Let It All Out

A Forgotten Silhouette

            JunHyung was trying to call MinSeul with his manager’s phone; but she wasn’t answering. He began to worry since they were leaving in a couple of days and she hadn’t shown up for work either.

            “She isn’t answering.” DongWoon ran back into the room.

            “Nick said that MinSeul took a few days off.”

            “Waeyo?”

            “He said that she needed a couple days off to rest.” Everyone looked worried, “He said that after what happened yesterday she didn’t look good.”

            “We need to go find her.” JunHyung goes and gets his jacket off the couch, “I need to find her.”

            “Why?” ask Hyungseung

            “MinSeul at taking care of herself when she is sick.” JunHyung ran out the door to find Nick. He was backstage helping with the decorations. “Nick,” he rushed to him, “I need to know where Michelle?”

            “I am not able to tell you that.” Nick looked irritated

            “You are going to tell me right now, or I am going to find out myself.”

            “Why are you being like this? You don’t even know Michelle that well.” Nick was annoyed at how the idols think that they can push anyone around just because they are idols.

            “I’m Michelle’s ex-boyfriend from Korea! I deserve the right to know about her.” Nick paused for a sec before looking at him.

            “So you’re the one huh?”  Nick look furious, “You’re the one that broke the heart of Michelle and made her into what she is now?” Nick walks towards him, “How can you be so cruel to someone like Michelle?”

            “I did nothing to her.”

            “If you didn’t she would have never come here and went through what she had to?” Nick scoffs, “You are as stuck up as they say you are.” Nick walks away

            “Hey I am not done talking to you yet.” He yells and Nick turns back to look at him.

            “If you want to look for her then don’t ask me, I’m not going to tell you anything.” JunHyung walked out wondering what happened so bad that even Nick disliked him.

            “JunHyung.” he looked around the hallway but didn’t see anyone. “Psst. Over here.” In the corner was a petite blond girl, she signals for him to come over.

            “Who are you?”

            “I’m Michelle’s assistant.” She takes out a sheet of paper from her pocket, “This is Ms. Michelle’s address.”

            “Why are you giving me this?”

            “Because Ms. Michelle went to the hospital yesterday. The last time-.”

            “The last time?” he sounded scared, “What do you mean the last time?”

            “You didn’t know?” the girl looked confused, “She been hospitalized twice before since she has been here. She was out for about two weeks the last time and I am just worried.” she sighs, “Please just go check on her.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

            MinSeul drove home after JinHyuk gave her the okay. She walked into the apartment to find JunHyung sitting outside her door. She walks towards him and looked down at him.

            “Hey.” He looks up at her and stood up when he recognizes who she was.

            “MinSeul.” He was speechless. She unlocks her door.

            “Come inside first.” She walked in and he walked in behind her. He walks into her living room and that was connected with the kitchen, “Go ahead and sit.”

            “Ne.” he sat down on the couch and observe her apartment. She comes back to him with a cup of tea, “Thanks.” He took a sip to help him calm down, “Ahh.” MinSeul chuckles

            “Are you okay?” she hands him a napkin.

"I'm a little clumsy today." he wipes himself down with the napkin, "Thanks Min." After cleaning up the accident they both sat in awkwardness. MinSeul stared at him for a little bit.

“What are you doing here?” he looks up at her.

            “I, uh, I came to check on you.”

            “Waeyo?”       

            “You-You didn’t look too well when you left so I want to see if you were okay.”

            “Gweanchah-a.” she smiles as she takes a sip of her tea, “So how did you find me?”

            “I’m Yong JunHyung, I can find you anywhere.” She laughs

            “Is that why it took you two years?” she arches her eyebrow as she looks at him, “hmm?”

            “Yah.” He was dumbfounded, she chuckles.

"So how did you really find me?" he avoided eye contact with her, "I know for a fact that Nick wouldn’t have given give my address to you."

"Your Co-worker...the petite blond girl that I've seen with you recently. Your assistant.”

"Ahh, Ashley." MinSeul smile, "So how did you do it? Autograph? Serenade? Seduction?"

"I'm not that bad to stoop down to that level." he sighs, "She gave it to me herself."

"Jjinja?" he nods, "Why did she all of a sudden want to give you my information?"

"I don't know." he stare into her eyes, "Maybe she wanted us to be together...I think she knows about us. Our scandal was worldwide." MinSeul became quiet at the talk of the scandal, "Min," he became quiet also, "I came here because I was worried; also because I am tired of myself, I want to be with you. I want us to be together."

"JunHyung, I-."

"If you want to talk about Goo Hara, she was nothing." he takes her hand, "I know the last thing I told you when you got on that plane was that I will be waiting for you...but I broke my promise to you...I dated Hara” she looks at him with sad eyes, “I dated her because…she was so much like you. The way you guys spoke, your smile, and your personality, it was so similar."

"Then why did you dump her?"

"She wasn't you. I only dated her because I thought maybe, just maybe she would be able to calm the fire in my heart that burns my soul for letting you go. As I thought she couldn’t. Only you could put out the flame."

"JunHyung." she sighs, “Shadow…did you really write it for Hara-ssi?” he smiles at her question, “Why are you smiling?”

“Yah are you really that jealous.” He chuckles “Time was too short for me and Hara-ssi, to write a song with such beautiful meaning to it.”

“You already talked to DooJoon, didn’t you?” she puts her head down

“Kind of.” He scoots closer to her, “You don’t know how many cloudy days I’ve seen without you, MinSeul. Many days where I wished that you would come back from that airplane and say that it was just all a joke. Many days where I wished I followed you, and stayed by your side until you were happy.” He takes her hand from her lap and holds it in his, “I wished I was the shadow that followed you everywhere you went, connected to you wherever you went. But I couldn’t even hold your heart.” His words warm her heart, “But you know, like a shadow I am connected to you in every way, even in the dark where you don’t see me…I’ll always be there even if you don’t want me.” MinSeul looks like she was going to cry, he got scared, “Min are you okay?”

“Where did you learn to say these things?” He smiles. “Just because you’ve become a composer doesn’t mean you get to break girls’ hearts, or make them cry.” She starts to laugh and cry at the same time, “Yah!” she wipes her tears with the back of her hands, “Yong JunHyung!” he goes and sits next to her.

“Mianhae.” He starts to laugh as he hugged her, “I didn’t mean to make you cry.” They both laughed especially because MinSeul cried out of nowhere. They didn’t move out of that position, suddenly MinSeul started to cry harder. She missed the warmth and hug of a person, who knew that with just that hug she would cry, “It must have been really hard for you these last two years?” he pats her head as she cries into his chest.

“I’m sorry,” she sniffled.

“It is okay, cry as long as you want.” He held her tight until she was done with the tears.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

            DooJoon was at the airport waiting for Moon to arrive. He had sunglasses, a black hood over his head and a demi jacket over his hood. He held a sign that had Moon’s name on it. He was waving it back and forth. Many people came out of the entrance but Moon wasn’t appearing. He took a look at his phone to check the time.

            “Hey are you DooJoon oppa?” he suddenly stiffens at the call of his name. He tried so hard not to get caught because he wanted to hang out with Moon today. He didn’t want a whole bunch of paparazzi following him all day. He doesn’t turn around.

            “I’m sorry, I think you got the wrong person.”

            “Aniyo…You are DooJoon-oppa.” She taps his shoulder and turns him around. When he turns around he sees that it was Moon, “Oppa!” she smiles.

            “Moon.” He sighed in relief, “You scared me.” She laughs, “When did you exit?”

            “I went to the restroom and exited out from over there.” She pointed to a door on the right side. She hooks her arm around his, “Let go…I really want to see Min.”

            “Yah don’t you even miss me?”

            “I do…but Min is in a more critical condition than you.” She drags him along, “ppalli!”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

            Moon that got to MinSeul’s apartment with a hand full of groceries. DooJoon was trailing behind her with more bags.

            “Yah,” DooJoon said, “What are you planning on doing? Living with her?”

            “I’m staying with MinSeul for my stay.”

            “What!”

            “I’m only here for the weekend,” she looks back at him as they inch closer to MinSeul’s apartment, “so, I’m spending it with her.”

            “It been like three months since I’ve seen you and you want to spend it with MinSeul?”

            “Yah, I haven’t seen her for two years.”

            “I don’t care. You are mine.”

            “You’re such a kid.” Moon walks up to MinSeul’s door and looked at a paper she wrote down, “Looks like the right door.” She was about to knock on the door but it opened, “JunHyung?” Moon was surprised. JunHyung looked up and saw the surprised couple.

            “Moon.” He saw DooJoon, “Hyung?”

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I was here checking up on MinSeul.”

            “Where is she? Is she okay?”

            “She just got done crying, she went to the bathroom.”

“What do you mean she just got done cleaning?” Moon stares at him hard, “What did you do?” she pointed at him.

“Nothing.” Moon walks in passing JunHyung. JunHyung and DooJoon stared at each other. DooJoon notice JunHyung had his jacket on.

            “Where are you going?” DooJoon asked

            “I was about to go and get something to eat.” he saw all the bags that DooJoon was holding, “But I’m guessing that I don’t have too.” DooJoon walks towards the kitchen.

            “So did you talk to her?” DooJoon puts the bags on the counter.     

            “Yes.”

            “How did that go?”

            “It was kind of hard but I think everything went well.”

            “Good.” MinSeul and Moon walks out from the hallway to the kitchen. “Hello MinSeul.”

            “Hello DooJoon.”

            “Sorry to intrude, but Moon really wanted to come and see you.”

            “I know.” She and Moon hugged, “She told me already. She also said that you were cooking tonight.”

            “Sadly yes.” He sighs, “But,” he walks over towards JunHyung, “This guy is going to help me out.” He puts his hand around JunHyung’s shoulder.

            “Me?”

            “Ne.”

            “I’m excited to see what you two will come up with.” MinSeul smiles, “Anything we can help with.”

            “Ani…Moon strictly said that it is for you because you haven’t been feeling well. So you two can sit back, relax and catch up.”

            The two girls went and sat on the couch. Moon and MinSeul were happy to see each other but Moon had other details to tell MinSeul.

            “So, how is everything with the…” Moon pointed at her chest, “Is everything okay?”

            “I just have to be more careful of things and my emotions.” She sighs, “I let JunHyung and the news get the best of me.”

            “Min…I thought you said you would be able to handle it.”

            “Easier said than done.”

            “So…are you going to get back with JunHyung.”

            “I don’t know…it has been hard.” MinSeul plays with her fingers, “I think it would be better if we just let it go and…,” she hesitates at the words, “become friends.”

            “Are you sure?” before she could answer a knock was heard at her door. The girls stared at each other. “Are you expecting someone else?”

            “Ani,” a knock was heard again, “Let me go get that first.” MinSeul walked to open the door. JinHyuk stood outside the door with a store bag, “Omo…JinHyuk-oppa.”