Chapter 14

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye opened the door to her house. Seated at the couch of the living room was her brother, Yoochun.

"Oppa~~ You're home.. I miss you~~"

"Ssinz.. Are you sure there's nothing going on between the two of you?"

"Yup.."

"But he just sent you home again today!"

"Because I went for dinner with him..."

"Mwo?! Even dinner?!"

"Yes.. And the bibimbap and the clam noodles were delicious!"

"You even thought it was delicious?"

"What's wrong Oppa?"

"Everything is wrong!"

"Huh?!"

"He sending you home was weird. You having dinner with him is weird too but the weirdest thing had to be you asking me for help! He's an actor why would he need to sing?"

"For his fan meet he needs to sing..."

"But there are plenty of songs out there."

"Isn't it better to have your own then do covers only?"

"Ssinz.. Are you sure there's nothing going on between the two of you?"

"There is really nothing between us other than being colleagues."

"Are you sure you're not hiding anything from me? If you are you better spill it now."

"I'm sure." Shin Hye lied.

"Fine. If you say so. But can you tell me why the need for him to sing?"

"Well Oppa~~ The thing is I am not only in-charge of his choreography. I am an art director and that includes planning the itinerary for his fan meet... And I thought him having an album would be cool..."

"So that's why you need my help?"

"Yes.. Plus.. You earn too.. It's a win-win situation Oppa~~!"

"Hmmmm...."

"Please~~~~~" Shin Hye pleaded.

"Arasso arasso... "

"Thank you thank you Oppa~~ You're the best Oppa in the world!" Shin Hye's praise made Yoochun smile.

"Oppa.. You check your schedule already?" Shin Hye continued.

"I think I can squeeze in some time... I'll be meeting Junsu and Jaejoong Hyung... Maybe they can help as well.."

"Great! Junsu Oppa can teach him how to dance too!" 

"Junsu never fails to enter the conversation uh?" 

"You are the one that included him."

"Oh ya~~ That's right." Yoochun said as he realised his blunder.

"Chunnie Oppa... Have you eaten?"

"Not yet.. I got home like an hour ago.."

"Shall I cook for you?"

"That would be good since I'm already helping you... Ssinz... You should show your loyalty..."

"Neh.... On it right away~~ Komawo Oppa~~~" 

Shin Hye went to kitchen to get started on making some kimchi pancake for her brother. She was honestly taken aback when her brother kept asking her if she was hiding anything from him. She almost blurted out about the contract that her brother should not know. She, at that point of time had other more important things in mind. Her job was more important than anything else. She hopes that through this fan meeting, besides getting paid, it would help her appeal to other artistes who would hire her to be their choreographer or for anything similar to that as well. Once she was done with the cooking, she served the food on the dining table and invited Yoochun to eat. While Yoochun was eating she continued to do the dishes quickly as she did not want her brother to probe her any further. 

What an irony.. When Oppa is at home here I am trying to avoid having a conversation with him... - Shin Hye's thoughts.

Once she placed the dishes back to its place, she went to her room and washed herself up before preparing to go to bed.

..............

Meanwh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter