Chapter 8

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 1.00 am and there is lightning outside followed with raining heavily and Kyungsoo still didn’t move from the balcony since hours ago. He felt loneliness him somehow even Kim mansion was filled with maids and butler here and there.

He walked to Kai’s bedroom after one of the maids show the direction. Without the maid, surely he lost. He entered the bedroom and stood at the corner of the room admiring the design and the furniture.

He took of his wedding suite, leaving him with wife beater and hang on of the hanger provided but Kai’s presence has stopped his doing.

“Who the hell told you have the rights to share everything with me? Stop dreaming to be this mansion’s master, you !” then he walked straight to the bathroom without any bother to care more about Kyungsoo’s feeling.

Kai’s sarcasms had stabbing his heart even more. He couldn’t stop his heart from bleeding and let the scarred heart flood with the unbearable pain, the pain he received from his own husband. He was holding back his tears. He is a man too, a man with pride even to shed tears. He knew even he tried to death to soften Kai’s cold-heart, surely he failed. He knew it.

Kyungsoo took his wedding suite on the hanger and folded the clothes nicely and packed it in his luggage. A moment later, Kai went out from the bathroom, half- while Kyungsoo only stood at the corner, slightly bent his head to prevent himself from seeing the well-build torso of Kai.

He felt hot just by seeing Kai’s torso and the air-conditioner didn’t help much. Kai pretended like he didn’t see Kyungsoo’s presence in the same room with him and he threw the towel onto the hanger. He was now fully and wearing his own pajama, skipped the fact that Kyungsoo is still there.

Kyungsoo was still bending his head, looking blankly at the pearl marble floor and Kai got irritated by seeing that.

“Hey ! Do not act like you are a decent man because I hate it!” Kai chuckled before he continued, “Oh, I forgot to mention that I hate your act, and simple word – I hate you, !”

Kai wrenched Kyungsoo’s wrist out of sudden and this is something that Kyungsoo didn’t expect at all. At last the tears that he tried his best not to shed in front of Kai, his husband, finally streaming down his cheeks. Kyungsoo doesn’t sure why he shed tears. It is either the pain on his wrist or the pain in his heart when his husband treated him, bastardly.

“It’s hurt Kai! Let me go, please, Kai. If you were hate me then why you agreed to marry me at the first place? I never forced you to marry me,” the first time Kyungsoo blurted out something that no one expected.

Without Kyungsoo has any chances to do anything, he felt a sting pain on his right cheeks. Yes. Kai just gave him a hard slap on his chubby cheeks for their first night together. Kyungsoo has to bear both of the pain, on his wrist and on his cheek. He could felt that there is red fluid flowing down from his broken lips and by the iron smell, he bet that it’s a blood.

Kyungsoo was sitting weakly on the cold floor while he still held back his sobbed. No, he wasn’t crying because of the physically and mentally pain but more to his longing over his parent.

He has been living for 24 years and never once his parent slap him or even hit him but less than 24 hours he has legally married to Kai, he has received a hard slap by his husband. Honestly, Kyunsoo has ready to face this kind of risk.

Before this Kai ever choked him almost to death when they were caught by the reporters so a hard slap might means nothing to Kai and yes Kai glared at him with his hated and hatred feelings, gave out the hints. Once hated and hatred met with grudge, Kai will explode and Kyungsoo has to be ready to accept any violent.

Before Kyungsoo intended to stand up and avoid the cold floor, Kai has pulled his arm and harshly asked him to stand. After Kyungsoo able to stand, Kai cupped Kyungsoo’s chubby cheeks without to notice the swollen on the right.

“That is just a little warn from me and if you dare to oppose me, I’ll make sure you ended up in a grave of hell. Remember that !” said Kai while hitting Kyungsoo’s head on the wall.

“Do not ever to dream to call me that because you don’t have any rights to do so. Starting from now, addressed me formally, understand, ?”

Kyungsoo couldn’t believe what Kai had insisted him to do.

“When I am talking to you, at least I need a respond to assure that you are not deaf!”

Kyungsoo still kept being silent. His head start to spin lightly. He needed fresh air to breathe and calm himself from the pain on every inch on his face.

“Understand?” Kai still bugged Kyungsoo with the same question. He started to go mad when Kyungsoo had choosing to be silent instead to reply his commands.

“Yes Kai ssi.” Replied Kyungsoo, softly.

Kai let go harshly Kyungsoo’s cheeks that he cupped before and Kyungsoo was about to fall hard on the cold floor again but he quickly balanced himself. Kai walked to the main switch and turned off the lights then walked back to his cozy bed, again ignoring Kyungsoo’s presence.

He laid on his back in the bed and smiling genuinely. He purposely turned off the lights because he doesn’t want to see Kyungsoo’s face and let the darkness swallowed Kyungsoo’s presence. He hated to see Kyungsoo who has destroyed his happiness between him and Krystal. His anger was boiling to the degree of infinite when Krystal’s family decides to cancel the wedding planned by both parties.

Kai sensed the satisfactory only when Kyungsoo is in pain and suffered much. He still believed that Kyungsoo had framed him. He promised himself that once he married Kyungsoo after his father insisted him to do so he planned to drag Kyungsoo into a hell he made it by himself. He’ll make sure Kyungsoo will receive the same punishment that he deserved to. While Kai was busy to figure something to destroy Kyungsoo, at last Kai fall into a deep slumber.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The darkness filled the room and the only light came from the reflection of the street lights. Kyungsoo was just stood next to the window and staring blankly at the fierce lightning outside. Sometimes, the flashed lightning bright the dark room for a second.

The rain kept on pouring heavily so do Kyungsoo’s tears. He couldn’t think much as his head was spinning and it’s hurt also at his wrists, cheeks and his whole body.

Kyungsoo really need to rest due to the unbearable pain he suffered now. Most of the pearl marble tiles in the room were covered by the thick carpets and the only space left uncovered was in front of the bathroom. He knew Kai will not allow him to sleep on the carpet since it was crystal clear that Kai never have any intentions to share anything with him.

Kyungsoo took out his towel from his luggage and folded it nicely. He will use the folded towel as a pillow. Cold weather outside plus the cold temperature from the air-conditioner in Kai’s room has make Kyungsoo was shivering in cold.

He used his thick sweater as a blanket to cover h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter