Chapter 9

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Shin Hye reached home;

"Chunnie Oppa~~! You're home!"

"Neh... And.. Who was that Ssinz?"

"Who's what?"

"The one who sent you home?"

"Oh him?"

"Are you using your charms on men already?"

"Gosh Oppa... Definitely not.." Shin Hye burst out laughing.

"You're being ridiculous.. The only charm I'll use will be on Junsu Oppa~~"

"Don't change the topic.. Who was that?"

"Lee Min Ho."

"Mwo?! Lee Min Ho drove you home?"

"Yes.."

"Is there anything going on between the two of you?" Yoochun asked her.

"No.. Nothing."

"Good.. Stay that way.."

"Wae?"

"He's quite a player I heard. I'm not sure if he is still dating that once co-star of mine, Min Young."

"But yesterday you were full of praises for him!"

"But you're my only baby sister. If Min Ho is ever your choice I rather you date Junsu..."

"Jinjja?!"

"Sh*t did I just give you some ideas..? You better not try anything funny. Get it out of your head!"

"Komawo Oppa~~" Shin Hye teased Yoochun as she walked towards her room.

"Shin Hye! I really mean it.. Get that nonsense idea out of your head! I can clearly see it!"

...........

A new day has finally arrived. Shin Hye was feeling upbeat and she managed to wake up early today. She checked on Yoochun to see if he was still at home. Yoochun's bedroom door was locked. She called out for her brother.

"Oppa~~"

"Eung~~?"

"You're in there?"

"Yes.."

"Okay... I'll prepare breakfast for you too.. Eat it when you decide to wake up okay?"

"Komawo Ssinz.."

She proceed to the kitchen, and prepared some soybean paste soup with rice. She ate some before proceeding to the bathroom to wash up and prepare herself for work. 

She packed her dance outfit in her bag as of today, dance practice will officially commence. She cannot wait to get into the dance studio and to be in her element. She remembered Min Ho's question-statement from yesterday and decided to prepare some demo self-intro later on. She put on the final touches to her outfit and headed out.

 

She was now getting used to the roads of Seoul city and managed to get on the right train to head to the agency's buidling. She listened to the song that she will be using later on for the demo on replay to get the hang of the flow and beats. She was going to dance it in a freestyle manner today. She was going to go with the flow and just hope for her body to respond to it. Yesterday night she was thinking what she should do in response to his statement. She pondered and figure out that dancing was the best as a reply. She then search for the perfect song. And she had a eureka moment. She wondered if she should prepare a choreograph but she went against the idea.  She fell asleep with thoughts of putting Min Ho down for that insensitive statement of his. 

She finally reached the building of the agency. She is pumped up and psyched from the constant replaying of the song. As usual, she greeted the receptionist at the ground floor and waited for the lift. Mr. Kwon had texted her to see him in the office first before going into the dance studio. As she entered Mr. Kwon's office..

"Oppa~~ Good morning to you.." Shin Hye greeted him in English.

"Good morning to you too!" Mr. Kwon replied cheerfully.

"So what's up Kwon Oppa?"

"Just checking in that's all. Did Min Ho sent you home last night?"

"Yeah.. He said he did not want to get into trouble with you."

"Hahahaha.. Good boy..."

"Why does he listen to you well?"

"Because I know a lot of his secrets? Hahahaha. But no.. seriously because he respect me..."

"Really? Respect? That word doesn't seem to exist in Min Ho's dictionary."

"Really... Once he respect you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter