Chapter 17

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But why me?"

"Will you or will you not give me a ride?"

"If I don't send you home, how will you get home then?"

"Walk."

"Mwo?! Why not ask your many Oppas?"

"I told you already I chose you."

The words 'chose you' and 'choose you' were playing with Min Ho's heart and mind. Shin Hye was not giving Min Ho much choice either with her persistance. Without a choice.

"Get in."

"Great! Thank you!"

Shin Hye got on the passenger seat as Min Ho drove away. Halfway through the drive... 

"Let's grab a drink shall we?"

"Huh?! Drink?"

"Yes drink.."

"What are you up to now?"

"I need to talk to you..."

"Talk? What do we have to talk about?"

"You know something?"

"What now?"

"You talk a lot for a man!" Shin Hye said with a laughter.

"Aish~~~!!"

Min Ho drove to a makeshift tent stall that was away from the public eye thinking that Shin Hye would be put off by the idea of drinking with him. 

................

How perfect! I'm sure she won't want to have a drink at this kind of place! She would just asked me to send her home then. Yes! - Min Ho's thoughts.

"Here we are.." Min Ho said.

"Here?!"

"Yup here." Min Ho said with a smirk thinking that he got her.

"If you don't mind.. Sure! Let's go!" Shin Hye said cheerfully.

"Mwo?! I thought you wouldn't like it here..."

"Why not? We wanted a drink and they serve it. Win-win situation!"

What has gotten into this woman? - Min Ho's thoughts.

 

"Ya.. Are you going to sit in that car and not come out of it? Stucked?"

"Coming!"

They took a sit at one of the empty tables available.

"Ahjumonnie~~" Shin Hye called the owner out.

The tent stall was run by an elderly couple in their late 50s. 

"Neh... what would you like to order Agasshi?"

"Hmmm... spicy octopus and soju please...."

"Neh... Right away."

When the food arrived, Shin Hye poured him a drink and told him to drink up.

"What do you wanna talk about Shin Hye?" Min Ho asked as he places the shot glass down on the table.

"Hmmmm.. just now... in the studio.. during one of your conversation... Why was there silence and you were apologising to them?"

"Don't you know?!"

"Know what?"

"Their news were all over the papers and media for a long time."

"What happened?"

"I thought they are your Oppa's friends don't you know what happened?"

"I've not been in contact with Oppa for quite a long time.. Plus.. I've been away from Korea for too long for me to know about the entertainment industry here!"

"Ah I see.."

"Soooo... What happened?"

"Well they went into this huge court battle between them and the agency..."

"Them who?"

"JYJ. They were not satisfied with the contracts that they signed with their then agency. So they sued. It was unprecedented. The first in the industry especially since they were at the peak of their careers. It became even bigger news when the other two; Yunho Hyung and Changmin Hyung; decided to stay with the agency as TVXQ. So I was surprised to see them all gathered together that I just had to ask! I caused a huge mistake just now.."

"Sue?!" It was the first time Shin Hye heard about it. Yoochun never spoke to her about it. She felt bad that the rough times he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter