Chapter 10

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exactly at 8.00 pm, Kyungsoo arrived at Kim mansion. He was send back home by Baekhyun even he had refused hundreds time because he has to go to the nearest mall to buy things that Kai had forbid him to use. Kyungsoo doesn’t want Baekhyun to know what actually happened when he started to stay with Kai in the Kim mansion.

“Soo, he even didn’t let you to share the pillow?” asked Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo continued to walk to the payment counter to pay for all the things he bought without paying any attentions to Baekhyun’s babbling talk.

After Kyungsoo done with showering, he stood at the balcony, his favorite place at the Kim mansion. He felt so great when the night breeze slapped him lightly on his face. As soon as he reached the Kim mansion, Maid Seo has informed that Mr. Kim and Lady Kim were not around. Both of Mr. Kim and his wife has left South Korea by taking a private jet to London, regarding a family matter to be settled.Kyungsoo has no idea what the family matter is all about and he doesn’t want to know either. Kai is also blacklisted for Kyungsoo to know his live updates. Kyungsoo didn’t know where Kai was, maybe in his condo. Who cares?

Kyungsoo was wearing a red satin nightwear that Baekhyun gave to him as a gift for his marriage with Kai. Honestly, he felt serene, peace and calm now. However, his serenity was abused by screeching tires of Kai’s Lamborghini inside the mansion’s garage. Kyungsoo’s heart beat so fast when he confirmed that it is his husband who came back. He face-palming his face a few times, calming himself for anything unexpected may happened.Kyungsoo also could tell that Kai will find any ways to argue with him. He sighed. Kyungsoo was confused too, to think about Kai’s peculiar behavior. He doesn’t know when will his suffering that created by Kai will end. Maybe when he died, Kai will laugh in victory, perhaps.

The loud slamming at the door of Kai’s bedroom was snapped Kyungsoo to reality. Kai saw a back silhouette of someone in the balcony and he bet it must be Kyungsoo. He also saw 2 pillows which had arranged next to his bed with a blanket and a comforter which is still packed in a plastic bag. Kai sneer his face, mocking the things that Kyungsoo has bought.

“, come here!” shouted Kai loudly.

Slowly Kyungsoo was taking his steps entering the bedroom from the balcony. Kai was mesmerized by Kyungsoo’s appearance with the red satin nightwear. Kyungsoo’s pretty face was glowing in angelic. Kai started to sweat.

If Kai followed what his heart has told him, maybe now he has pinning Kyungsoo on the bed, kissing every inch on Kyungsoo’s slim body and even take him raw and rough, lustfully. However, Kai deleted his thoughts about Kyungsoo, who knows probably this is one of Kyungsoo’s plans by playing a role to be a flirtatious .

“What the hell those craps were inside of my room? When that I state that I has to share this bedroom with you? Shameless !”

Kyungsoo started to confuse even more when Kai was boiling in madness out of sudden. Kyungsoo couldn’t see any reasonable reasons for Kai to get too mad.He was in guilty. He didn’t sure either he has to reply back or just kept away his words in silent. Kyungsoo met Kai’s eyes, which both were flame in anger.

“Hey ! So, when you had resigned means you will be the master of this mansion? Hell No!”

Kyungsoo rubbed lightly his forehead, try to calm himself with Kai’s accuses.

“Listen here . I never allowed you to eat anything that prepared in this house. If you want to eat anything, buy it by yourself. If you dare to eat anything, I…” before Kai could finish his words, Kyungsoo has stepped out from the bedroom.

Kai’s anger is not something that is easy to deal with. So, it is better if Kyungsoo left the room and let Kai to calm first. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo didn’t have any chances to go because Kai has stopped him by pulling his hair from the behind. At the same time, Kyungsoo felt like his head was spinning and his eyes were getting blur. Later, everything went black and Kyungsoo didn’t know what had happened next.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kyungsoo was open his eyes slowly, try to catch back his sight and he could hear someone is wailing, calling for his name. He still had a minor headache but still, he is in pain. He figured out the surroundings that look so different than he supposed to know. Maid Seo and Maid Kang both were sitting next to Kyungsoo, one was busy wetting Kyungsoo’s body with wet towel while the other one is busy massaging Kyungsoo’s head.

“Maid Kang, Maid Seo, where am I?” with a hoarse voice Kyungsoo asked.

Both of the maids could only smiles at Kyungsoo’s innocence and continue with whatever they were doing before. After they assured that Kyungsoo’s headache had gone, they stopped and started to have a little conversation with Kyungsoo.

“This is our room, Kyungsoo ssi. Before, Master Kai ssi called me. He said, Kyungsoo ssi was faint out of blue and asked me to bring Kyungsoo ssi here. Kai ssi also helped me since I am getting older day by day and I need help to bring you to this room,” explained Maid Kang with Gwangju’s dialect.

As soon as he heard Kai’s name been mentioned by Maid Kang, his mind triggered to recall something. He just realize that his things he bought before, his luggage, and his briefcase is still in Kai’s bedroom but later found that everything were arranged in this room.

“Kyungsoo ssi, where Kyungsoo ssi wanted to go? Besides, Master Kai ssi told….” Maid Seo was in guilty to finish her line.

Kyungsoo looked at the both maids with his dilating eyes, expecting either Maid Seo or Maid Kang to tell him the real situation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter