Chapter 13

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was stepping carefully into KJ Corporation, his rival’s company with a miserable heart. If he owned a rifle or gun, he will make sure Kai die in his hands.

Baekhyun was willingly to sentence to death rather than seeing his best friend, Kyungsoo dying under Kai’s spells.

“Help me Baek, help me. I am scared!”

Baekhyun was panic to see Kyungsoo’s condition as soon as he woke up from his sleep. Kyungsoo was really stressed and it seems like no one could help him.

“Soo, eat this chicken soup ginseng, okay? You haven’t eating since this morning,” begged Baekhyun.

“I want to die. I don’t want to live any more Baek. I am ashamed of myself, I am disgusting Baek! How can I face you…” Kyungsoo was about to say more but he couldn’t and later he shouted, hysterically.

“I hate him, Baek! I hate him!”

Quickly Kyungsoo got off from the bed and walked to the door while ranting he will kill Kai.

“I want to kill that bastard, Baek! Let me kill him!”

Luckily Baekhyun able to pull Kyungsoo into his embrace even though Kyungsoo was struggled to let go from Baekhyun’s hug. He kept struggle until he got tired and later Kyungsoo cried again on Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“Calm down Soo….” cooed Baekhyun. His heart was broken to see Kyungsoo’s suffering then Kyungsoo was sleeping tiredly.

Baekhyun had asked his maids to look after Kyungsoo while he has been away for a while to meet a certain Kim Jongin and had an argument with his best friend’s husband.

Baekhyun pulled Kai’s office door and revealed Kai and Chanyeol who was sitting on a leather sofa, chatting randomly. Both of the men were shocked to see Baekhyun’s presence out of sudden. Kai get off from the seat first then followed by Chanyeol.

“It’s okay Jia. You may go and close the door.” Instructed Kai to his secretary who happened to get panic by seeing Baekhyun’s braveness to see the company’s CEO without any appointment.

“Baek, what are you doing here?” Chanyeol also shocked to see Baekhyun here in the Kai’s office.

“Kai, what have you did to Soo?” asked Baekhyun, seriously. He glared at Kai’s face.

“What? What nonsense were you talking about?” replied Kai, coolly.

“Straight to the point Kai, what have you did to Kyungsoo? Don’t ever let me bring this case to the court!” threaten Baekhyun.

“What case? Hey, it is not an offence if I want to sleep with my own wife, right? You are crazy, Baek…” before Kai could finish his words, Baekhyun had slapped Kai’s face.

Kai was so speechless, so do Chanyeol who happened to be a good listener and an observer from the start.

Kai was boiled into anger. Luckily, Chanyeol quickly grabbed Kai’s arms. If not, surely Baekhyun also will receive a hard slap too.

“You never sleep with him but you him! Damn it!” Baekhyun was shivering to say those words.

Chanyeol was terrified to hear Baekhyun’s statement just now.

“It’s not true at all. That is a false accuse and I don’t know what had Soo persuade you and poisoned your mind. He is the one who begged for my touch, now he blamed me? !” said Kai defense himself.

“You are such a brat bastard you know?” Baekhyun’s pointy finger straight pointed to Kai’s face.

“It’s disgusting to see you. Do not ever accuse Kyungsoo for something that he never did at the first place. If you did nothing offended and if you were loved each other, why the hell you left him at the roadside this morning? You treated him like a scumbag, Kai! Ah, you have got something from him now you left him? If you think you had throwing away Kyungsoo’s pride, you are wrong! It’s your pride you had threw not Kyungsoo’s! It’s your pride because you couldn’t even protect your wife!” said Baekhyun with his flawless face started to flash dark red.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter