Chapter 10

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Show you what I've got uh? - Shin Hye's thoughts.

"But.." Min Ho spoke. "I'll select the song for you..."

Sh*t! Then what about what I've prepared? - Shin Hye's thoughts.

"Let's start with something I chose shall we?"

Is it Korean? Dang it! - Shin Hye's thoughts.

"Let us see you do 2NE1 songs okay? You're in Korea anyway. I'll be nice enough not to state an exact song... But yeah.. songs from 2NE1." Min Ho stated. 

In truth he wanted to hear Shin Hye sing but at the same time getting back at her too for what she did to him. But little did Min Ho know, when Shin Hye was searching for the perfect demo song, she went throught 2NE1's music and being a talented artist, she managed to memorise the dance steps and songs overnight. 

"Sure!" Shin Hye chirped.

Isn't she being overly confident? - Min Ho's thoughts.

Shin Hye was about to put on a show and amaze everyone. She began with 2NE1's "I am the Best".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnh9Depzz70

The song got the other dancers riled up except Min Ho's dance partner. But that did not stop Shin Hye from continuing with her performance. She then continued with 2NE1's "Crush". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elhLCCNnmcw

This time she was singing the song as well. Shin Hye was emphasising every word of the lyrics. The other dancers were grooving with her along to the song. She was definitely raising the mood up through the roof. Surprising and shocking Min Ho at the same time. 

What was on Shin Hye's mind translated into her facial expression. Min Ho's dance partner kept staring at Shin Hye and it did not go down well with Shin Hye who in all honesty does not have anything against her. But the stares and the look that she was giving Shin Hye since earlier on further fueled the fired up Shin Hye. 

Who does this b*tch thinks she is? Doesn't she know that I am the bigger b*tch?

Mr. Kwon was blown away by Shin Hye's performances. But he also remembered that she had prepared something and he definitely wanted to see what she has in store. If an improv was that good what more if it's something that she had prepared. 

"Shin Hye.. Do you mind? To demonstrate what you have prepared?" Mr. Kwon asked her.

"Sure... But since I'm feeling hyped up, I will sing  a song first before closing it with a dance.. How about that?" She asked the dancers and Mr. Kwon who were already by now became her audience. 

"Yeah~~!!" A resounding respond from the floor. She popped the MR version of the song she is about to sing and dance to, and invited the dancers to join her and let loose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yXCxdovzHQ

Finally, what Mr. Kwon and the dancers were waiting for.. The finale dance. She started to dance. Her dance moves was y and it was taunting Min Ho who was by now swallowing his saliva. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5pFp3tVc4

Initially, there was an attitude filling up the air when the dancers were looking at Shin Hye in a condescending manner. The sense of respect was not present. But after the performance that Shin Hye had put up, it changes their impression and their mind. Practically they were putting Shin Hye high up on the pedestal.

"So now that I've shown what I've got... Are we ready to practice?" Shin Hye asked.

"Yeah~~!!" The dancers responded. But there was one particular dancer that was not feeling it. The very same dancer. Min Ho's dance partner, she knew very well that she has nothing to go against Shin Hye and she walked out of the room with an excuse to go to the washroom. 

"Noona, where are you going?" One of the male dancers spoke.

Ahhh~~ Must be the leader then... - Shin Hye's thoughts.

Shin Hye was not new to this hierachy issue when it comes to dance crew since she experienced it first hand when she was dancing across Europe. 

Shin Hye started off with something simple with the dancers. She wanted to observe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter