How to love

A Forgotten Silhouette

Author Pov

Doo-Joon and EunHye were in the crowd dancing somewhere when he spots YeonYeon and MinSeul together with Gi-Kwang.

“Did you want to go and join them?” asked EunHye

“Did you want to?” He asked her just to be sure. She smiles back at him and they walked over to them.

“EunHye.” MinSeul waves at them, “JungHo.” YeonYeon walks over and says hi.

“How are you feeling, YeonYeon?” asked EunHye.

“I’m feeling fine.” She smiles, “Thanks.” She looks at EunHye, “You and JungHo look great together.”

“Thanks.” She smiles, “You and Gi-Kwang looks great together too.” Gi-Kwang wraps a”n arm around her and smiles. JunHyung felt a pang in his heart.

“Do you really think so?” He smiles.

“Yeah of course.”

“Thank you.” She nods. “And you MinSeul…I barely recognized you back there.”

“It just a little makeup.” MinSeul said, “Thanks though.”

“I have to go on stage…we start in a bit.” Gi-Kwang interrupted them, “I’ll catch you later.” He waves goodbye and walks to the stage.

“So MinSeul,” said EunHye, “Who is your date?”

“Oh, I don’t have one. I came because Yeonnie wanted me to.”

“Really?” MinSeul nods

“Did you want to dance with JungHo then?” MinSeul was taken back by the question.

“No I am okay.”

“I think you should at least dance with your friend once.” MinSeul looks back at JungHo and he just smiles and offer his hand.

“It is just one dance Min.”  MinSeul nods and give him her hands and they walk off into the dance floor. The tension between the two girls becomes awkward.

There were screams and yelling coming from the dance floor and one the stage were the Kingkas. Doo-Joon walked over to the front of the stage.

“How is everyone doing to night?” he yells and everyone responds with a shout, “Tonight our songs are going to be just for you guys out there…with that one girl on your mind.” MinSeul and JungHo stops and listens to the song.

How to Love –BEAST

 

How to love, how special are we?
How to love, I still don’t know how to love

This isn’t a test, why do we keep trying to critique and give each other a score?
Are blood types even important for having similar tastes? I don’t know
Just love, it’s not artificial, it’s being attracted by natural feelings
It’s like being pulled to each other like magnets, isn’t it?
The moment you start to calculate, it becomes a fake-

Love, no just a meaningless relationship
If this is just to take up time, I won’t do it
If there’s time to calculate and put together this and that
I want to look at your eyes once more and smile

I would like to just look at you, just spend time with you
Even if it doesn’t give us anything

Woo baby tell me, how to love
Open up your closed heart, empty the thoughts filled in your head
How to love, it’s okay if the scars are still there
Because we’ll be happy the moment we love

How to love, love, love, love, love, love, love
I love you but sometimes I think of breaking up without even knowing everything about each other
How to love, love, love, love, love, love, love
I will slowly try to fit in with you more
So that we can walk to the same place, how to love

I met other people beside you but
Every time, as if it’s natural, I went through a break up

I thought something like love would never come again
(But you came to me) you appeared before me

That is why I don’t want to lose you, yeah
I hope there’s no end to this path that we’re walking on

I want you to give me that same kind of trust
Stop thinking about other things, being happy makes us busy enough

Woo baby tell me, how to love
Open up your closed heart, empty the thoughts filled in your head
How to love, it’s okay if the scars are still there
Because we’ll be happy the moment we love

How to love, how special are we?
How to love, I still don’t know how to love

How to love, what do you think of me?
It’s still so hard, this thing called love

Woo baby tell me, how to love
Open up your closed heart, empty the thoughts filled in your head
How to love, it’s okay if the scars are still there
Because we’ll be happy the moment we love

How to love, love, love, love, love, love, love
I love you but sometimes I think of breaking up without even knowing everything about each other
How to love, love, love, love, love, love, love
I will slowly try to fit in with you more
So that we can walk to the same place, how to love

 

All the girls scream the perfection of the guys’ voices. Everyone was so happy even the guys had smiles on their faces. Some continued to dance as if nothing matter. JunHyung walk up to the front.

“Actually I have something to say.” He smiles and everyone got quiet and listen, “The guys and I pick this song for a specific reason. We want everyone to know that love isn’t how much you have in common, or how much you guys match; but the feelings you guys have for each other.” His eyes scanned the crowd and landed on MinSeul. “We may not be the best looking or the strongest but I can tell you that we as guys will love you the most if you give us a chance.” Everyone yells and claps. He took a deep breath and his lip, “With that I have a confession to make.” The students gasps and wonder what he was going to say. Even the guys on stage were confused. “This month that I have been here were full of trials and excitement.” His eyes never left her.

“Why does he keep staring at our direction?” she asks JungHo and he just shrugs

“But through it all I found a person who understood me.” He gives her a warm smile, “A person who, also like me, went through a tough time. She never let anyone bring her down. Even though she was hurt to the core she wouldn’t let anyone know. I want her to know that I want to be the person she can rely on.” MinSeul realized something but it was too late. “Naneun…joahe.” MinSeul start to walk away. “Naneun jjinja joahe, Park MinSeul.”

 Everyone gasps and tried to look for her in the crowd. She just swallow her spit and felt scared. Hyorin was giving her a death glare from across the room.

“I have something to say too.” Doo-Joon voice appear from the system. “I also like Park MinSeul.” JunHyung looks a Doo-Joon and they both glare at each other.

While this is all happening MinSeul felt like she just hit a brick wall of stare. She felt lost and confused at what just happen in front of the whole school and everyone. Her heart was beating so fast and she felt flustered. JungHo put his hand on her shoulder and she jumps.

“Gweanchah-a?” JungHo asks her

“I got to go.” MinSeul walks over to YeonYeon and EunHye and grabs her stuff.

“Min are you okay?” YeonYeon ask her

“Ne.” She puts on a fake smile, “I’m going to go now.”

“MinSeul.” She looks back and sees the guys coming down from the stage. She wanted to disappear ASAP.

“I call you later Yeonnie.”

“Min.”

She zoomed out of there as quick as she could, with JunHyung on her trail and girls stopping him. Doo-Joon was able to escape through the crowd but got stop by Bora.

“Where are you going?” she said sternly. He looks at her and then leave.

 

MinSeul walked to her car jingling the keys in her hand. The emotion were too much for her.

“Min.” she heard Doo-Joon behind her and she begins to panic. “Min hold up a sec.” He got closer to her car and she gives up and takes a breath. She faces him.

“What do you want?”

“You know what I want?”

“We both know I can’t give you what you want.”

“Min.”

“The reason I left was to not get in this mess with you again.”

“What about JunHyung?” MinSeul didn’t know what to say. What about JunHyung?

“What about him?”

“You aren’t actually thinking about choosing him?”

“I’m not choosing anyone Doo-Joon.” MinSeul felt like exploding, “You guys are both idiots. Why in the world would you do that at a dance?”

“I only did it because JunHyung did it.” MinSeul scoff

“So you’re trying to best your friend.”

“I can’t have my friend trying to woo my girl.”

“Doo-Joon…we were over three years ago and that is how it is going to stay.”

“So you are going to choose him?”

“I want go home Doo-Joon.” She unlocks her car and opens the door but he closes it, “Yoon Doo-Joon.”

“I told you that I won’t stop and I am not going to let him win.”

“Listen to yourself.” She raised her voice, “You sound like a jerk right now.”

“I am a jerk and girls like jerks. That is how I got you right.” He smirk

“Andwe.” She was trying hard not to slap him, “The Doo-Joon I dated would have never done stupid things like you. He would have understand and never gave up his friendship for a stupid girl like me. He would have gave me up for something that means more to him.” MinSeul opens her car door, gets in and drives off.

-----

MinSeul Pov

I felt like going crazy. As soon as I got home I went straight for my bed and laid there. I closed my eyes as I remember every word that came out of their mouths.

“What are you going to do MinSeul?” I took a deep breath.

BUZZ BUZZ

I picked up my phone and looked at the message from YeonYeon.

“Gweanchah-a? –YY”

“IDK.”

“Did you need me to come over?”

“Aniyo…you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“I’ll have Gi-Kwang drop me off.”

“Arraso. See you later.”

“Ne.”

I place my phone down and went to go take a shower. After coming out of the shower I saw three miss calls on my phone, from JunHyung. I hesitated; should I call him or not. I placed my phone on the table.

“Min-ah.” I heard Hal-eomoni yell from the living room.

“Ne, Haleomoni?”

“Can you come down here please?” When I got to the living room JunHyung sat there with what I wouldn’t count as a smile. “I’ll leave you two alone.” Haleomoni left and return to her room.

“What are you doing here this late?” I tried to say as calm as I could.

“Checking up on you.” He stare at me, “What I said on the stage…I actually meant all those things.”

“If that is all you have to say you are more than welcome to leave JunHyung.”

“MinSeul are you not going to even let me tell you.”

“Aniyo… I have had enough for tonight.” I stare at him straight in the eyes, “I never wanted this for any of us. I really don’t want to go through this again. Please…” I pleaded, “Go home.” He grab his stuff and left.

“Oh JunHyung.” I heard YeonYeon at the door. I guess she notice me and walked over, “Are you okay?” She walked in front of me and look at me.

“I don’t know.” I felt my heart hurting, “I really don’t know.” YeonYeon grab my hand and we went and sat down on the couch. “What am I supposed to do?”

 “MinSeul…both of these guys both like you.” I kept staring at her as she tried to explain to me, “I can see it in their eyes…they both mean it.” Yeonnie smiles at me, “Doo-Joon even though he has hurt you in the past it seems that he still cares a lot for you. JunHyung on the other hand, I see that both of you two have a lot in common and…I’ve seen you smile with him and that makes me happy.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“I think you should give both a chance?”

-----

Doo-Joon Pov

I sat on the couch waiting for JunHyung to come back in. I was surprise when he did that and I was also surprised at myself for what I did. Do I really like MinSeul or am I just being jealous?

“What are you doing here?” I saw JunHyung at door. I stood up and put my hands in my pocket.

“I came here to talk.” JunHyung walk over and sat down on the other couch. I sat back down and look at him. “I know it might have come as a surprise but I like MinSeul, I just thought that you would have ever.”

“I know about you two.” JunHyung smirks at me, “I know what you did and what you’ve done in your little so called relationship.”

“She told you?” I was surprise

“Hyung…” he looked angry, “What you did to her, was unjust. You’re the reason she has changed so much…the reason why she choose this path.”

“What?”

“MinSeul loved you with all her heart…but you went and destroyed that love with your stupid decision.”

“You think I don’t know what I’ve done to her.” I raised my voice, “Ne, it true that I betrayed and lied to her but I never lied about loving her.” I sigh, “That is why I’m going to get her back.”

“And how are you going to do that?” JunHyung glares at me, “I’m not going to let her go to you easily.”

“How about this….,” I leaned in, “We let her decide.”

-------

Author Pov

Everyone went their own way after their talk. MinSeul didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to be in a relationship at the moment but her heart had a different opinion.

She woke up early to go running in her usual route. She ran to get everything out of her head. As she ran she trips over something and falls. She scrapes her arm and knee. She looks to see what it was and saw a rope.

“Oh my goodness.” She recognized the hoarse voice anywhere, “Are you okay?” SISTAR pop out from behind the bush with a small rope in Dasom’s hand. They all stood and laughed a MinSeul. She gets up and brushes the dirt off of her.

“Do you not have anything better to do?”

“Oh no.” Hyorin walks up to her, “This is our business….we are dealing with the person who made us look stupid.”

“So tripping me is a way to get back at me?” she scoffs, “If you’re so jealous of your boyfriends I suggest that you keep a better eye on them. I don’t want to deal with them either.” Hyorin grabs onto MinSeul’s wrist and slaps her across the face.

“I am warning you to stay away from the Kingkas…especially JunHyung.” Hyorin lets go of her wrist and walks away with her girls following her.

 

MinSeul limps back home with a bloody knee and arm, she covers her arm with her long sleeve. JunHyung, who happens to be on his porch, sees her limp; he jumps off his porch and onto her lawn.

“MinSeul gweachah—a?” She stops for a sec and then continues. JunHyung could help but grabs her arm making her wince. He let go as soon as he saw her reaction. “What happened?”

“Nothing.” He saw the dry blood on her hand and pulls up her sleeve slowly. She had a long deep scrape from her forearm to her elbow.

“What do you mean nothing?” he examines it, “How did you fall this badly?”

“It isn’t any of your concern.” MinSeul covers her arm with her sleeve and limps inside. JunHyung stood looking at the closed door before walking back to his house.

MinSeul went straight to the bathroom and cleaned her wounds and bandages them neatly.

“Am I being too hard on him?” she asked herself.

 

The next morning MinSeul walks out to go pick up YeonYeon for school when she sees two sports car in front of the house. Doo-Joon and JunHyung both standing by their own.

“What is this?” MinSeul was confused

“I wanted to take you to school today.” Said JunHyung, “But Doo-Joon also wants to take you too.”

“Kaja.” Doo-Joon smiles warmly at her, “Let’s go to school together.”

“Mianhae…I have to go and pick up Yeonnie.” She went to her car and goes straight to YeonYeon’s house to pick her up. The guys follow her there. YeonYeon walks out and was surprise to see three sports car out in front. She notice the two guys behind her friend’s car. She quickly walks over to MinSeul’s car and gets in.

“What is up with the two cars?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”  MinSeul looks back through her rearview mirror and sees both of the guys ready to follow her. “Hold on tight to your seat.”

“What?” MinSeul steps on gas and drives off quickly, “Ah!” The two guys in surprise follows her quickly.

------

MinSeul got out of the car ASAP and walks inside of the school .She knew girls would be glaring at her but she didn’t care. Right on her locker was papers posted.

!

!

You don’t deserve them!

Go and kill yourself!

Witch!

They deserve better.

MinSeul opens her locker and got what she needed leaving the papers on the door. YeonYeon follows her to class without looking at anyone.

“MinSeul are you okay?”

“Let’s go.”

As soon as she opens the door it became totally silent and all eyes on her. MinSeul felt like sitting and a corner and blocking herself from the world.

On her desk we notes…not for JunHyung this time but for her; both threat and confession letters.

“What are those?” JunHyung looks at her desk.

“Nothing.” MinSeul grabs a trash bag and throws them away and goes and sit back inn her chair.

“How are your injuries?”

“I’m okay.”

 

During lunch Minseul walks to a lunch table and was crowded by guys. She just ignored them and grabs her lunch. Doo-Joon and JunHyung came and sat in front of her with extra lunch box.

 “I made your favorite.” Said Doo-Joon. Minseul glares at them. She puts her forks and spoons down. She grabs her food and left the table.

Throughout the day all the guys got on her nerves by following her everywhere. She went into the library and hid herself until school was over. She went to her locker, on the way she got abducted and thrown into the storage.