A Force That Can't Be Tamed

A Forgotten Silhouette

JungHo went in sat in the living room with workout clothes on. His mind completely blank and wrapped around YeonYeon and EunHye. He lean his head back and sighs. “Otteke?” he turns on his phone and on the lock screen is a picture of him and EunHye. He unlocks his phone and there is picture of YeonYeon doing ‘buing buing’. He smiles and he stare at her picture.

“Hahaha.” YeonYeon ran away from JungHo laughing, “Catch me if you can.”

“Don’t tempt me.” JungHo smiles as he ran after her, “If I catch you, you have to grant me one wish.” YeonYeon just ran as fast as she could from him. JungHo ran and carried YeonYeon off the ground by her waist.

“Aah.” She screams as he grabs her. He puts her down and hugs her from the back.

“You have to do something for me now.”

“What?” she asks. He whispers it into her ear. “Jjinja?” he nods and she pouts.

JungHo has his camera and focused on YeonYeon. “Arraso…hana…dul…set.”

“Buing buing.”

-----

MinSeul and YeonYeon rush towards the closest window and tries to look for JunHyung.

“Can you see him?” ask MinSeul

“Andwe.” YeonYeon tries to look from every angle, “Not unless I open the window.” MinSeul looks high and low too, but can’t see him.

Bang!

“Ah.” MinSeul and YeonYeon jumps. JunHyung laughs on the other side of the window. He finally stopped laughing when he noticed the look on MinSeul’s face. She was upset and ready to throw a knife at him.

MinSeul grabs her books off the table and exits the dining room. YeonYeon just looks at JunHyung and shakes her head.

 

MinSeul sat in the living room reading a book by candlelight. JunHyung walks into the living room with his hands behind his back. He slowly approaches her.

“MinSeul,” he was scared, “gweanchah-a?”

“Ne.” she says sternly, “Why wouldn’t I be?” she says without looking at him. He sighs and sits down next to her.

“Mianhae.” She ignores him completely, “I just wanted to have a little fun.” MinSeul puts her book down and glares at him.

“JunHyung there is a freaking armed robber on the loose and you thought that it was good time to joke around.” MinSeul was so angry.

“Why are you so upset with me?”

“What do you mean by that? Do you want me to be happy that you are outside and there is a criminal on the loose?”

“If you were only a friend why would you get mad at me?”

“Because we are supposed to have each other’s back.” MinSeul sighs, “You had me worried that is all.”

“Hey Min.” YeonYeon pops out from the kitchen, “I’m going to head in for the night first. I’m pretty tired.”

“Okay…I’ll see you in a bit.” MinSeul smiles at her and YeonYeon heads towards MinSeul’s room.

“Good-night YeonYeon.” Said JunHyung

“Night.” YeonYeon reply before going into MinSeul’s room. He looks right at MinSeul, “So where am I sleeping?”

 

MinSeul shows him an empty bedroom full of old sports teams’ posters and instruments.

“This was my uncle’s room.” MinSeul let JunHyung come into the room.

“What happened to your uncle?”

“America, running a business.” MinSeul crosses her arms, “I’ll get you some blankets and pillows for the night.”

“Thanks you.”

“No problem.” MinSeul leaves the room.

 

YeonYeon laid on MinSeul’s bed thinking about JungHo. MinSeul walks in and makes her lose her thought.

“Min.” YeonYeon sat up

“Sorry did I interrupt something?” YeonYeon shakes her head, “Jjinja?” MinSeul stops and smirks, “Are you sure? You’re in a really deep thought you know?” MinSeul goes and sits down next to her.

“JungHo.” YeonYeon sighs, “I was thinking about him again.”

“YeonYeon.”

“I know it wrong, but I’m doing anything that is hurting him.” MinSeul stays quiet, “If you were in my shoes what would you do?”

“I was in your shoes once…and I ran.” MinSeul pats her hand, “But JungHo oppa is different…he did it because he didn’t want you to get hurt.”

“You think JungHo and I will get back together ever?”

------

DooJoon sat in the classroom with another next to him. The girl is having a one-sided conversation with him. Yoseob come running into the classroom.

“Hyung!” he looked exhausted, “Hyung did you hear?”

“Bwoh?” JunHyung asks. JungHo walks in with EunHye arm wrapped around his.

“There is a criminal around here.” Yoseob’s eyes became hugs as he talked to Doo-Joon, “He robbed the convenient store last night and ran towards JunHyung’s neighborhood.” Doo-Joon’s ear perks up and so does JungHo’s, “That isn’t even the worse part…they say that he is armed also.”

MinSeul and the others walks into the classroom and notice the aura. “What is going on here?” asked MinSeul. Doo Joon stands up and walk towards her.

“Gweanchah-a?” Minseul was surprise

“Ne. Why wouldn’t I be okay?”

“I heard there was an armed robber in your neighborhood.”

“Oh that.” MinSeul nods, “We’re fine. And plus JunHyung came and stayed over last night with us too.”

“JunHyung?” Doo-Joon looks at him

 “Ne…since YeonYeon came over to study and my grandparents are gone he thought that it’ll be best if he stayed with us.” She looks at YeonYeon, “Since we’re girls you know. What is it to you?” he clears his throat

“Nothing.” MinSeul recognizes the looks on his face, “I just wanted to make sure you were safe.”

“Gomawa.” MinSeul gave him a soft smile and went to go sit at her desk.

 

At lunch JungHo followed YeonYeon to one of her classroom.

“YeonYeon.” She turns and looks at him

“Ne?”

“Are you alright?”

“Ne. Waeyo?”

“I was just worried about you.”

 “You don’t have to be worried about me. I’m here aren’t I?” she smiles as he stood there silently.

“Why don’t you hate?” her smile fades, “Why can’t you tell me how you feel about me dating EunHye?”

“What do I have to tell you?”

“That you want me to break up with her. That you don’t agree with my relationship with her…anything.”

“I love you.” The words echo in his ear, “I loved you so much that I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t want to pressure you to break up with a girl like EunHye.”

“Yeon.”

“Gweachah-a.” she said without looking at him and leaves him. He clenches his fist and hits the lockers. EunHye stood in the back, behind a wall. Her heart pounding from the pain.

 

JunHyung sits down in his seat and stares at MinSeul. He observe the curve of her face and smiles.

“MinSeul.” She looks at him, “since hyung gave me the go…will you go on a date with me?”

“A date?” he nods, “As in a date, date?”

“Why you don’t want to go?”

“Umm actually…” she looks over a YeonYeon, “I was going to hang out with Yeonnie.” JunHyung observe YeonYeon’s expression.

“How about we all go on a group date?”

“Waeyo?”

“Since you want to hang out with YeonYeon, and I want to hang out with you, why don’t we go on a group date so that no one is left out?”

 

MinSeul and YeonYeon gets out of her car and headed towards the arcade. YeonYeon sighs as she got out. She wore skinny jeans, light blue sleeveless blouse and pumps.

“Why am I here again?”

MinSeul got out of the car and glares at YeonYeon. She had on blue jeans, a plain white t shirt with a collared shirt over it and sneakers. “Because I promise to hang out with you. JunHyung and the guys wanted to hangout also. So I brought you along.”

“Arrasso.” As they walked towards the arcade, MinSeul observe YeonYeon’s expression.

“Is something the matter? Ever since lunch you look out of it.”

“Aniyo.”

“Jjinja?” YeonYeon nods in reply.

 “MinSeul-a.” yells Yoseob and DongWoon. Both of the girls looks up and see a group of people at the entrance, along with JungHo and EunHye. YeonYeon backs up a bit but MinSeul pulls her back.

“You’re going to be fine.” MinSeul whispers, “Just ignore them and have fun.”

They both walk and join the group. GiKwang apologizes to YeonYeon and hang out with her the whole day. DooJoon constantly kept his eyes on MinSeul and JunHyung and interrupting them. MinSeul didn’t mind because it was still awkward with JunHyung.

YeonYeon walks around with GiKwang, who is constantly winning prizes for her. JungHo couldn’t help but to look over at her every couple minutes. EunHye noticed it too and was hurt.

“Yeonnie do you like that one?” GiKwang points at a brown bear, “If you want it I’ll win it for you.”

“Ani…you already spent too much and I have enough prizes in my arms already.”

While ordering food YeonYeon went the bathroom to wash up. EunHye follows her.

“EunHye-a” YeonYeon was surprise to see her there.

“We need to talk.” She walks towards YeonYeon, “I want you to clear up something for me.”  YeonYeon was curious, “What was your relationship with JungHo oppa?” She was baffled by the question.

“Bwoh?”

“I know you guys had something.”

“EunHye-a there isn’t anything going on between us.”

“I’m not stupid. I heard everything this morning.” EunHye looked hurt, “You guy told me that you were just friends…how can just friends become lovers if you guys were never together?”

“This isn’t the place to have this talk.” She notice all the girls in the bathroom were staring at them.

“If not now, when? Do you think this doesn’t hurt me, knowing that my man has a secret lover in his life?”

“I don’t have time for this.” YeonYeon leave the bathroom.

“There you are.” Says Gi Kwang as he walked towards her.

“Do think this is over?” EunHye followed her out. YeonYeon stops, “Just because you don’t want to let everyone know that you and oppa are in a secret relationship.” Everyone started to gather where the girls were. “If you really loved him you could have confessed to him long before I came along. So why choose now to seduce him?” JungHo walks over to EunHye

“EunHye.” He holds her arms, “Stop.”

“Andwe,” she broke free from his grasps “I want the truth now.”

“Stop it.”

“Wae?” she looks at him in the eyes, “So no one know that you and YeonYeon are in a relationship behind everyone’s back?”  She looked like she was on the verge of tears. JungHo couldn’t say anything. If he says something he’ll end up hurting one or the other.

“Ne.” Everyone looks at MinSeul.

“Bwoh?” the words slip out of .

“Min.” JungHo didn’t want her to say anything.

“Oppa and Yeonnie was dating way before you came along. He was only dating you because he didn’t want to hurt Yeonnie after her accident.” She saw YeonYeon shaking her head. “But who would have thought that she would have regain her memory of them together. If you think you suffered, imagine how hard it is for Yeonnie; her man left her without having a say in it.” MinSeul sighs and walks closer to EunHye, “EunHye-a, I don’t mean to hurt you in anyway but I don’t think it is right for us to hurt you anymore than we already have.”

EunHye glares at the sorry looking JungHo. She wiped the tears from her face and took a deep breath.

“Do you love her?” she asks JungHo with a steady voice.

“EunHye-a.”

“Answer me.” He averted eye contact with her and nods, “Arraso.” She smiles, “I’ll let you go.” He looks at her with disbelief. “But you must promise no matter what happens this won’t happen again.”

With that she leaves everyone. JungHo and YeonYeon looks at each other not knowing what to say.

Doo-Joon leans over and whispers to MinSeul, “Are we ever going to be like them?” MinSeul smiles.

“Andweyo.”

----

MinSeul walks in the park by herself when she felt a hand entwine with hers. She looks down at the hand and then slowly looks at the owner of the hand. JunHyung had a poker face on, acting as if nothing was wrong.

“Bwoh?” JunHyung looks down at her, “I can’t hold the hand of the girl I like.” He smiles at her and hold her hand tighter. She felt her cheeks get red.

“Yah let go. The others are going to see us.” She removes her hand and he chuckles.

“Are you embarrass to be holding my hand?” he smirks and teases MinSeul.

“JunHyung- oppa.” his smile fades as he recognizes the voice. The smile on MinSeul’s face fades as she see a girl in a pink dress standing behind him.

“NaEun.” The baby face girl’s name left his lips.