Chapter 16

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was dumfounded. He experienced his first startstruck when he stepped in to the room. The three men's aura was overwhelming and overpowering him. Min Ho has been following their songs since they were still in a band as a five. A fact that Shin Hye did not know. In addition, in terms of music wise, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were his seniors.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Sunbaes-nim... Lee Min Ho-imnida."

"Annyeonghasaeyo... Don't be so rigid... Relax.." Jaejoong told him.

Yoochun was giving him a staredown which made Min Ho felt awkward but he tried his best not to show it.

The three men introduced themselves to Min Ho.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Min Ho-sshi, I'm Junsu.."

"Call me Min Ho please. It's more comfortable that way."

"Neh.. Sure..."

"I'm Jaejoong.."

"And I'm Yoochun.."

They exchanged handshake with each other.

"Jaejoong-sshi, Yoochun-sshi, Junsu-sshi... May I ask you something?"

"Sure.. And you can call us Hyung anyway... Be comfortable..." Junsu replied. 

"Hyungs-nim, How do you know Shin Hye?"

"We are her Oppa's.. Friends.. and she had asked for our help." Yoochun replied.

Min Ho nodded his head in acknowledgement. He looked at Shin Hye and wondered just who is she and her brother to be hanging out with big names like JYJ.

Since Shin Hye had asked for Yoochun's help personally, her brother decided to start off with Min Ho first before the others would chipped in and help. Yoochun wanted to size up Min Ho as well since the common denominator between the two of them is his beloved sister.

While Yoochun was busy talking to Min Ho to find out about Min Ho's preference in music and other issue relating to it, Shin Hye, Jaejoong and Junsu were fooling around. Shin Hye wanted to take photos of her two Oppas and would ask them to pose for a picture. 

Shin Hye approached Jaejoong who was talking to his manager.

"Jaejoong Oppa can I take a picture of you?"

"Sure sure why not?"

"But wait for awhile.."

"Huh? Wae?"

"I think your long fringe is covering your beautiful face!"

"Then what do you want to do with it?"

"Tie it up!"

Jaejoong did not resist and relented. He has always been nice to Shin Hye and treated her like a younger sister since he has been the youngest in the family with many elder sisters. Shin Hye wanted to take the photo of both Jaejoong and his manager but the manager refused to be included.

"Ready? 1... 2... 3..." *flash*

 

"Aigoo~~~ So cute~~~" Shin Hye remarked.

Then Shin Hye changed her focus towards Junsu.

"Junsu Oppa~~ Photo please?"

"Sure..."

"Chunnie ah~~ Look at Junsu trying to be all charismatic in front of your sister when he has none to begin with..." Jaejoong teased Junsu.

"Junsu ya~~ Don't act that way... Accept your true self..." Yoochun commented.

During the teasing, Shin Hye already captured Junsu's face. Junsu was trying hard to control himself to not retaliate to the comments made by the other members.

   

Min Ho smiled at the interactions between the four of them.

"Sorry Min Ho-sshi, where were we?"

"It's okay.. we were talking about the possible genre for the songs that I could sing."

"Ah.. Alright." 

The two of them continued with their discussion again.

While they were talking and discussing; two men entered the studio.

"Ya~~ Jaejoongie... It's true... You did not lie about it..."

"Neh Yunho Hyung I thought he was faking it..."

"Yo Changmin, how was the award show today?"

"Yo man, Yo Jaejoong Hyung... It was good... I even won!~~"

"I'm proud of our maknae!" Yunho exclaimed.

"Now he's much funnier than I am.." Junsu chimed in.

"Ani... I think Junsu Oppa is funny."

"Huh?! Who is this?" Yunho asked.

The two men finally realised there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter