Scared

A Forgotten Silhouette

            “I hope you know that I will always love you.” An ambulance zoomed by waking MinSeul. JunHyung stood up straight before she opened her eyes. She looked up at him before looking around.

            “When did we get here?”

            “We got here not too long ago.” She gets out of the car.

            “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

            “Yeonnie told me not to,” he lied, “She said you look tired so she said to let you sleep for a little while longer.” MinSeul closes the door.

            “Thanks for staying behind.” She grabs her stuff and walks into the shop. JunHyung quickly roll up the windows and follows her in. Everyone was already in the changing room. DooJoon walks in and see JunHyung standing in the hallway.

            “Palli and get into your tux.” He goes and push JunHyung into a changing room.

            The guys were ready and waiting in the waiting room, everyone was wearing a grey tux in with their own style to it. JungHo was wearing a black tux, he was nervous as nervous could be.

            “Hyung.” Kikwang places his hands on his cousin’s shoulder, “Everything is going to be okay. We’re just trying on the clothes.”

            “I know but,” he sighs, “I’m just very nervous right now. What if I say the wrong thing and she want to change her dress?” The guys chuckled.

            “She won’t do that hyung.” KiKwang laughs at his hyung, “Plus she has like two others for the shoot. She won’t wear the one for the actual wedding.”

            “Alright.” Moon step out in her royal blue dress. Everyone was astonished at the way Moon looked in her dress, especially DooJoon. His jaw dropped. Moon fixed the skirt making sure she was okay, “Yeonnie is almost done.”

            Four of her bridesmaids got out from behind the curtain: Moon, Hyuna, NaEun, and Gayoon. The parents sat at on the couches waiting for everyone to be ready for the shoot. The two employees came out and pulled the curtains open. YeonYeon stood on their little stage in her ivory princess dress, and veil on her head attached to a little crown. She was beautiful, so were the two ladies standing behind her, MinSeul and EunJi. Everyone look at JunHyung, but his eyes were on the girls that stood in front of him. JungHo walked towards Yeonnie.

            “You’re beautiful.” He was amazed, she smiles at him. The photographer took a picture of the moment.

            “Alright,” said the photographer, “If everyone is ready let head into the studio. Grab your partners.” JungHo took YeonYeon’s hand and they walked together to the studio. KiKwang walks up to MinSeul and held his hand out. She took it without hesitation, at that moment JunHyung felt his heart crack. Everyone started to link up arms and walks to the studio. EunJi walks off the stage and goes and hold JunHyung’s hand.

            The bride and grooms are the first to take pictures, then the parents and then the wedding party. “Alright can I have the best man and the maid of honor come and take their pictures.” Kikwang and MinSeul walks up and stands in front of the back drop. KiKwang s his arm around her waist and she did the same. JunHyung balled up his fist. As the shoot went on everyone became tired and hungry. Everyone went and changed.

            “Hey lets go and eat.” Said Yoseob.

            “That sounds great.” Moon was happy, “MinSeul are you going to go?” MinSeul walks in into the waiting room fixing her hair.

            “Aniyo, I’m okay.” She picks up her bag and with her dress in her hand, “I have to go and finish the centerpieces.”

            “If that is the case.” Moon looks at DooJoon, “I guess I can’t go either.”

            “Ani…Luna go.”

            “I have to finish the corsages and boutonnieres.”

            “I’ll finish them for you.” DooJoon walks up to MinSeul.

            “Just come and grab a bit to eat us.”

            “DooJoon…”

            “Come with us.” Said JunHyung, “Everyone is hungry and I know that you haven’t ate yet either.”

            “C’mon Min.” said YeonYeon, “Everyone is going and I need my maid of honor to be with me.” MinSeul sighs and nods.

----

            MinSeul sat at the corner of the table trying to be happy and not feel exhausted. She smiled for everyone but she actually just wanted to get out of there. JunHyung kept his eyes on her and watched her every move.

            “Min, aren’t you going to eat anything.” asked YeonYeon

            “Aniyo, I’m not hungry.”

            “How about some soup?”

            “Ani. I’m okay.” Moon looks at MinSeul with a disappointed face, “I should get going.” MinSeul gets up, “I’ll see you guy this weekend.” MinSeul rushes off.

            JunHyung stood up but EunJi holds his hand. He sits back down making everyone awkward.

------

            MinSeul went back to the shop and open up shop. She was tired but she still had a load of things to do. MinSeul took out her tools and began to make the centerpiece. She took out blues roses, babies breathe and ferns from her fridge and open up the wrapper.  Her eye began to shut slowly and she could hardly stay up.

            DooJoon walks into the back room and sees MinSeul asleep on the work table. He walks towards her and she wakes up.  She pulls her hair away from her face.

            “DooJoon?” she squint at him, “What are you doing here in the middle of the day?”  he walks towards her.

            “Here, checking up on you.” He pulls a work chair and looks at her, “Why are you sleeping in the middle of the day?”

            “Umm…” she combs her hand through her hair, “I don’t know, I just kind of fell asleep.” She stood up, “Would you like some tea?” she walks away rubbing her hands.

            “Moon tells me that you haven’t been sleeping, nor have you been eating.”

            “I have…just not a lot.” She pulls some cups from the cupboard and heat some water.

            “Min you didn’t even eat at lunch.” He stood up

            “Let not talk about me.” She pour the water into the cups, “What about you and Moon?”

            “Don’t change the subject.” She hands him the cup and sits down, “If it is because of JunHyung and Eunji you should at least say something.”

            “What is there to say about them?” MinSeul put her cup down, “You want me to say that I still love him? Or that I envy EunJi?” MinSeul sigh, “Because I do. But what can I do?”

            “Get the engagement back on.”

            “What good would that do? We’ve already announced that it was canceled and the company already announce the relationship between them. You shouldn’t even be here, they’re still looking through my past to find who my ex was.”

            “I don’t care if they find out?” she sighs, “What would anyone gain from that? If I lose my spot than I’m pretty sure I have some skill in arrangement and a friend that will hire me.” MinSeul laughs, “But this thing you’re doing it isn’t healthy. JunHyung loves you and that isn’t a lie. You love him too.”

            “I don’t want to complicate things any more than they already are.” MinSeul felt her body start to shake a little, and starts to arrange her flowers. DooJoon notice the way her hand tremble. “I appreciate the talk but this is personal matters.” DooJoon took one last look at her before leaving. There is small drop of water on the work space and then another one. MinSeul puts down her clippers and covers her face with her hands.

-----

            JunHyung and EunJi were in the company and he looked angry.

            “JunHyung wait.” EunJi tries to catch up with him, “I can explain.” JunHyung stops and looks at her.

            “Alright explain to me how the heck did you end up being part of the wedding party?”

            “MinSeul asked me.”

            “What?” he was in disbelief.

            “She asked me and all the other girls to be YeonYeon’s bridesmaids, because JungHo had all of you guys and YeonYeon-ssi    doesn’t know a lot of people. MinSeul thought it was a good idea to ask all of us and walk with our…” she looks at him, “boyfriends.”

            “Why didn’t you tell me?”

            “I didn’t think it matter.”

            “Why wouldn’t it?”

            “Because it was just a photoshoot JunHyung. Your hyung’s wedding photoshoot.”

            “But you know that MinSeul and I were engage.”

            “I knew, but that didn’t really matter to me.” She sighs, “We’re together now. I don’t know why you can’t see that?”

            “I’m sorry.” He sighs, “I should have not got mad.” He hold her hand reluctantly, “Let go to practice for the wedding.

------

Wedding Day

            YeonYeon sat in front of a mirror getting her hair and makeup done. MinSeul walks over with the veil and crown. YeonYeon looks nervous and scared. She rubbed her hand together. MinSeul fixes the crown and veil on her head and puts her hands on her shoulder.

            “Yeonnie, don’t be nervous you look beautiful.” YeonYeon puts hand on MinSeul’s.

            “Min, I’m so glad to have you as a friend.” YeonYeon smiles, “I just feel like there are butterflies in my stomach right now.”

            “JungHo is probably feeling the same exact way.” MinSeul wrapped her arms around his neck and hugs her, “So will everyone else.” MinSeul goes and grabs the biggest bouquet and gives it to her, “So c’mon and let’s get ready for this big day.” MinSeul helps her with the dress and they walk to the room where all the bridesmaid were waiting.

            They all awe in her appearance. The event planner came into the room to let them know that they were ready to go. Everyone enter the hall, MinSeul brought YeonYeon to her father stood next to KiKwang. They were the last couple that stood before the bride and her father. MinSeul looks up and sees JunHyung and EunJi, with their arms linked together, not too far away from her. She felt her heart skip a beat.

            “Are you okay MinSeul?” She looks at KiKwang

            “Ye-yeah.” She places her hand over her heart, “Just overworked myself a little too hard.” She smiles at him, “I’m fine really.” DooJoon looked over his shoulder and JunHyung looked over his.  MinSeul warm smile made them both happy, but her condition made them worry.

            The ceremony starts and everyone began to walk towards the altar. Everyone looking bright and happy as the couple made their vows and kiss. At the reception everyone walk in and sat down. MinSeul and KiKwang had to make a speech.

            “Thanks everyone for coming here and joining us in the union of JungHo-oppa and Yeonnie.” MinSeul smiles, “I’ve known these two since high school and they were crazy for each other and they’ve gone through crazy time together. Yeonnie is like a sister to me and JungHo-oppa always protected us…mostly Yeonnie. They’re were the ones that were there for me when I was in trouble and hurt. They both have loving caring hearts and no one can compare to them. I remember when Yeonnie regain her memory, how much pain she was in, and how guilty I felt. When they reconnected it wasn’t easy. They fought for it and there was sacrifices but they made it through.” She looks at the newlyweds, “I envy you two,” she smiles, “I hope someday that I can find someone just like how you guys found each other.” Her eyes wonder from them to JunHyung, “Keep this love that you guys fought for so long, alive. Don’t give in easily.” She sat down.

           

            Everyone began to dance, all the groomsmen took turns dancing with the bride. MinSeul stayed at her chair keeping her head up with her hand. She suddenly sees a hand in front of her face. She looks up to see KiKwang.

            “Would the maid of honor mind dancing with the best man?” MinSeul sat up, “C’mon just one dance.” MinSeul gives him her hand and he leads her around the table towards the dance floor. He grabs her by the waist and waltz on the dance floor. Everyone began to exchange partners and she ended up in JunHyung’s arm.

            “How have you been?” he asked her, “You don’t look so great.”

            “I’ve- I’ve been good.” She looks down, “How are you and EunJi?”

            “Not as good as you and I.”

            “You will get there eventually. Just like how you and I were.” He stops

            “We were happy.” she looks into his eyes.

            “If that was what you called it.” She sees all the paparazzi and stops, “I should go.” She walks off the dance floor towards Yeonnie. She felt tired but she put on a brave front.  JunHyung walks towards her and grabs her wrist. She looks over her shoulder then down at her wrist. “What are you doing?”

            “I was happy with you.” JunHyung held onto her wrist tightly, “I never wanted anything else but you. You’re the one who let everything go Min. Not me.” MinSeul slips her hand away from his wrist.

            “All the more reason why we should stop.” MinSeul sighs, “I think you should go over to EunJi, today is about Yeonnie and JungHo-oppa, not us.” She walks away.

-----

            MinSeul was at the shop the next morning. She cleaned out the fridge for the flowers and put the empty buckets in the closet. MinSeul pulls out the fridge cord. She heard the bell ring and walks out front.

            “You’re late today Moon.” She looks up and it wasn’t Moon, “Who are you guys?” Three teenage girls and a boy stood at the front door, “What do you guys want?”

            “Nothing.” The older girl walked towards her, “Just you.” The other three walked towards her. She backs away from them. The older girls pulls out the new article from the morning. It had a picture of MinSeul and JunHyung dancing and the next picture was him holding her wrist.

B2ST JUNHYUNG AND EX FIANCEE RECONCILED?

            “What are you trying to do?” The girl stop her, “JunHyung and EunJi are great without you. Stop trying to ruin everything for them.” The boy goes and grabs MinSeul’s arm.           

            “This is what you get for messing with my noona’s relationship.” He twisted MinSeul’s arm behind her and they drag her into the back and pushed her into the fridge and close the door. The two girls kept the door close and the boy found some rope and tied the handles together. MinSeul was banging on the door from the inside.

            “LET ME OUT!”

            “You’ll learn your lesson in her you little .” She could hear them laughing as they left. MinSeul became scared and felt her heart racing as she sat in the fridge. She heard crashing and glass shattering.

            “Somebody help me!” she cries out, “Anybody!” she tries to calm herself down. She felt her phone in her pocket. She calls Moon but no answer. “C’mon.” she took a deep breath as she looked through her phone to call someone else.

            The guys were sitting in the practice room when DooJoon’s phone went off.

            “Hello?” DooJoon answers his phone. All he can hear is gasping from the other line. “Hello?” he looks at the caller ID, “MINSEUL.”

            “Doo…Joon” He got freaked out as she was trying to breath, “Hel-help me…I’m scared.”

            “Where are you?”

            “DooJoon…I can barely breathe.”

            “Where are you?” he yells, “MinSeul stay awake and tell me where you are?”

            “Ppalli…”

            “Min?” that caught the other’s attention, “Min?” JunHyung goes to him.

            “What the matter?”

            “I think Min is in trouble.” DooJoon walks in a hurry, “I have to go find her.”       

            “Where?”

            “I don’t know.”

-----

            MinSeul felt her heart racing as she felt the walls closing in around her. The sweat come down her face in beads.

            “Please.” She sighs, “Someone.”  She place her hand over her heart. She closed her eyes as her heartbeat race, “I still have to tell him I love him.” she looks at her screen saver and it was a picture of JunHyung.

 

            Moon pulls up out front the same time DooJoon and the guys do. Moon was confused and walks towards them.

            “What are you guys doing here?” JunHyung says nothing and walks pass her.

            “I don’t have time to explain.” Everyone goes in. The place was a mess with flowers, broken vases, paper, and water all over the floor.

            JunHyung walks right into the back room, “MINSEUL!” he look at the empty bedroom, but there was nothing. He walks back out and notice the fridge was tied. “MinSeul!” he tries to untie the knot but it was too tight. He saw the clippers on the desk and tries to cut the rope. He knew in his heart that something bad had happened. When he opened the door MinSeul was lying unconscious in the fridge. “MinSeul,” he took her out and laid her on the ground, “No, no, no.” He touches her cheek

            “What happen?” Everyone gathers around them.

            “Call an ambulance right now.” JunHyung was so shocked, “Now!” he notice the reddish marks on wrist. Moon was on the phone outside calling the hospital. DooJoon was checking MinSeul’s vital.

            “She needs to go now. Her pulse is slowing down.”

            “I’ll take her myself.”

            JunHyung carries MinSeul over to his car, as he picks her up from the floor and her phone drops onto the floor. Moon picks up the phone and follows them.

-----

            Everyone is waiting in the hallway, nervous and scared. JunHyung stood by the door waiting for answers. Moon was looking through MinSeul’s phone and saw a note that made her cry.

            The doctor come out, and everyone comes and surrounds him.

            “Is she okay?” asked Moon

            “Is she going to be alright?”

            “She is in poor condition. She is malnourish and exhausted, she had barely any nutrient in her body to help her recover.” He sighs, “MinSeul had a panic attack that could have ended her life. You guys were lucky enough that nothing else happened to her.” He looked at his paper, “Her body is tired out, anything can happen at this point. If within the next 48 hours she doesn’t wake we have to expect the worse.”

            “Are we able to see her?”

            “As soon as they transfer her into a room you can. I just need someone to sign the papers.”

            “I will.” DooJoon walks towards the front desk.

            JunHyung walks towards the room. MinSeul was sleeping soundly on the hospital bed. JunHyung slowly walks toward her. He was about to caress her face but stops remembering the pain she went through because of his involvement with her. He notices the bruise around her wrist. When he held her hand to take a better look he notice the how boney she became. He gets up to look at the report at the bottom of the bed and looked at her weight. She was twenty pounds lighter from when they called off the engagement. He goes and sat back down by her side.

            Moon walks peeks in and enters slowly. He looks at her and gets up.

            “I was just leaving.” He was about to get up.

            “No, please stay.” Moon said, “I’m not really good with hospitals.” He sits back down and she sits next to him. “How are you feeling?”

            “What do you mean?” he tried to keep a calm face.

            “I know that you aren’t completely over MinSeul.” She said, “I know you guys love each other very much. I just don’t know what happened?”

            “MinSeul ended everything with me. That is what happened.” He said sternly, “I love her with my heart and she just threw me to the side like a rag…because of her feelings.”

            “I mean I’ve never seen her that happy before and the next thing I know, she on TV calling off the engagement. MinSeul loved you with all her heart.”

            “No she didn’t.”

            “She did. If you really didn’t love her why would you have come to the shop to find her?”

            “Because she is my friend.”

            “No that is because you love her.” She hands him MinSeul’s phone, “I picked it up when you guys dropped it at the shop. She left you a little message.” Moon walk out of the room. He swipe the screen and there was a note for him.

JunHyung, I never wanted to leave your side, never. The moments when we were together were the happiest of my life. I just couldn’t stand the pain that I was going through and what I was putting you through. When I was pregnant with HaNeul I wanted to tell you but I was terrified for my life. When HaNeul passed all I wanted to forget was the life I live and the past, that why I ran. I never really blame you for any of the things that happened to us.  I always thought that if I feel this way you must feel worst. When I saw you at the blind date I wasn’t sure if it was you, but I was happy it was you. I remember when you told me you were getting engage, my heart broke. When I found out that it was us, I was speechless; but our lives caught up to us again, almost as if we were reliving our past. I’m sorry we ended things on my terms I thought it was for the best. Even though it hurts me to see you and EunJi together, live happily. I only put up a brave front to hide my feeling. I don’t know if I’m going to make it through this I’m sorry for never telling you how I really felt, I guess I really never will. Saranghae JunHyung, sarang. GoodBye T_T

            He pressed the home button and her screensaver was a combination of him and an ultrasound.

BEEEEEP


♥Sorry to all my reader for the long wait, I've been busy with work and school. Hope everyone continues to support and read this story♥

~aznflv13