Chapter 4

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Golf Club was filled with Kai and his friends. He is one of the members in the famous Golf Club, well, who will ask if he is wealthy and afford to buy everything.

In addition, Kai really loves to play golf since he is in his childhood. His father, Kim Sang Hoon always brought him to the golf field since he was seven years old.

“Eh,  Yeol, are you recognized Do Kyungsoo? One of my classmate,” suddenly Kai asked.

 Chanyeol who is drinking his fresh orange, wrinkled his forehead, tried his best to remember a person named Do Kyungsoo. Taemin and Yongguk had smiles while Chanyeol still couldn’t figure any person with that name.

 “Kai, which Do Kyungsoo?” asked Chanyeol.

 Park Chanyeol is Kai’s best friend since they were in high school and luckily they were studying in the same university in United Kingdom but with different courses. Chanyeol is reading Law while Kai is in Business.

 “He is so low-profile, even we are classmate but we are not so close to each other. He is so innocent and proudly, he is not my taste,” said Kai while smiles mischievously towards his friends.

 One thing Kai skipped to mention, that his current feeling over Kyungsoo. Somehow Kyungsoo always appeared in his dream after he met with that man yesterday in his company.

 Unfortunately, his ego has buried Kyungsoo’s face in his hatred heart. He still couldn’t forget how Kyungsoo had shame him in front of his friends regarding the final paper project.

Kim Jongin is not someone that could easily forgive and forget. And his mom, Kim Min Young always reminds him to only be friend with people at the higher class. His mom told him that commoners will take opportunity to share their wealth and will always find a way to make their company collapse.

 “Kai, I think I know who Do Kyungsoo is. He is the person whom we met in airport 3 months ago, right?” said Chanyeol while snapped Kai back to reality.

 “If he is the person you mentioned before, I knew him. He always attend gathering between South Korea’s students at the embassy. If I am not mistaken, he is befriends with Byun Baekhyun from the Byuns. Hey, we met Baekhyun at COEX Mall last month, right?” Chanyeol excitedly told whatever he knew regarding Kyungsoo and Kai just nodded his head.

 “But Kai, Kyungsoo is very cute but due to his shyness, so he wasn’t popular than Baekhyun,” added Chanyeol, more.

 Kai is only smiles while his best friend kept on praising a certain Kyungsoo.

 “One thing for sure is, Kyungsoo is not Kai’s taste. Are you kidding me? He is from the commoners and we never talked with him like a friend,” interjected, Yongguk finally.

“What has you just said Yongguk? What is the problem with commoner? As long as he could take care of himself so it will not cause any problems. What is so good about living in higher position if and ting every time?”

Chanyeol is getting mad because of Yongguk recklessly accuse anyone without any prove. If Yongguk is not a friend to Kai, surely he is willingly to farther himself from him.

“That’s it guys. We are here for partying not arguing. So, let’s enjoy,” said Taemin and gulping down a glass of wine.

 “Well, I have to go now because I have important meeting to attend tomorrow’s morning. So I’ll be leaving by now. Bye guys.” Then Kai leave them except Chanyeol who followed his best friend to leave.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Kai was driving his red Ferrari calmly while sometimes ogling his best friend at the passenger seat who happened to have an expressionless face.

“Kai, I hope you are not getting mad with my comments before,” said Chanyeol after the pregnant silent.

“I thought we have ended the conversations about Kyungsoo?” Kai just cynically smiles at his best friend. “Yeol, I hope you will not misunderstand when I asked about Kyungsoo. He has nothing to do with me, so stop taking it seriously,”

“I may have no problems if you want to talk about him but Yongguk has no rights to accuse him for nothing. You should know me better Kai,”

Kai being silent while continue to drive to his apartment. Even though his parent is leaving in the same district, Seoul, but he insisted to live alone in his apartment. Independence.

Kai has arrived at his apartment but after 3 hours then, he still couldn’t sleep.

“Kyungsoo is cute, Kai” he recalled what Chanyeol has told him before.

“Yup, he is so cute,” Kai whispered, slowly.

 Unfortunately, not his cuteness that Kai is seeking for while taking him to work under his company but more to his grudge that needs to be taking care.

 His egoistic is something that is very best to describe Kai. From yesterday interview with Kyungsoo, he has got the hints that Kyungsoo refused to work under him, being his employee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter