Found the Light

A Forgotten Silhouette

                As soon as JunHyung was discharged the grouped headed back to Korea. JunHyung was supervised as he took his medication.

            “Here.” KiKwang handed JunHyung is medication. JunHyung put the pill in mouth and down the cup of water and opens his mouth. “How are you feeling?”

            “I’m still a little drowsy, but I’ll manage.” JunHyung laid on the couch and places his arm over his eyes.

            “I’ll come and check up on you later.” KiKwang leaves out the door. JunHyung throws the pill in his hand into the trash. As he laid there the headache got worst. He winced in pain as he placed both of his hand on the side of his head.

♥♥♥

            Moon found MinSeul outside of her house with her face in her palms. Moon sat next to her and offer her a drink. “Hmm.” MinSeul lift her head to take a quick peek. From the look of her face you can tell she hasn’t rested for quite a while.

            “No thanks.” She puts her head back down. Moon just shrugs her shoulder and opens her can of pop and drinks it.

            “DooJoon says that JunHyung is at the dorm resting.” She turns her head but no reaction from MinSeul. “They said that he isn’t showing any improvement.”

            “What!” MinSeul looks at her. Moon just starts laughing. “Were you lying to me?”

            “Yes, I was.”

            “Why?”

            “Because you are being stubborn!” she was stern, “It is obvious that you are worried about him, just put your pride aside and go see him.” she sighs, “After I told you about his condition you didn’t rest until DooJoon, they got back to their dorm last night.”

            “I – I don’t know what to say.” MinSeul sighs, “We almost broke up and it feels awkward.”

            “Keyword, almost.”

            “I don’t know.”

            “Are you gonna wait until he gets admitted to the hospital again before you go and see him?” MinSeul didn’t know what to say, “Or are you gonna wait until you get admitted?” Moon just kept smiling. MinSeul and her basically had a staring contest.

            “Fine! I’ll go.” MinSeul stood up

♥♥♥

            JinHyuk sat in the café and watch as many people passed by. He leaned back and crossed his legs and looked at the time.

            “What am I going to do about you MinSeul?” he smirks, “I think it might be too late to turn back now.”

            “It is never too late to start something new.” A voice came from behind him. He looks back and stands up, “I’m sorry for being late.” A woman maybe in her early 30s stood with a bright smile on her face, “It nice to meet you Dr. Choi, I am Oh Jin Hee.” JinHyuk was breathless. She had big beautiful eyes, nice skin and a big beautiful smile.

            “Who?”

            “Oh JinHee.” She smirked, “We talked about my internship with you when you go back to Paris.”

            “Oh, that is right,” his hand were becoming sweaty, “please come sit.” She walks over and sits across from him. He sat down as soon as she did.

            “I’m sorry if I was disturbing you.”

            “No, it is fine.” He smiles, “Would you like something?”

            “Ani, I’m quite alright.” For some odd reason, he couldn’t keep his eyes off her the entire time they were talking.

♥♥♥

            JunHyung headaches were starting to feel like they were pounding. He grunted in pain as he tried to get the pain to stop. He hears a knock on the door and got up slowly to open it. MinSeul was on the opposite side of the door with some food.

            “Hey.” She said softly as she observed him. His hair was a mess and he was very pale. “How are you doing?”

            “Why are you here?”

            “I – I just wanted to know how you were doing.” She was at lost for things to say, “Can I come inside?” he walks away without closing the door, allowing her to walk in. He went straight to the kitchen and took a drink of water from the bottle. She followed him and set the pot of food on the counter. “I made you some rice porridge.”

            “Thanks.” He said without looking at her

            “JunHyung about what happened –.”

            “Let’s not talk about that.” He cuts her off, “I just want to rest so if there isn’t anything important than you can leave.” He turns to look at her.

            “We are important.”

            “That isn’t how it looked when we last spoke to each other.”

            “JunHyung.” she sighs, “I know we left on the wrong foot,” she looked at his expression and knew that he wasn’t in the right condition to talk, “Never mind…let’s talk about this after you feel better.”

            “Min-.” he stops and grunts in pain

            “JunHyung.” she walks up next to him, “are you okay?”

            “I’m fine.” He took a deep breath, “I just need to sit.” She follows him to the couch.

            “Are you sure you’re okay?” she was about to touch his forehead but he stops her hand.

            “I’m fine.”

            “No, you’re not.”

            “Why can’t you just leave me alone?”

            “Because I’m worried about you.” She almost yelled, “JunHyung just let me take care of you.” She tries again, but he pushes her hand away this time. Her hand swings and knock over the trash can over.   

            “I said no.”  MinSeul saw the pills that were in the trash.    

            “Why aren’t you taking your pills?” she showed him, “This is the reason why you aren’t getting better.”

            “That isn’t any of your problem.”

            “JunHyung, why are you doing this to yourself?” she was upset, “Why are you torturing yourself and letting yourself suffer? What do you gain from this?”

            “Because of you.” He stares at her, “I don’t want to get better because of you.”

            “What?”

            “It helps me get my mind off you.” He sighs, “I rather be sick than in pain thinking of you.” He looks at her, “But my plan backfire, because the reason I’m sick is you, because I missed you...I got sick because I didn’t run after you that night to stop you from leaving me. So now I’m torturing myself for being an idiot, because I love you.” MinSeul placed her hands on the side of his face and kissed him. He froze from her touch. She places her forehead against his.

            “I’m sorry.” She said in a low voice, “It is because of me…because I’m a selfish person and I didn’t realize how much you meant to me; how many times you’ve saved me from myself.” She starts to cry, “You loved me first, you cared for me first, you were who I loved first,” she took a deep breath, “So please…” she looks at him, “don’t do this to yourself. I’ll do anything, I mean anything, just don’t keep torturing yourself.” She stands up and walks to the kitchen. JunHyung sat still. MinSeul came back with a glass of water and new pills. “here.” She puts the medicine in front of him. He takes the medication and puts it in his mouth. Minseul makes sure he took his medication.

            “I’ll leave you alone.” As quick as she stood up she got pulled down to sit next to him. He placed his head on her shoulder and wraps his arm around her waist.

            “Stay please.” She didn’t say a word, “Until I feel better.” She nodded.

♥♥♥

Moon and DooJoon were having a date of their own at a café. DooJoon held her hand as they sat across from each other.

“So how is JunHyung doing?”

“KiKwang gave him his medication before going to the company.” He seems disturbed, “I’m more worried about him mentally. Ever since that one night he seems to have become depressed.” He sighs, “What about MinSeul?”

“She was devastated” Moon sighs, “I told her to go and see him earlier. I hope they sort things out.”

“So… we’ve been dating for a while now.” Moon looks at him, “Don’t you think it is time for me to meet your parents.” Moon chokes on her drink. DooJoon hands her a napkin, “Are you okay?” she nods.

            “I was just surprised.”

            “So, you don’t want me to meet your parents?”

            “No, it is that…” she sighs, “It just…I wasn’t expecting that of all things.” She smiles, “I’m glad to let you meet my parents.”

            “But…”

            “I don’t think we are quite ready to get to that point yet.”

            “Moon, we’ve been dating for over two years now.”

            “DooJoon.” She places her hand on his, “Let not talk about this….it is still too early.”

            “Are you scared?”

            “No, I just told you it is a little too early. I haven’t really thought about marriage either.”

            “Who said anything about marriage?” her face went red, “Unless,” he smiles.

            “You’re crazy.” DooJoon stood up and leaned over the table with a smirk, “What are you doing?” he gives her a peck on the cheek and she blushed even more.

            “If you don’t want to then it okay, maybe some other time.”

♥♥♥

            JunHyung used MinSeul’s lap as his pillow. Her head was tilted back while nodding off. JunHyung is woken up by MinSeul’s nod. He moves making her wake up. She places her hand on the back of her neck.

            “How are you feeling?” she places her hand on his head. He just stared at her, “You’re not warm anymore.” He took her hand off his forehead and held it, “Is something wrong?”

            “Why is it every time I’m in bad shape you just happen to be there to take care of me?” he smiles.

            “I’ll let your imagination run wild.” She smiles. He looks up at her and touches her cheek

            “I don’t regret loving you.”

            “Why don’t you get up and I’ll make something for us to eat.”

            “Aniyo.” He smiles, “I want to continue laying on your lap.”

            “So, what are we now?” she asked, “What are we exactly?”

            “We…” he sits up and looks at her, “are what you think we are.”

            “Friends.” She kids with him and stands up. He was flabbergasted, “Well my friend I shall go to the kitchen and cook a meal before leaving you.” She walks to the kitchen and is followed by JunHyung.

            “Min.” he walks next to her, “Let’s go out.”

            “Aniyo, you haven’t fully recovered yet, so we are staying indoor.” He hugs her from behind and places his head on her shoulder, “JunHyung.”

            “Let just stay like this for a little bit.” He closes his eyes, “I wanted to hold you like this for a long time. I’m glad I finally can.”

            “Babo.” She smiles. They stood like that for a while.

            “Min…”

            “Hmm?”

            “Will you be my girlfriend again?”

            “Let’s not get into that too soon.” JunHyung turns her around, “Bwoh?”

            “Just let me know when you are ready, okay.” 

            “Arraso…let me make you something to eat before I leave.” she puts his hands aside and began cooking. He leaves but is wary of what has be going on. “Jun.” he stops, “It not that I don’t want to it is just I – I don’t want attention anymore.”

            “I know you don’t like it.” He goes and holds her hand, “But I promise I’ll protect you.” She smiles and nods

♥♥♥

Months Later

B2ST Member to be Married!

B2ST to go on Hiatus

Official Dating within B2ST

“ha ha.” JunHyung laughs as he read the news articles on his phone, “I guess not a lot of fans are happy with our decisions.” He sat on a couch in a bridal dress store.

            “Sir.” A lady comes up to him, “she is ready.” He gets up from the couch and walk into a dressing room. his hands felt a little sweaty. MinSeul stood there in a long olive green bridesmaid dress. He was in awe as he saw her stand before him.

            “How does it look?” she asked

            “It is beautiful, but tell me why you are overseeing the bridesmaid dresses again.”

            “Because Moon is busy with the other stuff for her wedding.” She sighs, “Why were you laughing out there?”

            “Comments on B2ST’s current events.” He smiles

            “Positive?” she chuckles, “or are they still guessing who the lucky member is?”

            “Some guessing and a lot of sad fans.” He smiles

            “I wouldn’t be surprise. The marriage was rather a quick surprise. Can you believe they are getting married?” MinSeul sat down with a smile, “I swear they were just dating not too long ago.”

            “What about us?” He puts his hands around MinSeul’s shoulder.

            “What about us?” She looks at him.

            “When are we going to settle?” she smiles at him and walks away to change.

            “I have to meet Moon in a bit you can go meet DooJoon and the rest of the guys if you would like.” He stands in front of the dressing room.

            “But what if I want to stay with you?”

            “JunHyung, we promised that we wouldn’t make any sudden move until DooJoon and Moon are married.” She opens the door and walks out in her regular clothes, “Then you can make our big relationship announcement.”

            “So we still have to be on the downlow?” he pouts and holds her arms, “because I can’t hold it in anymore.”

            “You’ve waited more than ten years, what is so different now?”

            “I love you more each day in those ten years.” MinSeul cringes

            “You’re so cheesy.” She grabs her bags and jacket, “But I really have to go and meet Moon. So go and hang out with the guys.” She gives him a peck on the lips, “I’ll see you later okay.” She walks out

           

♥♥♥

            DooJoon and the guys sat in the lobby as they waited for JunHyung. The guys all excited about the wedding in a week. JunHyung walks in the room with a box of chicken and some sojus.

            “Who is hungry?” he yells

            “Yes!” the guys yelled. He puts the food on the table and brought out cups and pours drinks.

            “Toast to DooJoon,” All the guys put their cups up, “for beating us all to it.” Everyone did a one shot. He sits next to DooJoon.

            “You know the best man does the toast at the wedding.”

            “I’m just happy for you.” He places his glass on the table, “I’m glad that one of us had the balls to even move on with our lives unlike me.” He smiles

            “So, it isn’t official yet?”

            “We are, but not publicly.”

            “I’m still glad that you and MinSeul made up.”

            “It was kind of weird actually. It happened so fast but I rather have it that way than me and her still at each other throat.”   He smiles, “So how is Moon dealing with the six months in advance wedding notice?”

            “She is…” he smirks, “holding on her own. She is stressing out a lot, but thanks to MinSeul she has been doing quite well. MinSeul has been taking some of the stress off the wedding planning.”

♥♥♥

            Moon and MinSeul sat in her living room looking at the last details of the wedding. Moon lays back onto the couch and sighs.

            “C’mon it isn’t that bad.” MinSeul chuckles, “We just have a couple details left.”

            “Min unnie, I am tired.” She was worn out, “There is so much to do.”

            “Moon all that is left is that seating for the guest.” Min laughs, “How about we take a break. Let’s go and grab something to eat.”

            “Let’s go.” Moon stood up quickly.

 

            Moon and MinSeul took a walk in the park with ice cream in their hands. Moon sits back and relaxes as she watches little kids play on the playground. MinSeul sits down next to her.

            “Ready to get back to wedding planning?”

            “No.” she looks at Min, “I just want to put it off for a day.”

            “Your wedding is this weekend. You can’t put that off.”

            “Min…” Moon leans onto MinSeul’s shoulder, “I just want to marry him and get it over with. Why couldn’t we just do a small wedding, with family and close friends?”

            “Did you forget who you are getting married to?” MinSeul chuckles, “You’re getting married to and Idol of B2ST. You can’t expect your wedding to be small. Don’t think of it as a huge party but the start of a new beginning.”

            “I know I didn’t expect it to be big.” She smiles, “Min, I can still talk to you when I get married right?”

            “Always.” Min said, “Even after I get married we’ll still be friends.”

            “So are you getting married?”

            “Me and JunHyung?” Moon nodded, “No not anytime soon. We just got everything together not too long ago. I think there are a lot more to go through before we tie the knot.”

            “You guy technically have been together longer than DooJoon and I.”

            “If we add up the times we actually were together it might be less than you and DooJoon.”

            “You never know life is full of surprises.”

♥♥♥

WEDDING DAY

            MinSeul is all dressed up with the veil in her hand. She walks over to the mirror where Moon and her mom were getting ready.

            “Here you go, the veil.” She hands over the veil to Moon’s mom. Her mom puts the veil on her head, “Now you are ready.” Moon turns around and holds MinSeul’s hand.

            “I’m so nervous.” Moon was pink, “I feel like I can’t breathe.”

            “Deep breaths.” MinSeul pats her hand

            “What if I trip or mess up?”

            “Just keep your eyes on DooJoon.” She helps Moon up, “C’mon it is almost time to start.” They all head out and meet up with the guys.

           

            Everyone lined up with their partners with arms locked. JunHyung couldn’t stop looking at MinSeul.

            “You look beautiful today.” He whispers into her ear

            “You look handsome too.” She smiles. As the music began they walked to the altar. The wedding went on as planned and soon everyone was off to the reception and dancing. All the guys took turn dancing with the girls while MinSeul played with Yeonnie and Jungho’s new baby.

            “Min.” DooJoon tap her shoulder, “A dance?” Min gave her hand to him and they walked to the dance floor. “Thanks for helping with the wedding.”

            “You are welcomed,” she smiles, “Anything for my girl.”

Ting Ting

            “A toast to Mr. and Mrs. Yoon DooJoon and many happy years.” Everyone claps and smiles, “Also…,” he walks to MinSeul, “I want to ask a certain someone something.” He gets on one knee, “Will you become mine?” DooJoon steps away and walks towards Moon. MinSeul didn’t know what to say. “Marry me?”

            “umm.” She looked around and saw all the eyes on her, “JunHyung.” he stood up and took her hand.

            “I know it is too soon," he smiles, "but just promise me that you’ll be with me until that time come.”

            “I promise to stay with you until my hair turns gray and the end of my days.” she smirks, "I also promise that I will give you the answer you want one day."

            "I love you." he kisses her on the lips


Thank you all for reading and sorry for the y ending. I didn't know how to end it for you all.

Happy Late New Year!!!

Stay Healthy