Chapter 24

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally recording day for Min Ho. He was busy for the past two days with some events and photoshoot. This time it was Jaejoong alone in the studio. Shin Hye was present to oversee the progress.

Min Ho came in slightly later than Shin Hye, casually dressed for the day.

That morning, Jaejoong and Min Ho wrote a song together. Min Ho had yet to reveal his composition because he was conscious about Shin Hye being around in the room. Psychic Jaejoong kicks in again and told Min Ho that they should write a song together since Yoochun and Junsu had done so with him. 

"Will it be ok Min Ho? What do you think?"

"Great Hyung. It will be nice to have a song written with you."

"Good. Let's start shall we?"

"Neh Hyung..."

As usual they get on with the basics of the songs. Shin Hye was sitting at the corner of the room with a notebook and a pencil.

Min Ho and Jaejoong were concentrating on what they were doing.

"Min Ho.. Currently I am into rock music.. So I guess this song will have a little rock feel to it... Alright?"

"That's cool. Let's try it Hyung."

They get on with the recording and Jaejoong was giving Min Ho pointers and tips through the system. 

"Min Ho.. Remember the feel of the song ok? The feel of having someone but she left you and you still cannot get over it."

"Neh Hyung~~" Min Ho answered as he took a quick look at Shin Hye who was at that point of time looking at him.

When their eyes met, Shin Hye felt uncomfortable all over again. She thought that she survived the car ride well the other night. But she forgot that in the car even though they were speaking to each other, she did not have to make much eye contact with Min Ho. 

Shin Hye excused herself from the room and went out. Min Ho wanted to go after her, but doing so would just raise Jaejoong's suspicion. Plus he was still not sure if Shin Hye is dating Yoochun or even Junsu after he saw them dancing in the dance studio. By chasing after her, he might get into the bad books of the JYJ members unknowingly. So he stopped himself from doing so. But at the same time he felt much more comfortable now to express his feelings. When they were done with the recording, Jaejoong allowed Min Ho to listen to the full track. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lmdtNTEuOQ

"Is it to your liking? And do you think the feel is right, Min Ho?" Jaejoong asked him for his opinion.

"It's good Hyung.."

"Do you answer it in that manner when people ask you if your drama or movie is any good? Or if you're acting was good?"

"No Hyung.."

"So why do you this to your own music? Feel more... Express more.. it will help you get better at it and improve yourself."

"Neh Hyung... My apologies for that."

"It's okay Min Ho... By the way, have you forgotten about what you have promised me?"

"Huh?!"

"Don't tell me you forgotten about the homework I told you to do?"

"Oh.. I remember Hyung. I got it done."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure Hyung. Here it is."

"Wow.. you wrote a lot. There's three of them! I'm excited."

"Thank you Hyung. Hope you like it."

Jaejoong read the words he wrote line by line. 

Finally... He managed to pour his feelings out...  - Jaejoong's thoughts.

"You've done well Min Ho. It's great."

"Elaborate more please Hyung... I want to learn more."

"Just by the words.. I can feel that it came from within you. We have yet to add the song to these words. The outcome would be great. A ballad finally in the album. I'm sure.. You can move people with this."

Min Ho wanted to get the recordings done before Shin Hye gets back. Jaejoong allowed Min Ho to experiment with the beats and sounds for the songs he had written. 

"Go ahead.. Don't be shy.. Explore and experiment. That way you can grasp it faster." Jaejoong encouraging him. 

Min Ho felt confident and began to explore the sound system.

"Do you play any instrument Min Ho?"

"Hmmm just a little.."

"Really? Good. What is it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter