Foolishness

A Forgotten Silhouette

            Everyone was practicing for the last time before the concert. MinSeul went to look at the cameras to make sure they were all in the right spot. The boys looked at her from afar.

            “Jjinja yeppeo,” said Yeosob, “Michelle jjinja yeppeo.” He sighs, “After all these years and she is still so pretty.”

            “Why don’t you go find your own woman instead of trying to steal hyung’s.” said KiKwang.

            “I’m just saying.” Yeosob backed off.

            “Michelle-ssi.” One of the girl went and got her, “You have a visitor.” MinSeul looks in the direction she pointed. JinHyuk stood by the door, waving at her.

            “JinHyuk.” The boys’ eye followed her ask she walk towards JinHyuk, “This is a surprise.” She smiled, “What are you doing here?”

            “I had nothing to do so I came here to see what you were up to.” He smiles, “I bought some refreshment for everyone here too.”

            “What?” He opens the door and some guys brought in coffee and sandwiches, “You didn’t have too.”

            “Ani, it my first time visiting I should at least bring something.” He put his hands in his pocket, “This isn’t much.”

            “Thank you.” While everyone was grabbing a sandwich and coffee, MinSeul and JinHyuk went and talked somewhere else.

            “I forgot to ask yesterday, but have you gotten yourself a primary care doctor yet?”

            “Ani.”

            “You should as soon as possible,” he looked worried, “I know that you are busy with work and everything but your health needs to come first. Your risk of another attack is higher here," he looks around, "because of him.”

            “I know…but this is my last concert.” She sighs, “I’m taking over the flower shop as soon as I’m done. No more social media for me."

            “What about him?” she stayed quiet.

"What can I say about him?" She smirks, "He is unpredictable."

            “Michelle!” she heard her name, “We are starting.”

            “Arraso!” she looks at him, “C’mon.” they both went back.

♥♥♥♥

            Everyone got into their spot and on MinSeul’s signals for the song to start. After practicing  Kikwang walks over to MinSeul and taps her shoulder.

            “Min.” she removed her headset

            “Yes?”

            “Umm…I know this is last minute but can I request to do a last song for tomorrow?”

            “Arraso, just let one of the sound directors listen to it beforehand.”

"Gomawa." He walk away

♥♥♥♥

            MinSeul walked out to her car. JunHyung was waiting for her there. She sighs in annoyance as soon as she saw him. He walks up to her saying nothing and grabs her hand and drags her off somewhere. He took her off the property before stopping and letting go of her hand. He turns around to face her.

            “What do you want?” he stared into her eyes, “What?” she looked at his face and all she sense from him was pain.

            “MinSeul.” He took a step closer, “Don’t fall in love with JinHyuk-ssi.”

            “What?” she was confused

            “Please don’t fall for him.” his voice was weak and soft, “If you do…I – I wouldn’t know what to do?”

            “I’m not going to fall for him,” she sighs, “JinHyuk and I are great friends.” She looks at him, “But I don’t know about us, if that is what you are wondering.”

            “I don’t care too much about us…just don’t – don’t fall for him.”

            “Is that all?” she looks at him, “Is that all you have to say?” they stared at each other before he nods, “There is nothing else you want to tell me?” he shook his head, “Arraso.” She sighs, “Get some rest before tomorrow.” She slowly walked away.

            “Why don’t you hate me?” he said softly, “Even after all I have done, you still don’t hate me.”

            “I can only hate a person to an extent and only for a certain amount of time. Forever is too long and life is too short.” She looks at him, “Good Night JunHyung-ssi.”

~♥~

            Day of the concert and everyone is running everywhere to set up. There was a line miles long made of just fans. They were all anticipating the arrival of the boys and the concert. As the time got closer the noise grew louder. The boys arrived two hours before the concert started. They headed into their dressing room. There were rolls of clothes lined up with their names on it.

            “Where is Michelle?” ask DooJoon

            “She won’t be able to attend to you guys today. She is going to help run the concert today.” Said the assistant coordinator, “I will be helping you out today.”

           

            MinSeul walked around the hall making sure the guys were ready and set to go along with all the equipment. She quickly stops to catch her breath using the wall to help hold herself up.

            “Min.” she stands straight up and looks behind her, “Are you okay?” ask JinHyuk

            “I’m fine.” She took a deep breath, “Just catching my breath.” JinHyuk took her hand and counted her pulse.

            “You need to slow down a bit.” He sighs, “Your heart can’t take all of this. You can collapse you know.”

            “Arraso.” She slips her wrist from him, “I’ll try.”

            “Not try.” His voice was stern, “You have to do it.” She nods,

            “Okay, okay, I have to go. Go to get a spot before they fill up.” She walks away. JinHyuk watched her walk away with worry.

            The concert started and soon everyone was filling up the seat. MinSeul was in directing the stage as everyone began to settle down. The concert was full of life. Better than any that MinSeul had done before. The light flash with beautiful colors. The music coming from the speaker was so clear you could hear every single beat and note coming from it. Together they made everything magical.

            Time flew by so fast that the concert was already coming to an end. KiKwang who requested the second to last song was on stage with his guitar.

            “Hello everyone.”

            “ANNEYEONG!!” the audience shout back

            “This next song is not in this album but hopefully it will be in the next one.” He smiles, “It just song for everyone out there with a love that you can’t help but remember.” JunHyung walks over and sits next to him.

            “Sing for the ones that tortures our heart, right?” he faked a smile and the audience reacted with screams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xKP4DfdRhQ

 When the world turns dark
And the rain quietly falls
Everything is still
Even today, without a doubt
I can’t get out of it
I can’t get out from the thoughts of you
Now I know that it’s the end
I know that it’s all just foolishness
Now I know that it’s not true
I am just disappointed in myself for
Not being able to get a hold of you because of that pride

On the rainy days you come and find me
Torturing me through the night
When the rain starts to stop, you follow
Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well

            Minseul walk felt her heartache and a tear slip the side of her face. She clenches her heart and took a deep breath and calmed down. She closed her eyes and kept her head down.

            “Michelle,” one of her staff caught her. JinHyuk saw what was happening from behind.

            “I’m fine.” She inhaled, “I was just running around too much today.”

            The boys finished their last song and ended their last concert for the tour successfully. Everyone went to the bar to celebrate. Everyone sat at a long table the idols and backstage crew separated by the dancers. MinSeul looked over her shoulder to look at JunHyung, who avoided her eyes. JinHyuk came and sat next to her and notice she was in dreamland.

"What are you looking at?" He asked her

"Um," as she turns JunHyung finally looks at her, "I was just thinking about what I'm going to do after this."

"It wouldn't be bad if you went back to Paris with me." She chuckled at his response. JunHyung became upset. Soon everyone left to the dance floor one by one.

            “Why don’t you ask her?” the guys whispers to JunHyung. He saw that MinSeul and JinHyuk was having an intense conversation, he then looked in the other direction and saw a group of girls. He took one look at MinSeul before leaving to the girls. MinSeul caught him standing up and followed him with her eyes. The guys followed with their eyes too, and seeing the dumb decision he was making.

            “Would you like to join me on the dance floor?” The girl smiles and leaves with him. JunHyung took a quick glance to see MinSeul's face, and he was satisfied. Her look was broken.

"JinHyuk would you like to dance with me?" She said without looking away from JunHyung.

"Sure." He took her hand and head towards the dance floor.

When JunHyung saw how close MinSeul and JinHyuk was to each other he purposely got closer to MinSeul and JinHyuk. MinSeul didn’t really care instead she continues to dance with JinHyuk. JunHyung didn’t get the response he wanted, so he wrapped his arm around the girl, and she was grinding up against him. The guys sat and watch as the fierce competition between the two unfold. MinSeul started to dance ily against JinHyuk, with her arms around him also. JunHyung was furious as he watched MinSeul dance that close to a man. He turns the girl around and kisses her, his eyes still on MinSeul, the girl responded back to his kiss.  Everyone was surprised at how fast that escalated. MinSeul froze in disbelief.

“Min--.”  JinHyuk notice she was looking in a different direction. He looked and saw the kiss that was happening not too far away from them. JunHyung finally stops and let go of the girl.

"I have to go." She ran out of the dance floor.

“.” JunHyung ran after her leaving the other girl confused.

MinSeul was tearing up as she left the bar. When she got to her car she could barely pull herself together. She heard footsteps behind her, but she didn’t stop for a minute.

“MinSeul.” JunHyung ran to her, “I’m sorry.”

“I don’t want to talk to you.” She felt her chest tighten

“Min,” he grabs her and turns her around towards him, “listen.” She pushes him away

“Ka!” she yelled with all her strength, “Leave me alone.” She began to cry again, “Can’t you just leave me alone. I can’t take anymore.” She hits her chest with her fist, “I- I didn’t even want to come back.” She took a deep breath, “I wasn’t brave enough to even step on the plane to come back here…but I thought maybe, just maybe we could change things. But I was wrong, you will never change.” JinHyuk walked slowly towards them.

“Then why did you come if you didn’t want to come?”

“Idiot.” She chuckles as the tears ran down, “Or maybe I was the idiot for thinking that things would work out between us.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I came here to tell you what you wanted to hear.” She scoffs as she wipes her tears, “but those feelings that I felt just flew out the window.” She suddenly stops and clinches her chest, “Ah.”

“Min.” JunHyung was confused. JinHyuk ran toward MinSeul to catch her. MinSeul began to hyperventilate.

“JunHyung call for an ambulance.” He froze, “Palli!” JinHyuk looks down at MinSeul, “Min, listen to me you are going to be fine.”

“Jin…Hyuk…oppa.” She said in between breaths. She smirks, “Mianhae.” Her breathing became shaky.

“Ppalli!” JinHyuk yelled

 

MinSeul had on an oxygen mask and placed in a secluded ward with a window that could look into it. JunHyung stood at the window and watch helplessly as MinSeul laid on the other side. JinHyuk come into the hallway and stands next to JunHyung while staring at MinSeul. Both feeling nothing towards each other.

“Why are you here?” JunHyung asked JinHyuk.

“That isn’t important right now.” JinHyuk puts his hands into his pockets, “What’s important is her.” He turns to look at JunHyung, “What –no how do you really feel about her?” his voice was stern, but JunHyung kept quiet, “Do you know why she is in the hospital like this right now?”

“Should I know?” he said without looking at JinHyuk

“MinSeul has broken heart syndrome.” JinHyuk sighs, “Anyone can mistake it as a heart attack. It is trigger by emotional blows and can be fatal.” JunHyung smirks

“Are you joking with me right now?”

“Does it sound like I am joking with you?” JinHyuk get frustrated, “MinSeul can die from this. Every time it happens her heart gets weaker and weaker. What you just saw earlier is the aftermath of a trigger. Her heart can only take so much.”

“Are you talking to me as her doctor?” he turns and stares at JinHyuk, “Or a man?” JinHyuk scoffs in annoyance.

“Let me just say this…” he took a step closer to JunHyung, “if you don’t become the man for her, I will become the man for her. That isn’t a lie either.”

~♥~

            MinSeul looked around the empty white room with bare white walls. The orange light shown through the window and reflected off the wall. was dry and her eyes hurt from the sun light. She grabbed the remote and pressed the button to move the bed up. She saw jug of water and a cup on the side of the bed. She tries to reach for it, her arm was too short. She gave it another shot and failed. The door open.

            “Min.” Moon drops her bags on the couch and walked to her. She helps MinSeul get back on the bed, “Why didn’t you call for help?” she pours a cup of water for MinSeul and she gulped it down.

            “Thanks,” MinSeul hands Moon the cup back, “How long have I been here?”

            “You’ve been out for about three days.” Moon sighs, “You stabilized last night so they moved you from the ICU to this ward.” She sat down on a chair next to the bed.

            “How is everyone?”

            “Everyone is okay. Ajumma was more worried, she just went home not too long ago to rest.”

            “That is good to hear.” MinSeul smiles

            “Unnie,” MinSeul looked at her, “Why? You knew that you had a heart condition and yet you still…”

            “Mianhae, I didn’t want to worry anyone more than I already have.” MinSeul sighs, “I’m tired of lying in bed,” she pushed herself up, “Let’s go take a walk.”

            “Not until the doctors does a checkup.”

"Moon," she looks down at MinSeul, "Why am I here?" The door opens

 

            JunHyung walks into the room with flowers and balloons. When he entered the room no one was there. He stops a nurse that passed by.

            “Excuse me,”

            “Yes?”

            “Do you know where the patient that stays in this room is?”

            “She is meeting with the doctor right now. She should be coming back in a couple minutes.”

            “So she is awake?” the nursed looked at him confused

            “The patient has been awake since yesterday.” The nurse left him. He walks back into the room and set the flowers on the table and left.

            “JunHyung.” he turned and saw MinSeul standing in front of him

            “Min.” he was so happy to see her talking and moving in front of him.

            “Did you just get here?” she smiled at him

            “Yeah,” he was speechless, “They told me that you were talking to the doctors so I was gonna go ahead and leave.” He bows and walks pass her, but he suddenly stops, “Min.” she turns back and looked at him, “I’m…I’m glad that you are awake.” He smiles before leaving.

           

           

 

 

 


Hello Readers,

Sorry for the very very very very late update. I've been really busy and haven't gotten a chance to update. 

Hope everyone is doing well in school or what ever you are doing. Planning on ending this story soon.Thanks for the ♥ and keep reading.

>^.^<