you. I'll pick you up after I fetch Junsu. Will call you again."

Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 has been good friends with Jaejoong. Since Hyun Joong acted opposite Min Ho, it will mask the real reason why Min Ho was present besides being a co-worker. If the media were to ask, Hyun Joong and Min Ho were hanging out with Junsu and Jaejoong called them to accompany him to visit Shin Hye as Yoochun could not make it on time as he was involved with filming . Thus Yoochun seek Jaejoong's help first. 

So Jaejoong drove to pick up Junsu and Hyun Joong respectively. They thought of entering the hospital by the back door after liasing with Min Ho. Min Ho was informed of the situation through phone when Jaejoong had called him. Min Ho was also taken by surprised and he was concern about Shin Hye as well who was still weak. Min Ho met them at a specific location and led them up to the room. 

But as soon as they reached the location, Jaejoong had other ideas. But they still met up with Min Ho at the specific location that was previously intended.

"Min Ho, get in first."

"Where are we going Hyung~?"

"Just get in first. I have other ideas but I must call Chunnie first."

"But Shin Hye.... she's..."

"Just get in first.. Trust me..."

"Neh.." Min Ho who obliged and respected Jaejoong ever since they met for the album.

When Min Ho got in the car, Jaejoong called Yoochun to inform him of his plan. 

*Rrrriiinnnggg!!*

"Chunnie.. Are you at the agency?"

"Yes Hyung... I'm with Sajang-nim."

"Are you releasing the official statement soon?"

"Yes in a while." 

"Alright.. I have a plan.."

"What is it Hyung?"

"You will release the statement first and myself, Junsu, Hyun Joong and Min Ho will come together facing the media upfront. This will divert their spotlight on us instead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter