Chapter 19

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dad, are you nuts? Why the hell I has to stay next to Kai in the ward?” asked Krystal, while slightly pouting, hoping her dad will buy with her aegyo.

“Keep it low, will you? What if your Aunty Mi Young heard you?” scolded Mr. Jung over his daughter. He didn’t like the high tone that his daughter used. He scared that Krystal will disturbed Lady Kim who now was still unconscious since after the accident.

“Duh~ the doctor had told us that he will unconscious up until tomorrow. Dad, you shouldn’t care about her and it is common sense that unconscious human will not listen to our conversations.” Krystal defended herself.

“You always being a rude had never changed, aren’t you? Where did you learn this rudeness? I shouldn’t send you to study in U.K in the first place.” Babbled Mr. Jung but Krystal didn’t show any interests to listen more.

“Yeobo, why you need to scold Krystal about what she had said? If she didn’t want to take care of Kai, then let her be. You didn’t hear what had the doctor told us before that Kai will be permanently paralyzed. Are you kidding me? Why must Krystal marrying someone that imperfect. I’m going to cancel the wedding planned as soon as I get the news about Kai’s paralyzed. I don’t need money from them if they even offered to us. We also had money, though.” cut Mrs. Jung, arrogantly.

“What the hell you just said? Did you forget by any chances that Kai is your brother’s son? Where the hell you tossed away your humanity?” scolded Mr. Jung. He hated to see his wife being an .

“So, I have to sacrifice Krystal’s future for Kai’s sake? HELL NO! If this happen to Krystal, did you think that Lady Kim and Kai will take Krystal as their in-laws? Of course, NEVER! I knew them for a long time!” replied Mrs. Jung.

Mr. Jung could only shake his head a few times, disagreeing with the way that his wife’s thinking.

“Dad, did you forgot that Kai still has his own wife? That freaking commoner was still legally his wife after all. They didn’t even divorced yet since I and Kai not married yet. Let him handle the responsibility as wife to Kai,” said Krystal, y.

“I felt granted somehow mom, dad. Do imagine if Kai admitted into an accident after he married me? Ewww~ having a paralyzed husband? GROSS!”

“What a hell family I owned, now? Like mother, like the daughter. Before, when Kai married to that nice person, what is his name, ah, Kyungsoo, you make up stories to make noona rid of him. Both of you were indirectly make his life suffered more. Now, when this thing happened, you just want to run away?” mocked Mr. Jung.

“Yeobo, don’t accuse me and Krystal, okay? Unni never like that commoner to be her in-laws since forever and it has nothing to do with Krystal. It is all about grudge and revenges. She wanted a revenge for her younger brother’s death. Don’t tell me that you had forgotten that Park Jungsoo was died because of his wife cheated on him. His commoner wife were stolen everything from Jungsoo and another man. Jungsoo lost his sanity because of this and depressed and later, he died. Yeobo, you shouldn’t accuse us!” explained Mrs. Jung the real story about the past.

Krystal who was standing there at the same time was totally immersed into the story. She just knew the main reason why Lady Kim and Kai hated an angel-like-creature as Kyungsoo.

“Hah. I just scold a bit and now you even dragged the story about late Jungsoo. You bring your daughter to home first. I want to pay a visit to Kai in ICU. Luckily, hyung took another car to the church, if not he might ended up in the hospital too.”

As soon as he finished his sentence, Mr. Jung walked away from the Lady Kim’s ward, followed by his wife and his daughter. At the moment a tear drops from the end of Lady Kim’s eyes. No one knew that she had conscious from her faint.

“I’m regret about everything I did to Kyungsoo, honey,” cried Lady Kim while in her husband warm embrace. Mr. Kim came into her ward after being told by the nurse that his wife has conscious after the accident. He helped his wife to wipe away the non-stop tears that streaming down at the cheeks.

“Karma happened. Whatever happened to our family were not enough to payback what I did to Kyungsoo. I am full with sins. Why my heart was blinded in the first place? Why can’t I see the sincerity in Kyungsoo? Why? I let Kai to abuse Kyungsoo and ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter