Confession

A Forgotten Silhouette

MinSeul was discharge and the first thing she did was go to the flower shop. She slowly entered her shop. She inhaled the smell of flowers and exhale.

            “How is it?” Moon walked behind her

            “Same as I left it.” MinSeul smiles and walks towards the back. The station was left the same, everything. MinSeul slide her hand across the work table, “I’m so excited to be back working again.”

            “It is going to be so much better, so I don’t have to rush so many things.” Moon was delighted. MinSeul kept looking around and taking everything in. She walked towards her small room and drawing of flowers on her small futon. She picks them up and looked through them. They were address to no one, “Moon.”

            “Hmm?” she walks over

            “What are these doing here?” Moon took a closer look

            “DooJoon brought these in the other day.”

            “So these are yours?”

            “No, they are yours.” She was confused. Moon took the drawings, “These are drawings from CUBE. These were drawn when you were hospitalized." Moon look as MinSeul with a sad face.

“Why would everyone draw flowers for me?” Moon sat down "What wrong?"

"Unnie, you know..." She hesitated, "You almost didn't make it." Min was surprise                        “JunHyung started it.” Moon sighs, “He was so scared that you wouldn’t wake up so he drew pictures of sunflowers hoping that you would wake up and let him apologize.” She took one of the drawings and stared at it, "    JunHyung and the guys drew a lot and posted them everywhere.” Moon sighs, “He even wrote on the fan page that he wishes everyone would draw a flower so that the girl he loves would come back to him. The flowers would lead you to him.”

            “His fans wouldn’t do that. They hate me.” Moon took out her phone, “What are you doing?” Moon held her phone to MinSeul’s face. MinSeul took the phone and looked through it. As she scrolled down she saw all the pictures of flowers posted on the fan page. Some even had little messages like ‘please wake up’, ‘JunHyung and MinSeul forever’, ‘come back unnie, ‘oppa hwaiting, unnie hwaiting’, ‘if you come back I’ll support your relationship’, ‘oppa is waiting for you,’. MinSeul was touched by the pictures and continues until she got to the last picture of a sunflower. It was the same as some of the sunflowers in MinSeul’s hand.

‘I’m sorry that I hurt you, I didn’t know that it would have taken you away from me. If you see this, please come back to me. I’m waiting for you to come back so please don’t leave me and come back into my arms where I can keep you tight in my arms. I’m sorry and I love you, so don’t leave and come back. You can hit me as much as you want. We don’t even have to be together, just stay by my side where I can see you…please.’

MinSeul’s tears fell as she read the paper. She gave Moon her phone back and ran. “Where are you going?” Moon yells.

“I’m going to go find JunHyung.” she ran out the shop

“Hey, be careful, you haven’t fully recover yet.” Moon yells, but all MinSeul could only think of was looking for JunHyung. She dials DooJoon number on her phone as she was driving.

            DooJoon was in the middle of reading a book when his phone ringed. He looked at the caller id and picked it up, “Min.”

            “DooJoon, do you know where JunHyung is?”

            “He left the company about an hour ago, he said he was going to go rest.” DooJoon was confused, “Is something wrong?”

            “If you see him can you tell him that I am looking for him. Thanks.” She hung up.

~~

            JunHyung walked out of his apartment for some fresh air. As he left his apartment MinSeul pulls up and rushes into the apartment, the hall was decorated with flower drawings. Towards his room was where it was mostly decorated. She knocks on his door but no one answers.

“You just missed him.” an older lady was walking into her apartment, “He just left not too long ago.”

“Kasamhaminida.” She runs out of his apartment but stops as her heart was racing quickly. “C’mon Min.” she was in the tripod position catching her breath. After catching her breath, she continues to run around. She runs around looking for him. “JunHyung!” she ran to the nearest street but she couldn’t find him. “JunHyung!” It started to sprinkle and people ran for cover but MinSeul continue forward.

            JunHyung was at a convenience store buying food and snacks. When he got to the counter to pay for his things his phone began to rang.

            “Your total is going to be 20,000 won.” He hands the cashier his card and picks up his phone.

            “Yes, DooJoon.”

            “Where are you?” DooJoon’s voice sounded urgent.

            “Waeyo?”

            “MinSeul is running all over town looking for you, baboya.”

            “What?”

            “Hurry back to your apartment! MinSeul is looking for you.” JunHyung turns his head and looks at the door, it was pouring.

            “Sir.” The cashier was calling him, “Your card.” JunHyung ran out the door without his card or anything. “SIR!” As soon as he ran out the door he went straight towards his apartment. The rain was cold and it was a little windy. His heart became unsteady looking for MinSeul.

            “MinSeul!” he shouted as much as he could. He did a 360 everywhere he went. “MinSeul!”

            MinSeul was walking through the pouring rain, with no jacket or umbrella. Her hair and clothes were drenched. It was getting colder by the minute and MinSeul was in no condition to be staying outside. She stops and stood in front of a store that was closed. She had her arms wrapped around her trying to stay warm. She slowly squat down to keep herself warm.

            “JunHyung.” she began to cry as she felt she wronged him, “Mianhae. Jjinja mianhae.” She looked up to the rainy sky, “HaNeul-ah, mianhae. I’m sorry for hurting your appa.” She waited until the rain became lighter before leaving.

            She walked to a street crossing and waited for the light to turn green, “MinSeul,” she heard her name faintly but she ignored it. When the light turned green she crossed to the other side, “MinSeul!” her name got louder. She stops and turns to see JunHyung on the other side.

            “JunHyung.” she smiled

            “Stay over there, I’m coming.”  There was only ten second left and he still ran across the street. He takes MinSeul into his embrace and she starts to cry. “Baboya! Why did you come out in the rain? You know that you’re in no condition to be out here.” He notices how cold she was, her lips were close to being blue and her face was becoming pale, “Let get you out of the rain first.”

~♥~

            They returned to his apartment. They were both dripping wet from top to bottom. JunHyung runs to his bathroom and grab two towels. He runs back to where he left MinSeul. He wraps one towel around her and starts drying her hair with the other. MinSeul slowly grabs his hands to stop him.

            “It is okay, I got it.” He stops and slips his hands away. MinSeul began to dry her hair in the awkward silence between them.

            “Why did you come and find me?” he sounded upset, “You just got discharged.”

            “Moon told me what you’ve been up to.” Minseul stops drying her hair and places the towel in her lap, “Why did you do it?” MinSeul looks up at him.

            “Because I still love you.” He looks into her eyes, “The doctors told us that you were okay but you weren’t waking up and they didn’t know why.” He sighs, “I asked our manager to hold a press conference and that was when I asked everyone to draw sunflowers since you loved them so much. I confessed about how I felt about you, hoping, even though I know that you hated me, that you would wake up. After you did, I didn’t want to cause you anymore harm so I avoided you.”

            “What is the point in confessing to me, then abandoning me.” She sighs, “Isn’t that a little too selfish?”

            “I don’t want to hurt you anymore.”

            “It not even that, it the fact that you aren’t considering my feelings.”

            “I’m considering your condition.”

            “Why does that matter now?” she was angry, “Why would that change the way you treat me?”

            “MinSeul you almost die because of what I’ve done to you.” He sighs, “I can’t let that happen again.”

            “I almost died a thousand times since we met JunHyung and every single time I survived it...because you were the one that understood me, the one that took the first step to knowing me, the one that broke down my wall.” She sighs, “So please don’t abandon me.” JunHyung scoffs in frustration.

            “Don’t you think it is unfair that you left me…twice in almost ten years.”

            “I left you for you.”

            “It wasn’t for me.” His voice was stern, “You left for you.”

            “I left because I had no other way out.”

“Then why didn’t you come to me instead of trying to run away from the situation? You never listen or take my words in to consideration. Just like when the incident with EunJi happened you didn’t even let me explain, you decided everything yourself.” She stared him in the eye as she thought of what to say next. His eyes were motionless as he looks at her. Her lips part and the words that he dreads most came out from those lips.

 “Why don’t we just official end it?” She puts the towel down and stands up to look at JunHyung, “Our past is what gotten us in this situation. I guess our decisions now is what is going to get us out." They stared at each other, "Thanks for your generosity.” She walks pass him.

“I love you Min.” she froze, “but it is becoming harder and harder to stay.” There was silence between the two, “I know that our tour just ended but we’re leaving tomorrow to Japan for an event. I pretty sure that by the time I get back you’ll be gone again…but when you know what you really want…let me know.”

            “Good bye.” MinSeul walks out of the apartment building with tears in her eyes. The cold evening wind blew yet she felt nothing.

            The next day B2ST was on their way to the airport. JunHyung had on a surgical face mask coughing a little.

            “JunHyung- hyung,” DongWoon tapped him on the shoulder, “Are you okay?”

            “Yes.” He nodded, “Just caught a cold from running in the rain last night.”

            “Why were you in the rain?”

            “I…” he paused and thought about what happened last night, “I went to the store to buy snacks and I forgot my wallet back at the dorm so I ran back.”

            “You can be so careless hyung, you can’t get sick right before an event.”

            “I know.” He smiles, “I’ll be okay, it is just a cough.”

 

            MinSeul was welcoming costumers at her flower shop and showing arrangements to couples. Moon comes in with a sadden expression that make MinSeul smiles. Moon sit down with a huge sigh.

            “What the matter with you?”

            “B2ST just left to Japan, that means three days without him.” she sighs and leans back into her chair. MinSeul’s smile faded when she thought about him.

            “Let stop thinking about guys and get some work done to keep him off your mind.”

            “Unnie…” Moon stops MinSeul in her track, “How did everything go last night?”

            “What are you talking about?”

            “JunHyung, did you find him?” MinSeul pause for a quick second

            “I didn’t find him.” she acted like she was looking through her calendar.

            “Really? I thought DooJoon called him to look for you.”

            “I guess we just missed each other then.” She walks to the back,  leaving Moon in the front. She sat in her work chair and picked up where she left off, but she slams her tool down. “I don’t know what to do.” She starts to cough.

            Moon was peeking from behind the door. She quietly closes the door and texts DooJoon about the situation that was currently going on with MinSeul. DooJoon who was in the bus and half to the event location. He looks over at JunHyung, he was looking out the window with sadden eye. He walks over and sit next to JunHyung.

            “Hey.”

            “Hey.” JunHyung turns to look at him

            “So how did everything go last night?”

            “Nothing happened.”  JunHyung turns back to look out the window.

            “If nothing happened you should be happy right now.” DooJoon nudges his shoulder, “Moon told me MinSeul saw your post on the fan page. She ran out to look for you, did you guys not meet?” Junhyung made a huge sigh

            “MinSeul and I met…let just say it didn’t going too well.” He sighs.

            “What happened?”

            “Let just say that last night might be the last time MinSeul…MinSeul and I ever talk to each other ever again.” DooJoon nods his head and walks back to his seat.

           

            B2ST arrives at the location with thousands of fans waiting for them.  All the people there were screaming and cheering for the guys. As JunHyung got closer to the building he felt like his lungs were going to come out from coughing.

            “JunHyung are you okay?” his manager asked him.

            “I’m fine.” He took a deep breath.

            “I’ll go get some medicine for you later.”

            “Thank hyung.”

            As DooJoon walks out the door he made a quick call.