L.O.V.E LUV

A Forgotten Silhouette

            “What did you lose?” she sounded concern, “I can have the staff look for it.” She walked back towards the stage but he grabs her wrist, “What?” she looks back at him.

            “They won’t be able to find it.” He looks at her, “Because you have it…my-.”

            “Hyung!” DongWoon ran over. JunHyung looked annoyed, “Let’s go eat.” He notices MinSeul standing there, “Noona.” He hugs her and picks her up, “Bogoshippo.”

            “Arraso” she smiles, “Put me down.”

            “Are you going to come and eat with us?”

            “Umm…” she was iffy.

            “Come.” JunHyung still hasn’t let go of her wrist, “It has been a while.” She sighs and nod.

            “YES.” DongWoon ran back towards the dressing room. JunHyung and MinSeul walks back there together.

            “Oh.” They stopped

            “hmm?”

            “You said that I had something you lost.” He felt his face heat up.

            “Ani…I forgot something at the stage and the staff member said you might have found it.”

            “No I didn’t find anything.”

            “It is okay it doesn’t matter.” He walked ahead, “MinSeul, let go and have dinner together. It been awhile.”

            “Ani I am going to head home.” She smiles, “You guys have fun.” She turns a different direction. JunHyung watched her walk away. A brunette hair guy walks towards her with a huge smile and she smiles back at him. JunHyung felt heavy.

            “Can you not look at someone with that smile in front of me?”

-----

            MinSeul went to the urgent care and had someone look at her shoulder. The nurse dresses her wound. The doctor walks in with a disappointed look on his face, he was about six-foot-tall, medium brown hair, sharp chin, a pointed nose and a beautiful smile... best thing of all is he was Korean.

            “It a good thing you took care of your wound.” he sat in the chair across from her as the nurse started to wrap her arm, “but what took so long for you to get it treated properly.” he put down his clipboard on the counter.

            “I’m sorry I was too busy today.”

            “Aish...jinjia." he rake his fingers through his hair, "Remember you before anyone else.” The nurse sighs, “You remember how hard it was when you first moved here. It took a while before you were able to settle here and became healthy.” The nurse excused herself.

            “I know.” MinSeul smiles, “It was an accident. I was trying to save someone from getting injured.” He wrote a prescription for her.

            “Take this and go to the pharmacy.” He smiles, “Your wound is still tender, even a small touch can hurt so be careful.”

            “Gomawa, Dr. Choi” She got up and left after paying her medical bill.

            “Also remember to take care of your heart. Two year may seem long but it takes a while before you fully recover.” She nods

            MinSeul walked into her apartment and watched the night sky go by. She went and slept in her bed feeling a little happier than usual.

-----

The next day B2ST were waiting for MinSeul to arrive for the fan meeting. MinSeul had to drive the boys to the location because MinSeul gave the Manager a day off due to the event that had happen the day before. The boys were excited but most of all JunHyung was. A large white van pulls out in front of the boys and from the other side was MinSeul.

"Good Morning everyone." she said with a smiles,

"Good Morning."

 "Sorry about being late. I had to go and get the van keys from one of my producer." she walks over and opens the door, "Now let’s get our day done and over with." the boys began to load up in the car. JunHyung was the last to enter, but instead of entering the car, he opens the passenger side and went in. MinSeul was dumbfounded for a sec before closing the door and getting ready to take off.

 "MinSeul." YoSeob poke his head from the back, "How long is the fan meeting?"

"Yah, it isn't like you have never been to a fan meeting before." she smiles

"I know but I really wanted to go sightseeing before we leave in a couple of days."

"You'll have plenty of time to do that." she was focus on driving, "I've booked you a tour guide too," the boys exclaimed in excitement

"Wait, you aren’t taking us?" t

"I'm sorry." she shook her head, "I'm too busy with my upcoming project to go with you guys."

"MinSeul, but you have to go. If you don't go I won't go either."

"Hey, I booked the tour for you guys."

"Nope if you don't go I am going to come stay with you at work." Yoseob

"Yoseob-ah."

"I agree with hyung if you don’t go, then I don’t want to go either." DongWoon pouted, the older guys laughed.

"Yah." she was irritated, “If you guys don’t want to go I don’t have a problem of canceling the tour." she sighs.

"Min." JunHyung finally spoke up

"Hmm?"

"Just go with us." He said it with such softness. It was soothing to her ear. It was almost like he was casting a spell on her. She didn’t say a single word but kept on driving.

MinSeul pulls into the parking lot. The fans were already outside holding banners and signs. That brought her the memories of why she left...they were two apart of two different worlds. She slowly pulls up to the building and two guys came and opened the door, the sound of the fans screaming and yelling can be heard. MinSeul sat there not making eye contact with anyone. The boys got out of the van and put on a fake smile as they walked towards the stage. JunHyung couldn’t help but turned back and watched as MinSeul drove away.

After the fan signing the boys were eager to leave. The asked the staff to get their stuff ready because there ready to leave. The van pulled up in front of them and they go in. When they got in they notice it wasn’t MinSeul but a middle age man.

“Um...excuse me sir” KiKwang spoke out, “Who are you?” the Caucasian male turned around.

“My name is Franklin, I’m one of the staff member at CUBE.” He had an awkward smile, “Ms. Michelle had another event to attend and told me to tell you guy that she is sorry she couldn’t pick you guys up.”

“It is alright.” JunHyung looked a little disappointed.

----

MinSeul was helping the staff prepare for the next show. She carried a medium size box to the staffs. She accidently bumps into a stage shelfing. She felt the burn of her shoulder.

“Michelle, are you okay?” asked one of the male staff.

“Yes.” She smiles, “My arm is just sore.”

“Let me take those boxes from you.” He tries to take the boxes from her.

“No it is okay I’m fine.” He took the boxes from her, “Thanks Nick.” He smiles at her.

“It alright…you should go get some rest before the mini concert later.” He smiles, “Leave the back stage work to us.” He motions her to leave, “Go.”

“Thanks Nick.” She walks out from the backstage. When she knew she was far enough she took a deep breath from the pain, “Apa.” She places her hand on her shoulder.

“Min.” she recomposed herself before turning around. KiKwang was behind her.

“KiKwang,” she looked stern, “What are you doing back here? You are supposed to be on a tour with the guys.”

“None of us went.”

“Why not?”

“We all agreed that if you don’t go we all aren’t going to go.” she rake her hand through her hair as she sighs.

“Where is everyone?”

“Everyone is back in the dressing room.” MinSeul walked passed Kikwang towards the dressing room.

Everyone was sitting around not doing much. MinSeul barged in. “Yah!” everyone looked up for a second but went back to what they were doing, “How can you guys just sit here and do nothing.” She sighs. “I planned three whole days for you guys and all you guys do is sit around and do nothing.”

“If you don’t go why should we.” DongWoon said.

“You guys don’t think I know why Paris is the last tour before heading back to Korea?” they all looked up at her, “It is because of me.” They had a guilty look, “I know you guys chose to be here before going back to Korea and having three days off here because of me.” She sighs, “You guys were going to search for me, but didn’t expect to find me her at CUBE. But I’m not going back, if that is what you’re wondering.” She took a deep breath, “If you guys don’t want the tour I’ll go and cancel it.”

She walks out of the room. They were quiet because no one knew what to say.

“Hyung.” SeungHyung spoke to JunHyung, “I think you should go and talk to her. We all know Min well enough to say that she gets hurt easily.”

“She did plan the trip for us.” Yoseob sounded sad, “We also don’t know how hard it was for her to get everything together.” JunHyung got up and walk out the door after MinSeul.

 

“Yes, I am sorry about that.” MinSeul was on the phone, “Merci.” She gets out from her office and walks towards the stage. MinSeul went to working with the staff back stage. “How is the lighting for the next show?”

“I from what I am doing, the lights should be fine. But if you’ll like, you can go up and see how the lights are.” MinSeul walks up to the stage. She takes out her walkie, “Okay, first set of lights.” The lights in the back fades out and the ones in the front turn on. “Okay. Next.” The side light fade in while the front light fades out. “Okay, now color.” The blue lights pointed down and came up white, “Everything looked okay now.” MinSeul walked back stage, “I’m calling it a day.”

“Really?” Nick looked at his watch, “It barely five.”

“I know but I have some other things to catch up on.”

“Okay but make sure to get here on time.” She waves before leaving.

MinSeul walks towards her car with her jacket in her arms. JunHyung runs out from the building. He sees MinSeul walks towards her car and run towards her.

“MinSeul.” She turns around as he got closer to her.

“Bwoh?” she was a little surprise. He looked at her full of surprise too, “Are you okay?” he had no idea why he just ran there. He observes her and notice that she was carrying her jacket with her.

“Are you leaving?”

“Ne.”

“Waeyo?”

“No reason.”

“Are you mad?”

“No.”

“Liar.”

“Arraso, I’m upset.”

“Waeyo?”

“Because of you guys, what do you think?” he nods remembering what happened in the room, “JunHyung, just go back inside before someone sees us.”

“I don’t care; I want to talk to you.”

“What is there to talk about?”

“Everything.”

“I’m sorry but I have nothing to talk about with you.” She turns around to walk to her car

“Why are you avoiding me?” she kept walking, “Park MinSeul, don’t know how hard it has been for me. I’ve waited for you and after these two years all I get is a mire hello as an idol.” She stops, “I’m not just something you can throw away you know?”

“You felt like that huh. So that explains why you dated Goo Hara-ssi.” she turns around with a great distance between them and her expression change, “Because you felt like I threw you away.” She balled her hand up with her head down, “Is that it...if that is the case I am sorry.” He was shocked at her response, “Sorry for ever being in your life and making you feel lonely.” She bows, “I hope that…you can throw me away like I’ve done to you.” She walks to her car.

“Min.” he reached out his right hand and tries to stop her but his legs didn’t move an inch. His mind was telling him to run after her; all he did was watch her drive her car out of the parking lot.

-----

MinSeul sat in her room and talked to Moon over the phone, “I’m tired.” She said.

“Min unnie, I know it has only been a couple of days but talk to him.” Moon sounded worried, “These past two years hasn’t been easy on them.”

“Moon-a,” MinSeul felt her tears, “I don’t I can return to Korea.”

“What are you saying? You said that you were going to come back after the guys returned.” Moon was shocked, “Everything has already settle down here.”

“Everything has settle down there but not in my heart.”

“Unnie, is this about Goo Hara?” MinSeul didn’t say a word, “I thought we talked about this last time.” MinSeul didn’t hear anything but ‘Goo Hara’.

“You know what the funniest part of our conversation was?” she chuckles, “When I mention her he said nothing except looked at me…even in an interview he said he wrote shadow after he broke up with Goo Hara-ssi.” The tears came down, “He told me he would wait…but he didn’t.”

“Min, stop.” Moon got scared after hearing MinSeul’s sniffles, “Stop it. If something happens I can’t do anything.” MinSeul places a hand over her heart.

“Gweanchah-a.” she took a deep breath, “I’m gonna go.” she hangs up the phone goes takes a shower. As she showered she cried.

--------

MinSeul was running around trying to get everything ready for the mini concert. The guys were nowhere to been seen; but that was a good thing for MinSeul.

“Michelle,” the assistant director ran to here, “the idols are going to be here soon.”

“I’ll go welcome them.” She puts down her things, “Where are they?”

“They’ll be arriving in about five minutes.” MinSeul puts her things down and runs towards the entrance. When she gets there the idol’s van was just pulling into the parking lot. MinSeul fixed herself to make herself look more presentable. As she tried to catch her breath she clinches heart with her hand. She tries to calm herself down.

“Omo, MinSeul-ah.” She looks up and sees APink, “It is you.”

“NaEun.”

“Yah, what are you doing here?”

“I work here.” MinSeul tells her, “I’m the director here.”

“It good to see you again.” NaEun smiles, “So how are the guys.”

“I actually don’t know.” She sighs, “They’re probably out sightseeing today.”

“Jinjja.” She sighs, “DongWoon said he was going to wait for me.”

“Then he probably is.” MinSeul reassured her, “He wouldn’t leave you. Let get inside so you guys can get started on rehearsal.” She leads them towards the stage.

JunHyung in the guys backstage waiting for the girls. DongWoon insist that they stayed and waited for NaEun to be done with the rehearsal. JunHyung and the guys were wondering around as they waited. MinSeul entered with the girls behind her. Everyone awe at the cute cheery girls behind her. JunHyung notice MinSeul looked pale, but he didn’t want to say anything.

“Alright let start.” The girls walked towards the front of the stage, “Start!” everyone quiet down as the lights dim. MinSeul walked to the side of the stage, she saw from the other side JunHyung and the guys. The girls opened with ‘no no no’.

“Michelle,” Nick walked up to her, “Are you okay?”

“Yes, just a bit light headed.”

“You’ve been working hard with two concert all at once. You deserve to rest.”

“I will.” She sighs. The girls started the next song, ‘Luv’. JunHyung watch MinSeul from afar and wish he had the courage to talk to her. He notices how sad she looked. As the song played she listened to the lyrics. They both look at each other at the same time and let their talks to each other.