Chapter 5

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was laid on his back while viewing his family photo album. At this deserted midnight his longing to his parent is unbearable especially his mom, he missed her, a lot.

His eye lids are getting heavier. He put back his family photo album at the nightstand next to his bed. As he about to close his eyes, his phone rings. He let his phone to ring without any intends to pick up the call, unfortunately the phone continue to ring.

 “Hisyh, who is willingly to call me this midnight time,” hissed Kyungsoo.

 Even though he is sleep, still, he picked up the call.

 “Hello…” greeted Kyungsoo.

“Hello Soo. Are you sleeping?” his eyes’ lids lost the heaviness after he heard the voice on the other line.

 “No, I am not sleeping yet. Why are you calling me at this hour? Is there any problems?” asked Kyungsoo, softly.

Kai who is standing in his apartment’s balcony viewing the night scene of Seoul City just could only smiles when he listened to the voice.

“Why? Am I forbid to call you? Is there must any reasons for me to call you?” Kai attacked Kyungsoo with his questions.

 “Oh, it’s nothing actually. Well, you haven’t sleep, yet?” the question sounds too common, but Kyungsoo still asked.

At the time, his heart beats like an insane. He couldn’t believe that his relationship with Kai is getting intimate at the very fast rate. He scared to think about that, more. He always reminds himself that he is a commoner whom never suited to expect more from Kai.

“Soo…”

 “Yes…” replied Kyungsoo, softly.

“You are so beautiful this morning and I couldn’t hold myself back. You are just like a princess sweetheart,” the more Kyungsoo blushed when he heard the word sweetheart from Kai. Is this a dream? Is the word he heard just now is real? He pitched his chubby cheeks and that’s hurt!

“Soo, are you still there? Ermm… are you sleeping?” Kyungsoo took a deep breath to inhale the fresh air.

“No, I’m still here. Tomorrow you are going for your outstation, right?” Kyungsoo was lacking ideas to continue the conversations.

“Yes sweetheart, why? Are you going to missed me? Soo, I am away for 2 days only. Will you be missing me sweetheart?”

Kyungsoo was dumfounded by Kai’s behaviour tonight. He was different. Recently, both Kyungsoo and Kai were getting closer to each other but never once he called sweetheart to Kyungsoo, directly.

“Sweetheart, I’m waiting for your answer,”

“What?” Kyungsoo pretended to not understand.

“I’ll be missing you Soo. I’ll be missing you so much. Okay sweetheart, I’ve got to go now. Take care, dear. Sweet dream and bye.”

 Before Kyungsoo could say more, the phone line was disconnected. He stared at his phone for a long time then he brought the phone close to his chest.

 “I miss you too… I miss you too,”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kyungsoo is doing his best to study the company’s data who applied for the chalet tender in Jeju-do. He never left his sight from the computer’s screen.

“Hey Kyungsoo…”

Kyungsoo was shocked by a voice from his behind. Luckily he is not suffering from heart attack, if not, probably by now he will be in the ambulance, reaching the hospital, fighting to survive.

He turned his face and see Fei and Min, both were grinning at him.

“Hey, from the first day up to now, 3 months later, you guys still have no idea to greet me nicely, huh?” Kyungsoo scolded.

“Duh~ we have call you for umpteenth time but you are so busy to notice us, so I shout,” explain Fei.

“Let’s go for lunch, guys. I am hungry here,” suggested Min.

“You and your food…. For a great second Min, could you please stop talking about food? Anyways, you eat a lot, but how in the world you could maintain your body? Liposuction eh?” teased Kyungsoo.

 “Liposuction needs a lot of money and I don’t have any in my savings.” Min laughed. “Faster guys before the café is crowded by many people and we don’t have any table to enjoy our lunch,” then she grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand.

They arrived at their favorite restaurant. They agreed the menu served there is the best and delicious with reasonable price. After the waiter served their order, then they enjoy their meals, hungrily.

“Hey Fei, are you aware that we could only lunch with Kyungsoo only when Kai ssi is going somewhere for outstation. If our boss is around, dream on to have a lunch with Kyungsoo,” complaint Min when Kyungsoo left for nature call.

“You’re right! I see Kai ssi and Kyungsoo couldn’t be separate from each other. I bet they were a couple now! That is not impossible since both of them were classmate in U.K back then. Furthermore, they look fit as a couple though,” replied Fei.

 Min nodded his head, agreeing and drink her melon juice to the last drop.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter