Chapter 48

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

Shin Hye arrived at the awards show first wearing a white gown that covers most part of her body as requested by both Min Ho and her brother. But she decided to rebel just a little by having a cutout at the back. 

Later, Min Ho arrived. They arrived separately because Min Ho had other schedules during the day and he came to the awards show after getting done up by the stylist at the agency. 

The lovers met backstage and Min Ho was helping Shin Hye to calm her nerves down. Finally the show began... 

The hosts of the award show teased the lovers a lot. 

"Lee Min Ho-sshi... " The host called out for Min Ho who stood up from his seat.

"What a year it was for you... How has it been?" The host continue

"It's been great."

"Ya~~ Of course it's been great because your beautiful lady love is right here in front of you..."

"Hahaha.. Ya...." Min Ho answered in nervousness.

"Aigoo~~ I think the both of you are still nervous... We should do something about it... Right audience?"

"Neh!" Audience loud responses.

"I need Park Shin Hye-sshi and yourself to stand here in the centre... Palli Palli~~"

Min Ho and Shin Hye stood up...

"Now hold each other's hand..." They did as the host instructed them to.

Min Ho offered his hand first but Shin Hye was all shy from all the attention that was on them;

"It's okay just look at each other... Everyone knows you're a couple...!" The host chimed in.

"So what is the concept that the two of you are going for tonight as a couple?" The host asked.

"Hmmm.. Romeo and Juliet..?" Shin Hye replied.

"So let's ask the audience whether you have succeeded or not alright?" 

"Audience, do they look like Romeo and Juliet?" The host asked.

"So you have succeeded with your plan to come as Romeo and Juliet." The host commented to the loud cheers in the audience.

...............

It was soon to be the top 10 star awards presentation for the night and both Min Ho and Shin Hye won which came as an incredible surprise for her.

Then it was time for the best couple award which Min Ho had been eyeing for....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3ZKM_jTHA

The winner was announced and they WON!

 

"I am just happy to be standing here with the love of my life here on stage receiving this award. It's an award that we have talked about that we would like to receive for the night. Thank you to all who have shown support for the drama." Min Ho said as he looked at Shin Hye before turning to face the audience.

"I would like to thank everyone who voted for us and who have shown a lot of support for the drama. Thank you very much. And it really feels good to win this award. Min Ho Oppa~~ We did it! Yay!" 

..................

"Today Park Shin Hye-sshi and Lee Min Ho-sshi really deserve to win the best couple award... Did you see the kiss scene?" The host asked.

"No~~ " The other host replied according to their script.

"If you haven't let's play that tape back."

*Loud Cheers from Fans*

"After looking at that makes me think whether it was real or reel... Was it real Lee Min Ho-sshi?" The host teased Min Ho.

Min Ho could only reply with a smile at the sight of that. 

"I guess from his smile we can tell if it was real or reel. Don't need for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter