Chapter 26

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Ahjumonnie, the owner of the food shop recognized Min Ho as the boyfriend. 

Min Ho and Shin Hye had visited the place before when they went for dinner. The very place where Shin Hye first suggested to Min Ho for him to record his own songs for his upcoming fanmeet.

"Huh?! Boyfriend? How come I didn't know about this Ssinz?" Yoochun asked puzzled.

The members were all looking at Min Ho with Yoochun eyeing on him.

Oh Sh*t! - Min Ho's thoughts. 

"No... What boyfriend? Aniyo Ahjumonnie..."

"But I saw him the other day with you remember? You both came for dinner when it was almost time for me to close the shop. I even gave you the clam noodles as a service... Remember?"

Shin Hye got speechless at how well the Ahjummonie could remember the details from that night!

"Ssinz.. What's going on?" Yoochun probed.

"Nothing is going on. Let's all sit down okay? Have a drink.. I will explain everything." 

Min Ho who was scared walked away from the scene and did not even enter the shop.

"Shin Hye ya~~~" The Ahjumonnie called her from the counter.

"Your boyfriend has went off..." She continued.

"Park Shin Hye... You better explain to me."

"Ok fine I'll do a quick explanation first. Remember the other day you asked me where I was for dinner and I told you I was with Min Ho? One time before the reveal remember? And this Ahjumonnie had mistaken Min Ho for my boyfriend then."

"And neither of you made it clear to her?"

"Was it necessary? I didn't know she would remember that clearly... Plus.. we got free clam noodles..!"

"For goodness sake Shin Hye.. for the sake of free food you did that?!" Yoochun was bewildered.

"What can I say? It was super duper delicious!" Shin Hye burst out laughing. 

"Oh my god... You with food is just like Changmin is... Wild Stomach!" Yoochun continued.

"So if you would excuse me, I need to catch up with a panic-terror-stricken man who just walked away after five pairs of eyes were eyeing him just now!"

All of them burst out laughing.

"Oppa-deul... Place your order first alright... The clam noodles and bulgolgi bibimbap is a must try!" Shin Hye said before she left the shop.

"Bring that boy back here~~~!" said Yoochun just before Shin Hye went out of his sight.

Shin Hye ran towards Min Ho to catch up with him. As they all came to the shop together in one van, Min Ho was not that far away from the shop.

"Ya~~ Wait up!!"

Min Ho continued walking.

"Ya Jonghyun-sshi~~~ Wait~~!"

He stopped to turn around. Shin Hye was breathless by the time she stood infront of him. Their pace did not match. Every step Min Ho took, Shin Hye had to make it up with two and she was in heels!

"Oh My God Min Ho~ Can't believe you made me run in heels!"

"Why did call me Jonghyun...?"

"If I called you by your current name, I will invite unnecessary attention right?"

"Oh..." 

"Why did you walk away?" Shin Hye asked him. 

"Did you know how it feels to have your Oppas looking at me like I've committed a crime against you?"

"Gosh~~ They mean no harm... They are just protective of me..."

"But still..."

"Well.. Aren't you coming with me back to the shop?"

"Do you want me to get killed?"

"No.. "

"So how can I go back?"

"Yoochun Oppa called for you to come back.."

What? Yoochun Hyung called for me? I'm ed! - Min Ho's thoughts.

"Min Ho~ You ok?"

"I'm not ok."

"Quick! It's not nice to keep them waiting!" Shin Hye grabbed onto Min Ho's wrist and walked towards the shop. Min Ho was dragging his steps until they reached at the entrance of the shop. He stood away from the glass entrance and refused to move. Shin Hye let go of his wrist;

"Let's go in Min Ho..."

"I don't feel good..."

"Oh come on Min Ho.. Hang out a little."

"Ani..."

"Fine! You wait here first I'll ask if you can be excused..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter