Chapter 23

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seo Ahjumma, where is my luggage?” asked Kyungsoo to the Kim’s maid. He has been searching for the luggage since forever but still he couldn’t find it. He was busy himself to fold Ji Hun’s clothes and even accompanied Lady Kim to the shopping mall until he forgot about his luggage.

“Ouh, Lady Kim has told me to put your luggage inside of Young Master’s room,” explained the maid. Somehow, Kyungsoo was really can’t think wisely when he received the announcement that his luggage was in Kai’s room.

“Has Kai eat anything?” asked Kyungsoo while he keep walking upstairs and the maid respond ‘yes’ with a lower voice.

Kyungsoo has reaching Kai’s room, a nightmare room to him. He knocked the door a few times before a faint voice to come in heard. Surely from the Kim Jongin. As soon as he stepped into the room, Kai who has typing something through his laptop stopped abruptly his doing and smiles to his wife.

“Soo, there is no need to knock the door, though. This is even your room. Yours.” How sweet-coated words that Kai said, nothing could scratch the cold hearted Kyungsoo.

“Seo Ahjumma said my luggage was in here. Where was it?”

“Ah, that… I have unpacked your luggage. Everything kept in the closet next to mine and the under wears, I have folded them and placed them in the drawer according to colors,” grinned Kai at his last statement.

However, nothing amused to Kyungsoo.

“Well, Kim. Is that okay if I’m sharing this room with you? I hope you have decided this wisely. I’m scared somehow this will ruin your perfect standard image.”

Kai patiently listening to Kyungsoo’s repulsive words while smiling never faded from his manly face. He pushed his wheelchair close to where Kyungsoo was standing. Calmly, he grabbed his wife’s hand and kept kissing it endlessly. He has been kissing at the same spot for umpteenth times today and Kyungsoo has no more efforts to stop his still husband.

“Soo, you have been a part of my life. Whatever I owned, always yours. Even my heart you want, I’ll give it to you…”

“Keep that heart of yours somewhere that I’ll never care, okay?” and Kyungsoo left directly to bathroom to take a warm shower.

Half an hour later, Kyungsoo came out with only a towel on his waist. He grabbed his pajama in the closet and wears it quickly before lusted eyes of Kai caught the side of view. Apparently, Kyungsoo has no plan to go downstairs for dinner since he was damn tired after the shopping hours ago. Besides, he was still full when he was hanging out with his mother-in-law, they able to grab something to eat a classical restaurant. Well, that is how his mother-in-law wins his heart to bring Ji Hun to sleep with her instead with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo gave permission for that.

Kai who happen to see the scenery in front of him was amazed by Kyungsoo’s beauty. The S-line that everyone is dying for and the dripping of water from the hair even bring an unpleasant scene to Kai. He tried his best to control his lust. Mistakes couldn’t be happen as he was still in his attempt for his wife’s sincere apologies.

Kyungsoo took a seat at the make-up table and start to comb his hair. He knew Kai kept eyeing him but he could care less.

“It’s time for medicine!” command Kyungsoo and he lent his husband a glass of water and assorted colors of pills and vitamins. While received his prescriptions, Kai stole a glance at his beautiful wife. Still, his wife looked gorgeous even after he had pregnant and giving birth.

Kai has been distracted from what had he been doing since before and scooted to the bed. Still, his kind-hearted wife helped him to get onto the bed carefully.

“Soo, you should have a sleep.” said Kai, decently. Kyungsoo ignored his husband and walked to the make-up table and took a bottle of ointment and started to massage his legs. It has been a long time since he had a window shopping and even shop for himself and his child.

“Did Mummy torturing you? You looked kind in pain. It is a bad luck to shop with Mummy you know…”

Kyungsoo secretly smiled at his husband lame jokes. Well, it’s Kai’s charm to begin with. Kyungsoo started to get off from the make-up table’s chair and scooted near at Kai’s legs. He rubbed the ointment on both of his palms then latter massage softly Kai’s legs.

“Well, folks said if our legs are weak, massage them always as to help to clear the blood circulatory. Truth or not, I don’t know. Commoners said, right?”

Kai was speechless at where he sat. Kyungsoo was really nice to him albeit the scarred that he ever endured created by him.

“I’ll continue massage your legs tomorrow. Well, I’m sleepy for God sake!” whined Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo got off from the bed and switched off the light and lower down the air-conditioner. He was about to land his tired body onto the fury carpet yet Kai stopped him.

“Soo, why did you sleep on the floor? There is no pillows and its cold down there. Here, sleep with me on this bed.”

Kyungsoo didn’t bother to care.

“Soo….”

Kyungsoo still kept on silence and ignorant.

“Kim Kyungsoo…”

“What this now Kim Jongin? Can’t you tell that I’m sleepy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter