Chapter 9

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was arrived at KJ Corporation at 10.00 am and he knew he was late. He has difficulties on finding public transports to reach his workplace. He couldn’t imagine how he was going to work every day because he has to walk 2 kilometers from Kims mansion to the nearest bus stand. If he expected to wait for cabs, it means that he waited for something that took even more time. There are only a few cabs passed by this area in this early morning since it was VIP area so it barely hard to find any cabs.

Kai’s Lamborghini passed by in front of him while Kyungsoo was standing to wait for public bus. He sighed. He knew Kai will never stop his car and being kind-hearted to offer a transport to their workplace.But, Kyungsoo didn’t care at all as long as Kai didn’t bother about him. That is a relieved though. He will gladly accept the fact that he is a wife of Kim Jongin whom never treated him as a wife deserved to be treated.

“Kyungsoo, Kai ssi wants to meet you.” Secretary Kai, Suzy, snapped Kyungsoo from recalling his incident this morning.

No one in KJ Corporation knew that Kyungsoo and Kai had got married and only Yongguk knew about it. Kyungsoo combed his hair neatly and even inhaled a deep breath before he knocked Kai’s office door.

“Come in!” Kai’s voice was heard.

Kyungsoo stepped into the Kai’s office with thousands of curiousness. He confirmed that Kai will only meet him if only it has something to do urgently or seriously. Kyungsoo chose to stand next to an empty chair next to Yongguk who was currently sitting opposite to Kai.

“Kyungsoo, I had discussed with Yongguk and I had decided to let him cover the chalet project in Jeju-do. He will check and even make a short list on which company deserved for that tender. So, anything to add?” asked Kai.

Kai eyeing his wife without any second skipped for him to blink his eyes. Kyungsoo was so tempted and Kai has to control his gentleman in front of Yongguk. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was looking at his husband before he hung his head low. He had expected this will come. Kai will take any opportunity to let him fall in trouble and by added Yongguk’s influence, he knew this will come. He also knew that Yongguk played a dirty trick but he didn’t come out with any motif.

“Well, if you don’t mind, may I know why?” Kyungsoo asked back, calmly.

“As your boss, I’m of the opinion that you are not competent,” said Kai. He didn’t know that he had thrown Kyungsoo’s pride in front of Yongguk who happened to be there too.

Kyungsoo just nodded his head.

“Okay then, you the boss, though.” replied Kyungsoo.

Kai had cursed Kyungsoo inside his mind. He expected Kyungsoo to go mad instead his wife show an expressionless face in front of him.

“Yongguk, you may go now. We will discuss regarding the chalet project later after you had study the documents. Kyungsoo, I had something to discuss with you.”

Without any words, Yongguk left the office with a happy and light hearted. He ogled Kyungsoo next to him and send a mocking smile, insincerely. Kyungsoo aware the ogling and mocking smiles that Yongguk sent to him but he pretend not to respond. He couldn’t let his heart bleed more by everyone’s cursing.

“Kyungsoo…” said Kai as soon as Yongguk closed the office’s door from the outside.

“You are late today. Are you aware?” asked Kai who his eyes still on his wife.

 Kyungsoo who was still standing next to an empty chair could only silent himself, being a statue. He had about enough to let Kai does mental torture to him.

“I had decided something for you. After I observed your work performance, I think your current job is not suit for you at all. So, I have found a temporary post to replace your job. Starting from today, you will work as a tea lady since Boa ssi was on maternal leave for 2 months. So, if you still want to work here, that is the only job I could offer to you.”

Kai was silent for a minute to look at Kyungsoo who still didn’t show any expression on his face.

“But, if you didn’t agree, you may send resignation letter within 24 hours. Even in your offer letter stated that you have to give a notice in 2 weeks, but in your case, I passed the excep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter