Chapter 8

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was taken aback because he hates to admit it but her voice was wonderful. Even though he knew the artist and the name of the song, he pretended not to know it as he was flustered by her sudden singing. 

"Ah.. I don't know..." He shruged her off.

"Okay then."

Shin Hye noticed that his manager was not around and decided to ask him,

"Your manager didn't come along with you today?"

"He went home."

"Then how did you get here?" Shin Hye asked him further.

"I drove here duh~."

"Oh okay."

"i didn't know we were in this kind of relationship." Min Ho said.

"Huh? What kind?"

"The kind to enquire about the other person."

"Oh. Sorry then."

"Am I hearing things? You saying sorry?"

"Nope. I did. I did say it."

"I think I really need to buy lotto ticket." He murmured.

"Sorry for what again?" Min Ho asked Shin Hye.

"Sorry for my mistake of not realising that we are not on good terms."

Just as they were about to continue with their conversation, Mr. Kwon and the agency's lawyer stepped into the room. 

"Did you guys start your bickering already?" Mr. Kwon asked.

"Hyung~~ Of course not..." Min Ho replied him. 

"Really? That's a surprise. Shin Hye ya~~ Sorry about being late, was caught in a traffic."

"What is this Hyung? You only seek apologies from her.. I am here too you know." Min Ho whined.

"You... You want me to seek your apologies? The number of times you made me we wait is countless Min Ho ya~~"

"I'm telling Ahboeji.."

"Go ahead... You know I have more things to say about you than you do me..." Mr. Kwon dared Min Ho.

Min Ho kept quiet and Mr. Kwon called the waiter in. 

"Shin Hye have you decided what you want to eat?" Mr. Kwon asked.

"I'm not sure what's good here.."

"Then I'll just order for you?"

"That'll be great."

"Hyung~~ You really forget your lovely donsaeng here..."

"You know how to settle it yourself. You don't need me to ask you.."

Min Ho pouts at Mr. Kwon's response. Shin Hye who noticed that could not help but smile. And that smile of hers did not go unnoticed by Min Ho. 

Mr. Kwon then made the order before they proceed to discuss about the contract. When the waiter left the room;

"The both of you, I'm going to ask for the last time, are you sure you want to go ahead with this?"

"Yes." The both of them answered in unison. 

Mr. Kwon then handed the contract to each of them to go through the terms and conditions. He then handed a pen to both Shin Hye and Min Ho. They signed on the dotted line and passed the signed contract back to Mr. Kwon. 

"So as the contract state that payment will be made only after Min Ho has completed his tour at all the confirmed destinations. And if the contract is broken by either party, a revised reimbursement will be made accordingly." Mr. Kwon explained. 

Shin Hye nodded and acknowledge what Mr. Kwon has said. 

"Good. Now that all this is done, let's work together happily." 

The food that they had ordered was finally served, and they ate while chatting about their everyday lives. Whenever Shin Hye speaks, Min Ho paid extra attention without realising it. For the second time tonight, Shin Hye had another outburst as she did earlier;

"Kwon Oppa, do you know the name of the song and the artist that sings it?"

"How does the song go Shin Hye?"

"It goes like this Oppa...

Shin Hye began to sing;

In the club oneulbam geuege
In the club nae modeungeol jullae
In the club niga geunyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter