A New Problem

A Forgotten Silhouette

            Everyone went to grab some food after riding all the ride. All rides had made MinSeul and JunHyung forget about some of their problems. While waiting in line for their food JunHyung notice that MinSeul looked cold. He took off his jacket and put it over her.

            “Waeyo?”

            “You look cold.” MinSeul was about to take it off. “Keep it on.”

            “What about NaEun?”

            “I’m pretty sure one of the guys got her.”

            “Gomawa.”

            When they got their food they met up with the group at a table. NaEun had DongWoon’s jacket on already. They walked and sat with each other at the table. NaEun notice how MinSeul was smiling as JunHyung said something to her.

            “So how are you and NaEun?” JunHyung’s smile faded.

            “We’re doing fine.” He took a sip of his soda. “Are you doing okay?”

            “Better than usual.”

            “That is good.”

            “JunHyung.” she looked into his eyes, “Are you going to leave with NaEun after we graduate?”

            “I don’t know yet.” He sighs, “What about you?”

            “I might stay here a little longer before leaving.”

            “Are you waiting for DooJoon?”

            “Why would you ask me that?” He just shrug his shoulders.

            “You guys seem like you guys gotten closer.” MinSeul chuckles.

            “Are you jealous?” he smirks at her

            “Maybe.” She chuckles a little.

            It was getting dark soon and everyone had to go their own way.

            “MinSeul.” Said JungHo, “I’ll take Yeonnie home if you don’t mind.”

            “That is fine with me.” MinSeul nodded

            “See you tomorrow.” MinSeul waved a YeonYeon and walked towards her car. As she drove away she forgot that she had JunHyung’s jacket.

            “I’ll give it to him later.”

            She heard him pull into the driveway. She gets out of her room and grabs his jacket. As she walks out, she sees NaEun enter JunHyung’s house together. MinSeul didn’t want to wait til the next day so she slowly walked over to his house. As she was about to knock she could her the two talking about something. She presses her ear against the door. She felt her strength leave. She had to pick herself up and go back home.

------

            MinSeul hands JunHyung his jacket at the school the next morning. Everyone who was around looked at them intensely. He looked up at her confused before he took his jacket from her hand.

            “Thank you.” MinSeul looks at him.

            “Why didn’t you just give it to me last night?”

            “I was tired so I didn’t stay up to wait for you.” She looks at her feet, “See you at gym class.”

            Everyone sat around waiting for people to come out before they started gym class. NaEun and JunHyung came out hand in hand. MinSeul watch as they walked out together. Even B2ST felt guilty inside; yesterday they were also happy that MinSeul had chosen JunHyung’s name. Today everything was back to how it was.

            “Okay everyone.” Said the teacher, “We are going to start today with 2 laps around the track.” He looked at his clipboard, “We will split the round since there are a lot of you guys.” MinSeul was lost in her own thoughts. “Please be careful when coming to the end of this side of the track. The soccer team are having practice.”

            “MinSeul-ah.” YeonYeon grabs onto her arm. MinSeul looks at her worried eyes.

            “Gweanchah-a.” MinSeul got up, “Sansaengnim, I’ll start my lap first.” She ran and started lap first passing JunHyung and NaEun. DooJoon and everyone followed her. “Waeyo,” she said to herself, “Why must I always hurt like this? Pabo.” She ran as fast as she could leaving everyone behind her.

            “MinSeul!” somebody yells her name out, “Watch out!” Somebody tackles her and she sees a ball fly over her them. She looks to her side and seen JunHyung hovering over her breathless.

            “Gweanchah-a?” he asked her. She took one good look at him and pushes him onto his and slowly gets up.

            “I don’t need your help.” She took one step and stumble, “Ahh.” He scurries to her side.

            “You might have twisted it.” He took off her shoe. MinSeul moves her feet away, but he got a hold of it. “Will you stop!” he yells, “Why are you being like this?” MinSeul didn’t answer but look elsewhere. YeonYeon and the others finally got to them.

            “MinSeul, gweanchah-a?”

            “I’ll take her home.” Said JunHyung “she won’t survive on this ankle alone.”  JunHyung picked her up bridal style and walk right pass NaEun towards the lockers. YeonYeon walks behind them into the lockers.

------

            The way home was quiet and silent. JunHyung parks right in front of the house. He runs the other way to MinSeul and opens the door.

            “I got it.” She unbuckles herself. He ignored her and just carries her bridal style into her house. He sets her on the couch.  “You can leave.”

            “I’ll leave after you give me some answers.” MinSeul didn’t even looked at him, “Why are you being like this?” she said nothing, “I know what I did, but still say something.”

            “What do you want me to say?” she sighs, “That ‘I understand’ or that ‘I’m okay’?” JunHyung sighs, “JunHyung, I don’t know what to say. Am I supposed to lie and say that I am okay with you and NaEun?”

            “It’s better than letting me guess.” JunHyung was angry, “You know how much it hurt me to not be there. These past couple of days has been torture to me. Seeing how hurt you are, how lonely you are and seeing DooJoon hyung, but…” he bit the side of his lip, “I have to do something first…NaEun and I had some unfinished business to do.”

            “Why are you telling me this? It isn’t like were are together?”

            “MinSeul.”

            “Whatever you and NaEun had in the past I can’t destroy that.” She felt the tears surfacing, “I know that you and NaEun has something going on.”

            “What are you talking about?”

            “Last night I saw her go into your house.”

            “MinSeul, it isn’t what you think. NaEun just wanted to see where I lived. Nothing happened.”

            “JunHyung, I don’t want to go through the same thing over again.” She looks him in the eye, “Please leave.” He didn’t budge. She slowly got up and limped towards the door, “Go.” she opens her door, “Please go JunHyung.” he walks over and shuts the door trapping her in between his arm.

             “We can’t lie to our feelings. I see the way you look at me with those hurtful eyes.” He held her face with his hands, “MinSeul, jouhahae.” MinSeul’s eyes widen, “Jjinja Jouhahae.”

            “JunHyung-a.” She was in disbelief.

            “I know you felt the same way about me too.” He looks into her eyes, “That is why I can’t leave you.” He shook his head, “Not the way they did it to us, never will I leave you like that.”

            “What about Na-.”

            “Ssh.” She stop talking and he looks at her, “There is no one else but you and me here. No one else matters.” His face inched closer to hers and their lips finally met. She was tense at first but melted in his embrace.

------

NaEun Pov

            I didn’t know what was wrong with MinSeul but she ran as soon as JunHyung and I got there. I’ve notice the way he looked at her and the way he never stop staring whenever she was around.

            We both were in the second group to run so we stayed behind. For some odd reason JunHyung just ran towards the direction Minseul was coming; and then I heard Yeosob yell, “MinSeul watch out!” A soccer ball was flying towards MinSeul. JunHyung was able to get to her before the ball did. He landed on top of her but she pushed him off and got onto her feet. She took a step and instantly fell down.

            JunHyung picked her up and walk right past me to the locker room with YeonYeon trailing them. I had to admit I was jealous; he didn’t even acknowledge me as he walked pass. I followed him from the nurse’s office to the parking lot and not once had he notice me. He looked so worried about her.

            “Was what Hyorin talking about true?” I remember the way they were together yesterday. How they smile at each other; the way he didn’t even notice me.

            I walked into a room where all the Queenka were. They all looked at me at me. “What can we do for you?” ask Dasom.

            “I’m in.”

-------

JunHyung Pov

             I woke up in a room that didn’t belong to me. I looked around finally notice whose room it was. “MinSeul.” I quickly looked down at myself and notice I was … I had nothing on. It was already the evening. “What the hell did I just do?” I scold myself. I put on my clothes and walk out to the living room.

            She sat there with her knees up to her chin watch TV, wearing an oversized tee. I walked over and sat next to her. She didn’t look at me, nor did she budge.

            “MinSeul-a.”

            “You don’t have to say sorry.” Her voice was emotionless, “I didn’t stop you.” My mind was going crazy.

            “MinSeul, I’ll tell NaEun and break it off with her.”

            “And what?” she scoffs “Make me a target again.” She sighs, “We have a little over a month left. Everyone is going to go their own way and so will you.”

            “I’m not going to leave you.” I gently grab her arm.

            “That is what they all say.” She got up and removed my hand, “You should go home it is getting pretty late. JungHo says he was going to come check-up on me too. So go home please.” I reluctantly got up. I hugged her.

            “Good Night.” I kissed her shoulder and went home. Not once had she looked back at me.

MinSeul Pov

            It been a couple of day since the incident and I felt like I’ve got more pranks done on me than ever. The worst part was that NaEun was part of it. She had the innocent face but she was the evil mastermind behind it all. I never told JunHyung, because who would believe me.

            I was walking towards class and oddly the door was shut; which it usually never was. I opened it. I jumped as the cold water hit my body. Everyone laughed. I looked and notice SISTAR were all sitting in the room laughing.

            I walked to my desk and left my bag there. I was about to walk back out when I was stopped by JunHyung.

            “What happened?” he looked worried

            “Nothing.” I walked passed him.

            “JunHyung oppa.” NaEun ran to him bumping shoulders with me on the way. “You’re here.”

            “What happened here?” NaEun looked at me and smirk.

            “She ran into one of the student and got splashed.” I sighs walked past them. DooJoon saw me and followed me.

           

            The last couple of days I haven’t been feeling well, and didn’t I want to do anything. I wanted to just sleep. After getting a new uniform I went onto the roof top.

            “Min-a.” DooJoon walked towards me, “Gweanchah-a?”

            “Never better.”

            “You don’t seem like yourself these last couple of days.”

            “I don’t know.” I sighs, “I’ve been feeling ok just tired here and there. Probably still recovering.”

            “Want to lean on my shoulder?” he patted his shoulder. I chuckle. “What you don’t want to?”

            “I just want to make sure you don’t have anything up your sleeves.”

            “I’m just trying to be a friend.” He caresses my face, “You seem tired, and you need to rest.” He pat his shoulder again. I slowly lean onto his shoulder.

            “Gomawa.” I sigh. There was silence before I broke it, “Why does it seem whenever I lose someone I gain someone?” I felt DooJoon stare at me, “First it was you and now it is JunHyung.”

            “MinSeul.” I closed my eyes. I guess he knew that I didn’t want to talk about what was wrong, “Are you going to enter the competition?”

            “Aniyo.”

            “Waeyo?”

            “Because you guys are with me anyways.” I smiled, “What is the point of it if don’t have everyone. It’s no fun if everyone isn’t there.”

            “But you practice so hard.”

            “I’ll leave that for some other time.” I yawn and before I knew it I was asleep.”

 

            Skipping lunch wasn’t the best idea I had but I just needed to clear my mind. DooJoon had to go meet up with the boys right quick, so we separated. I felt my body shaking but I didn’t give any thought to it. YeonYeon and JungHo found me walking in the hall and ran towards me.

            “Min, where were you during lunch?”

            “Getting fresh air.” It feel like I was going to fall over. I never felt like this before.

            “Gweanchah-a?” JungHo asked me

            “Ne.” I shook my head. “We should head to class.” We were about to go down the stair but was stopped.

            “Yah! Park MinSeul.” SISTAR walks over, “We have some business with you.” Said Soyou

            “I don’t want to talk to any of you.” JungHo waited for us to first.

            “That isn’t an option.” Bora grabs my arm but I pushed her away making her landing right on SoYou. That got me dizzy “You dare push me.” She got up came towards us. YeonYeon tried to hold off Bora, but she got push into me. The next thing I remember was falling down the stairs.

DooJoon Pov

            When I went to the room none of the guys were there. I walked up the stairs to the next floor when I heard MinSeul arguing with someone.

            “MinSeul!” I heard Yeonnie scream. I ran as fast as I could and found MinSeul laying at the bottom of the stairs unconscious with a cut on her head. On top of the stairs was SISTAR. Yeonnie and JungHo hyung. They all looked scared especially Bora.

            “Min-a.” I picked her up in my arms and pat her cheeks but nothing. “MinSeul. Yah, Park MinSeul.” I have never been so scared in my entire life. I picked her off the ground and ran down the stairs with her limp body in my hand. “MinSeul, you have to be okay.” I huffed, “You got to be okay.”

            When we got to the hospital I ran with her to the emergency room.

            “I’m sorry but you have to wait here.” A nurse stopped me at the entrance. I couldn’t even sit down, I was so scared that I was going crazy. Not too long afterwards YeonYeon and JungHo appeared.

            “How is she?” ask hyung

            “I don’t know they haven’t come out yet.”

            “This is all my fault.” Said YeonYeon

            “It wasn’t your fault.” JungHo tried to cheer her up, “If those stupid es didn’t mess with her this wouldn’t have happen.” He hugs her and pats her head.

            “Does anybody else know that you guys are here?”

            “No one saw us leave.” Hyung told me, “We did tell saseangnim that we had to leave and was excuse form class. She wants us to update her on MinSeul’s condition later.”

            The door opens and the doctor comes out with a calm expression. He walked right towards me. “Are you the boyfriend?”

            “Bwoh?’ I was caught by surprise.

            “I’m asking if you’re the boyfriend of the girl in the emergency room.”

            “N-ne.” I didn’t know why I said yes.

            “Take better care of her next time.” He places a hand on my shoulder, “You’re going to be a father soon.”

            “Bwoh?”

-----

Author POV

            JunHyung didn’t even notice that MinSeul was gone. As he was about to enter the classroom, when he heard his teacher scolding the girls.

            “I don’t care how rich or popular you are, if anything happens to her you guys are going to be responsible for it.” He puts his ear closer to the door.

            “But-.”

            “No buts.” She raised her voice, “I know about all your tricks and pranks you guys have been playing on her. I never got involved because she never complained about it. And you Son Naeun.”           

            “NaEun?” whisper JunHyung

            “You only got here less than a month ago and already you’re messing with others.”

            “I never laid a hand on her.”  

            “According to these girls you’re the reason why this all happened.”

            “Why? Just because the goodie-two shoe fell down the stairs everyone is gaining up on me.” She points at Bora, “She is the reason why MinSeul got hurt in the first place. I didn’t push her down the stairs.”

            BAM!

            All of the girls looked towards the door. JunHyung was standing in disbelief. It seems like everyone got interested in their shoe all of a sudden. Nobody would dare look at JunHyung.

            “O-oppa.” NaEun suttered

            “What did you do to MinSeul?”

            “Nothing.” She was scared, “I didn’t do anything to her.”

            “Liar!” JunHyung became angry, “What was that I heard just now?”

            “Oppa.” She whines and holds onto his arm.

            “Ka.” She froze in her position, “I don’t want to see you anymore.” He excused himself and ran, “Pabo…Why didn’t you just tell me it was NaEun? Waeyo?” he saw MinSeul miserable face flashed through his mind, “You have to be okay…you just have to.” He ran down the hall to his car.