Chapter 1

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa~~!!"

"Ssinz! What are you doing here?"

"Sorry Oppa I decided to crash since I got an offer here in Korea."

"Offer? As a?"

"A choreographer."

"Mwo?! A choreographer? For who?"

"No idea..."

"Are you out of your mind?"

" I just thought that as long as I'm able to dance, I'm flying over... Besides.. You're here to feed me if I ever get hungry right?"

"Where are you getting these wild ideas from?"

"You."

"Me?! Why involve me now?"

"Well... You were crazy enough to leave the States to pursue your dreams!"

"But you are not even interested in K-entertainment...! You even made fun of it!"

"Well that's true... until I met Junsu Oppa...~~ When you guys came to Berlin Germany in 2011 for a concert!"

"But you're only interested in Junsu not K-entertainment as a whole!"

"Hahaha.. Well that's true..."

"And Ssinz... If you are thinking of getting together with Junsu or using Junsu... You should stop whatever you are planning..."

"Wae?!"

"He's out of bounds..."

"Oppa~~ Are you in love with him or something?"

"Nope..."

"Then?"

"I'm your Oppa and he's not good enough for you..."

"Not good enough for me??? How is that even possible?"

"He's sooo talented.. So cute... And soooo y!!!" Shin Hye continued.

"Andwe Ssinz..."

"Oppa..."

"Andwe Shin Hye... Andwe..."

"Aish~~~"

Park Shin Hye flew in from the States after she was hired as a choreographer by a Korean artist. For which artist exactly, she does not know. Her brother is the famous and widely known K-Pop star, Park Yoochun. He is a third of the famous trio, JYJ.  JYJ was as far as Shin Hye knew about the K-Entertainment. Other than that, she does not know a single thing about Korean entertainment. She was working across Europe for most of her time and was not able to keep herself updated about her brother's progress and also Korean television in general. She was kept busy with her work and was not able to stay in touch with her family often. Her relationship with her brother is not made known to the public either and the siblings would like it to remain that way. 

This was the first time in a long time that she had met up with her brother. Her brother is a busy man himself; so meeting for a catch up is rare. Shin Hye was lucky that her brother was home when she surprised him like that this morning. She wanted to seek her brother's assitance to bring her to the agency as she was unfamiliar with the streets in Seoul but he was booked for movie shootings that would kept him away from home most of the time.

"Sorry Ssinz... I suggest you take a cab tomorrow to get to the place."

"It's okay Oppa. Good night. Have a good rest and all the best for your shootings" Shin Hye said to her brother who had to leave that night to the shooting location.

The next day,  Shin Hye got ready to make her way to the agency, by packing some extra clothes in her bag in case she might need to show or demonstrate some dance moves. 

 

With th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter