Chapter 20

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the midst of Min Ho troubled thoughts, his mobile phone rang that shocked him out of his wits.

*RRRiiinnnggg!!!*

Min Ho looked at his caller ID and he was nervous to pick up the call. 

"Hello? May I speak to Min Ho please?"

"Errr.. Speaking.."

"Can you come down to the studio again later in the afternoon around maybe 4?"

"Neh? Studio?"

"Yes.. Your music.. Writing begins today."

"Oh ok.. Err.. Ok..."

Phew~~ That was weird - Shin Hye's thoughts.

Min Ho on the other hand was more anxious than ever. 

She still wants to meet me? She still don't mind working with me? - Min Ho's thoughts. 

Though it confuses Min Ho, he was still excited about meeting her. 

................

Two hours later, Min Ho received another phone call.

"Hello, Min Ho.."

"Neh Hyung..."

"I've rearranged your schedule for you to concentrate on your album." 

"Thank you Hyung..."

"Do a good job.. Don't disappoint me.."

"Neh..."

Mr. Kwon indeed had his plans. He was worried about Min Ho and Shin Hye's relationship and he wishes for the both of them to settle their dispute. If possible he wanted them to annul the contract. 

................

Min Ho got himself ready to go to the studio. He dressed casually in t-shirts and jeans as he headed out of his apartment. He took a lift down to the basement carpark. He located his car and unlock it. As he sat in his car many thoughts were going through his mind. 

Min Ho drove towards the cafe that was nearby the studio. He put on his shades and cap before stepping out of his car to get some coffee. He did a quick transaction and left in his car again before anyone could recognize him. As Min Ho stood infront of the main entrance of the studio. He took in deep breaths as he entered. Min Ho was welcome by Jaejoong who was already present in the studio sitting infront of the mixing console.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Jaejoong Hyung.."

"Oh.. You're here..."

"Have a seat... Shin Hye and Yoochun will be here later..." Jaejoong informed Min Ho.

"Neh Hyung... Coffee for you..." Min Ho offered a cup.

"Eh? You didn't buy from my cafe?" 

"Errr.. Sorry Hyung~ I didn't pass by there.."

"Hey.. Chill... I'm just kidding.. Thank you for the coffee." Jaejoong said as he gave Min Ho a smile.

Hmm.. Shin Hye and Yoochun will be here later? What is going on between the two? - Min Ho's thoughts.

................

"Shin Hye you ready?"

"Yup.. Coming... Oppa.. Let me drive today..."

"You sure?"

"Yup.. Please.."

"Okay.."

The siblings opted a casual look today since they will be staying in the studio most of the time. 

Yoochun and Shin Hye finally arrived at the studio. Yoochun alighted at the entrance of the studio building while Shin Hye made her way to park the car. 

 

After parking the car, Shin Hye made her way back to the building. She grabbed an extra shawl just in case it might get real cold in the studio along with her personal belongings.

Yoochun who was waiting for her at the entrance saw her walking towards him.

"Stay strong Shin Hye. Hwaiting~!"

"Thank you Oppa for doing this for me.."

"You're most welcome."

The siblings entered the studio one after another. It didn't help Min Ho's confusion when they came in wearing similiar styles and don similar brands.

Is this their couple suit or something? - Min Ho's thoughts.

"Jaejoong Oppa.. Where is Junsu Oppa?" Shin Hye asked.

"He won't be coming today... He has his musical rehearsals..."

"Aww~ That shucks... I thought I could see him today..." 

"Ya ya~~ Again? Told ya no flirting in front of me." Yoochun interrupted.

Just what are they? - Min Ho's thoughts. 

"Min Ho-sshi... Do you think we can start now?" Yoochun asked Min Ho.

"Before we start Hyung, I got you coffee just now.. Sorry if it got cold..."

"It's okay, I'll drink it even if it's cold. Thanks for the coffee Min Ho-sshi..."

And the two began their discussion.

..................

Jaejoong sat on the other side of the room; he was concentrating on writing his songs. Shin Hye approached him and sat beside Jaejoong. 

"Oppa.. What are you doing?"

"Figuring the right words to this lyrics?"

"Ah... I see.. You don't mind me sitting here right? Am I disturbing you?"

"No worries you're not..."

Yoochun caught Min Ho stealing glances at Shin Hye but Yoochun managed to get Min Ho to focus his attention on making the music. 

"Min Ho-sshi..."

"Neh Yoochun Hyung.. Just call me Min Ho please."

"Alright then... Min Ho... What ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter