Chapter 28

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight Kai along with his wife, Kyungsoo was attending an annual dinner of the Kim’s main company. Mr. Kim didn’t attend the party as he has a meeting in Amsterdam and Lady Kim also wasn’t there in the party. She always skipped the party when his husband wasn’t around. She decided to stay at home, playing with Ji Hunnie instead.

Kai attempted a lot of ways to make his wife agreed to come with him. He even came out with nuisance agreement, but at last, Kyungsoo decided to tag along. Somehow, he felt relieved. Though their relationship was still distant with each other, cold, Kai didn’t show any sign of giving up. He couldn’t blame anyone as he was the source of the main problem occur.

“Let’s welcome Kai ssi on stage as the CEO of KJ Corporation to give out a speech.” Kai was startled at first when his name was announced by the MC to give out a few lines of words. Before he walked onto the stage, he sent a very sweet smile to his wife though Kyungsoo didn’t even smiles back.

Kyungsoo along with the main shareholders were sitting at the very in front of the hall, closer to the main stage. Everyone was invited to the party and Krystal wasn’t excluded.

After Kai gave out his unprepared speech, he walked to his shareholders and business partners to have a little chat or more to business talk. Kyungsoo started to get bored. He knew almost no one in the party. Most of his close friends when he was still working there had resigned.

Fei didn’t turn up in the party either as her son caught flu and she excused herself to take care of her son instead. Kyungsoo gave up. He walked to the buffets and chose to eat to kill the time.

Kyungsoo was randomly filling his plate with dishes but there is a voice behind him but he showed no interest to look at whose.

“See, what a lovely sight of Kai ssi and Krystal ssi! Several business partners thought Krystal is Kai ssi’s wife and even I thought so, too…”

Kyungsoo turned his head and looked at his husband and yes it’s true. Both Krystal and his husband looked close to each other though she was only standing next to his husband. Kai keep talking with his business partners and sometimes they laughed over something that Kyungsoo could care less. Yongguk, who was next to Kyungsoo, even got abandoned by him. He walked straight to his seat back.

Kyungsoo enjoyed his meal and tried his best to ignore Yongguk words. Honestly, he didn’t find any reasons for his husband to left him all alone when Kai was the one who insisted him to come along. Kai didn’t even introduce Kyungsoo as his wife to the business partners and shareholders who came. Kyungsoo has starting to assume Kai’s willingness with their relationship.

“Hi, Kyungsoo… it has been quite a long time since the last time I saw you?” Kyungsoo almost choked his water when the voice came from his behind. He tilted up his head and later smiles brightly when he met with a certain someone.

“Suho Hyung! How are you? Come join me. Have a seat!” Kyungsoo excitedly pulled an empty seat next to him for Suho.

Suho took his seat next to Kyungsoo and still his handsome plastered with a big smiles on his lip.

“The last time I met you was when you pregnant then Baekhyun informed me that you had giving birth and when the last time I met Baekhyun he said that you were happy with your husband now. I’m happy to hear that.” Sincerely, Suho arranged his word to make it sounds more decent.

Kyungsoo just giggled at Suho’s face. It was funny to see a snarky Suho with a face full of sincerity.

“Suho hyung, have you eats anything?

“I’m full just look at you only. Well, anyways, you look more gorgeous than back in UK.”

Kyungsoo laughed when he heard Suho’s praises. He knew how brat Suho could . From afar, Kai could see Kyungsoo was talking to a main shareholder of his Appa’s company but not everyone from the company knew about that guy.

 Kai knew Suho as he was in the same batch as his back then in UK but he didn’t have any idea how Kyungsoo could know the person, too. Kai bet Suho was the one who put initiative to get closer with his wife.

“Please excuse me.” Kai excuse himself from his busines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter